The pain

my tears...

No one's pov:

 

On a nice day when they were out shopping they met Sungjong’s ex and Myungsoo didn’t like it. He knew her from his old ig posts. she grabbed Sungjong’s arm and wanted to talk but Myungsoo pulled him back and grabbed his hand before walking away.  "I want to talk you, Sungjong" she said to them.  

 

as they parted Myungsoo face was dark and Sungjong didn’t dare to say a word. After a while Myungsoo asked to go to his house on his own as he walked away. Sungjong looked at him as pain reflected in his eyes. 

Myungsoo confronted Sungjong’s ex. She stated that she actually wanted to apologies for breaking up with him and hurting him. Myungsoo didn’t buy that.  He believed that she wanted to go back to him. "I’ll say it once and clearly.  He is mine now, you stay away from him." He said as he walked away. 

He rang the doorbell of own house and entered the dorm as soon as the door closed he pushed Sungjong on the ground and started to remove his clothes. He forcible kissed him and penetrated him raw. Making Sungjong cry in pain. 

*he is mine and mine alone. No one else* he thought as he came inside Sungjong. As he pulled out he said. "This is your punishment for flirting with others. It’s your fault" he said as he pulled up his pants and walked out his apartment.

 Sungjong was stunned for a moment as he sat up before knew it he felt teardrops falling on his hand. He cried it was so painful as he put on his clothes with trembling hands. He left the key and a note with only the words*I’m sorry* as he closed the door behind him. 

He went to his parents house and cried in the arms of his mother.

Half hour later he received a message from Myungsoo  asking where he was.  2 seconds later he was calling him.  Sungjong didn’t want to hear anything from him. As he rejected the call and blocked his number.  It was clear to him that Myungsoo had no trust in him.  

 

Even though Myungsoo had contact with his exes a several times with Sungjong next to him being jealous. But He trusted that Myungsoo would only love him.  if in a relationship one has no trust then your relationship is going to fail.  It has to come from both sides.

 

 Suddenly he heard the doorbell he heard someone talking " good evening ma’am, did Sungjong come by maybe? Or did you know where he went? I called him but it couldn’t connect. I'm worried " Sungjong peeked from upstairs and it was Myungsoo.  Why is he here. Luckily his mom knew that he was hiding from him. " he isn’t here. If he came by I would tell him to contact you."  She said and Myungsoo thanked her before walking away. 

A few days later at the company Sungjong he met his ex again, she took him apart  " I’m sorry for hurting you back then. I didn’t mean to break up with you like that. I'm sorry.  I hope we can be friends" he nodded.  “it's okay.  I'm lucky to be able to be find my other half" he said and she smiled “ it's  Myungsoo?” She asked and he nodded.

 

 he looked behind her and saw Myungsoo with the most popular girl flirting and laughing.  He was shocked and grabbed his phone. He excused the girl for a second as he took a picture of them.  He deblocked Myungsoo number and  looked at those messages

*I’m worried about you where are you*

*I miss you.  Please come back*

 Sungjong had to laugh at those fake messages.

*sent picture*

*it seems that you don’t need me anymore.  Have fun with yuri. I will pray that you have a good and steady relationship with her. Goodbye *

Sungjong turned around after saying his goodbye to his ex. 

Myungsoo looked at his phone and saw a message from Sungjong.  As soon as he saw the picture he looked around.  He narrowed his eyes as he walked up to Sungjong’s ex. He harshly turned her around. " I thought I told you to stay away. Where is Sungjong?" he said. “i won't be seeing Sungjong after this.  He ran that way Myungsoo" she pointed towards the entrance as he ran away.

With his long legs he was at the entrance in no time as he looked at every student searching for Sungjong. Finally he saw him and grabbed his arm forcefully making Sungjong whimpered at the pain. 


He dragged him towards an empty meetingroom and threw him against the table. 
"What are you doing Myungsoo " Sungjong said as he rubbed his arm. Instead of answering he hugged Sungjong tightly. " I was so scared something happened to you. Why did you ignore me" Myungsoo said as he pulled back and looked at Sungjong.

 

"You met with you ex" he said as he narrowed his eyes. "So? She apologised.  Nothing happened. I at least did not flirt with anyone while still being in a relationship. But why do i tell you this. It’s none of your business anymore. We broke up" Sungjong said as he pushed Myungsoo away and walked to the door.

 

“I won’t break up with you. “ he said and Sungjong turned to look at him. “I trusted your feelings for me. I know you won’t do something like cheating. I’m sorry that I hurt you like that last time. It's just,… I was jealous and scared. I want you to be mine and mine alone. I wanted to hide you so no one can ever look at you again.   but what if you can’t cope with my possessiveness and go back to your ex. It’s scared me a lot.” Myungsoo looked really timid emotions were flashing in his eyes and he clenched his hands tight. 


Sungjong sighed he didn't like Myungsoo being in this state and walked up to him as he held his face. Myungsoo’s hands immediately found its place on Sungjong’s waist. 
“I love you Sungjong" he said and he looked in Sungjong's eyes.  “I love you too Myungsoo" Sungjong said as he placed a small kiss on Myungsoo’s lips.  Before the hugged each other tightly.