Saranghae

my tears...

What happened before?

“t..That’s tama-Chan’s house.” He said and Yunho dragged the poor boy out the house. “Get us to that house right now.” He said as pushed the guy in a taxi. Wait for me Jaejoong, this time I won’t let you go.

NO ONE'S POV:

Jaejoong and Tamamori ran towards his house when Jaejoong suddenly stopped moving. "Jaejoong why?" Tamamori asked as he turned around looking at the pretty man. ", I forgot to turn off my GPS." Jaejoong said and gave Tamamori his phone. "Can you hold my phone and run back to your dorm?" he asked and Tamamori nodded before turning around. "be careful" he said as he dissapeared.

Jaejoong took a deep breath and looked around searching a way to advoid his former lover. To the left or the right. , why am I in such a dillema right now.

In the end he just choose left and ran into a narrow alley.  , I should have choosed the right path. he thought as he wanted to turn around but then a man looked at him with a dirty smirk and started to walk in his direction. Without thinking he turned and tried to run futher inside the alley, but once his eyes was fixed on the road a few men stood a few meters in front of him.   .  But then the man behind him screamed in pain and Jaejoong looked behind him. A panting Tamamori was holding a bat. 

Just when he was thinking he was rescued. The injured man punched Tamamori and stole his bat. Now they were surrenderd by some dirty men.

Jaejoong pushed Tamamori behind him and made himself a human shield. "B..But Jaejoong-san" Tamamori stuttered. "I dragged you into this and I'll get you out off it too." he said  but then he looked behind him. "Why did you run this way?" he asked  "Well... I saw Yunho and my ygaya running towards my house , so I ran back. But I know, if you took the right path you would come inside a dead alley and the left side was a narrow alley, and it's a scary one. So I never come here" he said.

suddenly I shifted my eyes back to those filthy men as i prepared for the worst, but then siren could be heard and those men ran.

“yeah run you sick bastards” I cussed and looked at Tamamori. “lets go” i said as i headed back to the beginning of the alley. “tamachan” he heard his name and looked around. “gaya” he yelled and run towards his lover as they hugged each other tightly.

“Jae” i glared at the man who spoke my name. “what” he sighed " I'm sorry, jae I never ment to hurt you. Can we start over again?" He said and I sighed "fine" and he smiled. "How does it feels to be the most beautiful man in my life?" He said as he touched my hand. " How does it feels to be the biggest lair in the world" as I shook of his hand.

"Yeah we would start over again, but it doesn't mean that I forgave you. I must be stupid if I did." "But jae, you are my world, my everything." " yeah yeah. Your I'm your world, the world like Pluto a planet they blew up because it wasn't needed for. Your everything? You mean nothing, like you made me feel when you said that you were tired of acting" I wanted to walk away but he hold my hand preventing me from leaving.

"Im sorry I really am. However when I said I was acting, I didn't meant it would come out like that. I love you. I really do. I will do whatever it takes to please you." he said pleading with his eyes."Ok, please me by getting out of my sight" and his eyes got teary "I understand,I'm sorry for bothering you. Goodbye my jaejoong. I really hoped I could stay in your arms until I die. But now, I hope the man or woman you'll fall in love with will make you feel like I feel. The feeling like how Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. But after knowing you, the happiest place for me was  being in your arms." And he walked .

How can I let you go away after saying that. 

As I ran after him "Yunho" I yelled and jumped on him ,hugging him tightly. "J-Jae" he looked surprised as he hold me. " I can't stop falling in love with you if you keep saying those things. So please don't play with my heart like that again. Please tell me why you were acting" I said and he placed a kiss on my forehead making my heart missed a beat. I missed this. 

"I had a present for you,but I know that once you'll ask me, I would just tell you what I planned. So I acted ,trying to cover up for my present. But some how you heard us and I hurt you. I never knew you would be so hurt that you would leave my side. So please don't do that to me. I felt like my heart stop the moment I saw that you took your belongings with you. I called all of our friends to ask where you were. In the end my last hope were your Japanese friends. Maybe even fate wanted us to be together, because at the first try I found out where you were. So I took the first plane and came here. But then you ran and you got almost if I didn't play the police sirens. "  he hugged me tighter that it would almost hurt.

"I love you Kim Jaejoong. Please stay wirh me ,even if we get hurt. Don't ever let us separate okay." I nodded obediently and earned a sweet kiss on my lips. "Saranghae jaejoong. But seriously are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears" I giggled and looked around. We are the same.I blussed as I realized that there were some people looking at us. "I love you too yunnie." 

 "You know, your clothes would look great on my bedroom floor" he said as breathed in my ear, my earlobe making me moan. "I'm a lion: meow" he bit my ear and I began to tremble. "Tonight I'm going to make you see the stars even if sun came up."

______________________

I hope you liked this chapter. I wrote it on my phone. So it doesnt look that great. Im sorry