The pain

my tears...

What happened before:

"Hey baby, how are you. It would be nice if we make up, because you have to feel my shirt. Know what it's made of? Boyfriend material. You would probably laugh, I laugh that can make sad people happy again" Hoya said with a smile and I stopped walking as tears made their way out of my eyes.

He already found someone else, he really.... He really....He really...He really, I don't know what's happening but I really can't breath, think or speak. "Dongwoo, Dongwoo, hey are you okay?" I look up and met ..... the eyes from the leader.

 

"Dongwoo, we have an urgent matter to discuss. Are you alright? do you want to rest first, we can tell you what happend , later on."Sunggyu said. I shook my head and stood up and breath in and out a few times. "I'm okay. i think i can handle it" i said as we went to the dinning room.

As son as the others arrived Hoya stood up and took a deep breath. "I decided to leave the group. It's not that I don't like to be with you all, but I want to do something else with my life" he said as he looked at us. ' In the end I can't handle it.' suddenly my cheeks were wet from my tears and i started to hyperventilating. suddenly i felt a hand in front of my mouth and a voice whispered in my ear. "breath slowly, my love"

Who was it? Hoya? Someone else?

---------------------------------------------------------

I ran out of ideas already, I think after this chapter 1 more chapter and this story is finished too....

I'm sorry for not writing anything since 2 years, I got a fulltime job, so I don't have the time and inspiration anymore. So I hope that soon I can write something again.

Also because of Jonghyun's case, I had the urge to delete everything, because I dind't want to be reminded that he isn't with us anymore. But then again, I don't want to forget him. So I'll continue writing Jongkey stories. because afterall it is fanfiction...

 

But If you guys can't take the pain and such I'll delete/ remove the JongKey the stories.... Hope not but yeah.

Thanks for ready, even though it's short.