Ahjusshi

Untitled

“Oy! What is this? Why are you walking around with your eyes closed, are you stupid?” I heard a familiar, deep voice coming not that far from behind. I looked around and saw him let out a soft chuckle. With his new girlfriend. It hasn’t even been a..

 

Get a hold of yourself Jeon Jiyoon. He doesn’t matter. I closed my eyes once again.

 

“Yah~ Did you take your pills today?” Gayoon’s worried voice brought me back. “That umm.. that guy, I think he’s talking to you,” slightly pointing her handbag towards Junhyung’s direction.
 

“Eh? No, I don’t know him,” I told her when she clearly knew it was my ex boyfriend. “Where are the guys?”
 

“Oh! They should be at the Noraebang already.. Let’s go?”
 

“Kaja!” forcing a smile, yet again.

 

Of all people, of all places. Forget about it Jeon Jiyoon. Let’s have fun and make a new love come to us! Let’s go! — Before I could fully encourage myself a cold hand grabbed my wrist.

 

“Yah~ why are you ignoring me?”
 

“Uh? Ajhussi? Do I know you?” tilting my head slightly to the side and giving him the most blank look I could.
 

“A-a-a-ajhussi!?! You PUNK!”
 

“Yah~ Gayoon~ah……….” raising my eyebrows hinting her to run.
 

I guess she didn't get it though, “O-o-oh.. Wae? Jiyoon~ah?” she looked at me confused at what’s happening so I had no choice but to…

 

“Gayoon RUUUUUN!!!”

I can hear Junhyung calling after me until Gayoon and I turned to a corner. I ran with all my might for the first time in a while. It felt good. I only felt bad for dragging Gayoon into it.


 

“YAH! JEON JIYOON! HOW COULD YOU CALL YOUR EX AHJUSSI! YOU!!!” she almost couldn’t make out the words. “Ah! I’m out of breath.. what were you thinking?”

 

There was nothing I could say. All I wanted was to laugh out loud til I cry, so I did. Leaving Gayoon confused.

 

“Aigoo~ She must’ve lost it,” she said jokingly, then joined me in my laugh-over-nothing-parade. “Yah~ the boys are waiting..”
 

I smiled back at her. “Eung~”
 

“YAAAAH! We’re gonna have fun tonight!” Gayoon exclaimed giggling.
 

“TONIGHT’S GONNA BE A GOODNIGHT~” (Black Eyed Peas \\//)

“Tonight’s gonna be a goodnight?” A deep almost-out-of-breath voice came from behind me. I didn’t dare look. I knew it was him. He caught up to us. “You, What are you doing?” The angry voice asked. I couldn’t even bring myself to think of his name, anymore. Yet alone, say it out loud. Just like that.......my eyes started forming tears. My heart is breaking into pieces. My head is all over the place. But I still managed to smile, thinking I could fool them to thinking that I'm a strong girl...no, woman.

“Why…..do you care?” I turned to him and said it with all the courage and confidence I have. But my tears are very disobedient. They started flowing as soon as I saw his 'girlfriend' running after him.

“Oppaaaa~!” she said naturally, looking cute without any effort. 

“You look really good together.”

I turned and grabbed Gayoon’s arm. “Kaja, Gayoon~ah” I wiped my tears, looked back and forced a goodbye smile for him. “Annyeong, Yong.Jun.Hyung”