A really pointless chapter.

Untitled

Chapter 4

 

-Jiyoon’s POV-

After who-knows-how-many-weeks passed, I was doing so good I barely kept track of everything. The only thing I kept track of is my training sessions, only because of my schedule: 
M-F : 8-4 : SCHOOL
M & T : 5-8 : Dance
W & T : 5-8 : Vocals
F : 8-10 : Rap
Sat: 8-12 : English
Sat: 2-5 : Writing/Composing

Plus, somewhere before, after and in between I go to the old dance studio (LetzDance) to do my own training. As I stare at my planner, my days seemed so repetitive, not that I am complaining. I mean, atleast this shows that I’m working hard to turn my dreams into reality, right?

“Jiyoon ah, you’re still here?”

“Oh annyeonghasaeyo Woo-nim”

“Yah~give the –nim up! How long have we known each other for, eh!?”

I let out an awkward little chuckle at Woosin-nim’s complaint. 

“Did the rest of the crew leave already?”

“Ne, they left not too long ago.”

“And you? Are you not planning on going home?”

“Oh, I’ll go now if you need to lock the doors.”

“No, no. I meant, you’ve been working yourself too hard lately……did Hong sajangnim talk to you or something?”

“Aniyo………….”

“Oh okay, well then. I think it’s good that you’re working hard and that you’re gaining self-discipline and self-respect. But just take it slow and enjoy, okay?”

“Ne, I understand. I just don’t want to regret anything, just in case ‘something’ happens”

“Something….you mean you get eliminated? You know working hard is not the only way to keep yourself from regretting anything; living for the moment too.”

A smirk crept up his face and mine faded. 

“Enjoy while you still can. Even if you fail, you’re still young. There’s gonna be plenty of opportunities coming your way.”

He turned and walked away, before going upstairs to the exit he turned and tossed me something. I was so shocked I struggled catching what seem to be keys.

“Have fun and be responsible” then he exited.

I looked at my hands and recognized the keys for the front entrance. “KAMSAHAMNIDA WOOSIN-NIM!” I screamed from the bottom of my heart, giving his shadows who-knows-how-many 90 degree bows. I walked to my backpack took off my hoodie and put on an extra-large shirt over my tank top. The wall clock says 10:00PM, I still have plenty of time til the last bus. 

Three hours passed and I didn’t even notice. I don’t feel tired at all either. But I guess I should rest now before my body completely gives up on me. 
Woosin-nim’s words were echoing through the empty dance studio. What if he’s right? What if-

(8) Goodbye~Goodbye baby~(8) [Big Bang's]

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Oh, Sohyun ah~”

“EH!? Where are you? Don’t move I’ll be there in 10 minutes!”

Gayoon’s way of ‘FORGIVE AND FORGET’ is the good ol’bottomless drinking. Even though she always end up on a hospital bed, she still does it every time she gets into an argument or fight with her boyfriend. It works out for her though, her boyfriend takes care of her and the hospital bill; and then they’re back to normal. It’s not healthy, but sometimes I do wonder if it really works. But my body’s alcohol tolerance is pretty good so…………..and I don’t really like it when I make people worry. It’s just not my thing, I guess. 

“UNNIE!!! WHAT DO WE DO!” Sohyun ran out of the booth and came crashing to me.

“Which hospital?” I said nonchalantly.

Suddenly Gayoon shot up out of the booth screaming defensively, “Yah! You make it sound like it happens every single day.”

“Nope, but it does every month” I said flicking her forehead, “You’re big head was sticking out of the booth, retard”

“OW!”

“OH! SON DONGWOON, long time no see!” I walked to the booth and saw another guy, “BABY MIREU!”

“Ah~Noona!” whined the little boy….who’s not so little anymore. 

“Yah! WHEN DID YOU GET SO TALL?!” I have not seen the guys in a few months…and they sure grow a lot. 

“Sonnamshin, waaa you giant~” I backed away when he was about to hug me, surprised at his height.

“Oh is it gonna be like that, noona? We’re from the same company but how come I haven’t seen you in so long?” the giant maknae pouted

“Yah.. okay okay I understand come here” 

“Unnie, at least 3 shots, since you were late” Sohyun handed me the drink

“How is this 3 shots? This is a whole glass!” I complained to Gayoon who’s taking care of the drinks. Their eyes shifted from me to the entrance. 

“They’re here!” the giant maknae jumped up and walked towards the people at the entrance.