I think you can call this a massive update ? yes ?

Untitled

 

Chapter 17

 

After that little talk, he started texting me every morning and night asking me how my sleep and day was. Though we don’t chat for too long, it’s good to know that’s he’s right there and that he cares.

 

“Unnie!!! The broadcast is starting!!!” Hyuna screamed from the living room and footsteps could be heard from the rooms. Today is Beast’s first stage. I couldn’t sleep well last night because I was too nervous….. and seeing the opening credits of the show does not help at all. I’m even more nervous now.

 

[To: Ahjusshi]

Ack! It’s starting! I’m in the dorm with everyone we’ll be monitoring you guys keke ^^~

 

You might not see this before you go on but I hope you do well and enjoy your debut stage! AJA!

I love you <3

*o*  Ah~ why am I nervous? Keke. Have fun and own the stage Ahjusshi!

[SENT]

 

Waaa~ Ahjusshi! What do I do, I’m so nervous~

 

“Yah relax! And let go of your hair, I don’t want to debut with you bald!” Gayoon slapped my arm and I let go of my hair. I buried my face in my hands and started shaking my whole body.

 

“Holy mother of Yoseob! I can’t relax. Help me Gayoon ah!!!”

 

“Here, look at that little one… Do you see how unattractive that looks? She’s so stiff, seems like she turned into an ice sculpture. THAT’S HOW YOU LOOK RN SO RELAX.” Gayoon pointed at Sohyun who was curled up by the foot of the loveseat.

 

“Yah~ Sohyun ah! Wae you so stiff?” I walked over to the cute maknae and sat beside her.

 

“Oh? Nothing…..” she shrugged and tried to loosen up her muscles.

 

I nudged her and she looked at me with innocent eyes, “Woonie’s gonna do great don’t worry~” I whispered to her.

 

“Eh?!” she let go of her knees and used her arm to keep her from falling, “unnie…………………..” her eyes almost popping out.

 

“It’s our little secret” I smiled at her and she did the same, but nervously.

 

“They’re next!!! They’re next!!!!!” Hyunah bounced on the couch ecstatically.

 

It was obvious that I was not even half as nervous as them. I’ve seen them practice, they dance and sing live great but with all the nervousness their voices were a little shaky. I grabbed a hold of my phone tightly waiting for Junhyung’s next part.

 

“Haha! DOOSEOB!” Namji busted out laughing and hitting her thighs when Seob came out hitting Doojoon oppa’s . She didn’t stop laughing until Junhyung’s part finally came

 

[Ho ho G.O.N.E………………………………………...]

 

Whoa he’s sweating so much; I’ve never seen him this nervous before…. And I still can’t believe he shaved part of his head. A smile crept up my face as I watch him rap his part-

 

“Hoooo! WHAT!!!” I jumped on my feet and covered my mouth with both my hands.

 

“Fuuuu!!! You scared the sh-t out of all of us. What is wrong with you!” Gayoon flinched in her seat.

 

“Sorry, it’s nothing…” just my boyfriend advertising the pair of earrings I got him, on his DEBUT STAGE.

 

“What? Turning into a fan already?”

 

“Psh. Just wait til Joon debuts, bet you’ll be worse than this one~” Namji pushed Gayoon slighty on her shoulders.

 

3rd Person’s POV

2 nights later…

 

“Gayoon bring me the streamers!!! Tape and scissors please, Jiyoon!” Jihyung yelled as she climb up the dining chair.

 

“I’m still using it~” Jiyoon said running from the living room to the front door.

 

“I’m coming!!!” Gayoon dragged the streamers from the front door to the dining room.

 

The girls were running all around Beast’s dorm trying to complete their surprise party before the boys come back from their 3rd and last broadcast for that week. Jihyun was against the idea since they needed that time to practice for their own debut but the rest of the members won her over.

 

“Call the maknaes in! I need help with the streamers~”

 

*alarm goes off*

 

Gayoon ran to the fridge and called Jiyoon over, “Yah! Time to frost!!!”

 

Hyunah came in with an irritated face, “Unnie! You guys are so loud the neighbour scolded me~”

 

“Oh, sorry. Come here and help me hold this.”

 

“Where’s Sohyun?” Gayoon propped up from the kitchen island.

 

“She’s downstairs. She said she’ll call us when they come~”

 

“That’s silly, they won’t be here for another hour!” Jihyun said as she taped the ‘Congratulations!’ banner on the dining room wall.

 

“But Kikwangie texted me 10 minutes ago, he said they’re almost home~” Hyunah’s eyes examined her unnies faces.

 

“F-ck!!! Gayoon go tidy up I’ll finish the cake! Sh-t! sjdfvnsjd URGHHH” Jiyoon jumped up and down in frustration.

 

“Unnie, the ajhumma downstairs………………………………” Hyunah warned Jiyoon.

 

[i]D-d-d-d-dance… D-d-dancing shoooes~[/i]

 

“It’s Sohyun…………..” Jihyun’s eyes widened as she peeked at Hyunah’s screen.

 

“Girls! Sohyun’s calling…. What now!!! Uh…” Jihyun twirled around panicking.

 

“The cake……”

 

Gayoon ran from the front door to the balcony, bags of decorations and trash on her hands. She threw them out the balcony door then threw each one of the girls a can of confetti, “at least we had the balloons finished. And there’s confetti-”

 

“The f-cking cake Gayoon! The cake!!!” Jiyoon ran around the kitchen island with the unfrosted cake in between her hands.

 

“Hide it in the oven for now!” Jihyun said pushing the chair back to the dining table.

 

Sohyun busted the door open and ran towards the bedroom screaming ‘HIIIIIIDE!!!’ Gayoon slid under the kitchen island, Jihyun ran to the bedroom, Hyuna to the bathroom and Jiyoon slipped herself in the walk in closet. Everyone hissed a variety of profanity then shushed up when the door clicked.

 

“Why do these girls fail so hard?!” Doojoon chuckled as soon as she walked in.

 

The girls all gasped quietly.

 

“Yah! Come out! You girls forgot to take your shoes with you!!!” Yoseob came in and knocked on every door in the dorm.

 

Doojoon went straight to the fridge then noticed Gayoon under island. He squatted down to her level then whispered at the back of her head, “boo!” She jumped and hit her head under the island.

 

“YOON DOOJOON!!!” she yelled at him holding the top of her head and turned to see a rolling Doojoon hugging a bag of chips on the floor.

 

Kikwang ran to the bathroom and banged on the door when the knob didn’t turn, “please come out, I’m about to die” Hyuna giggled quietly and banged on the door back. “Don’t be immature please, I’m serious!”

 

“What’s the password?”

 

“Do you really think I can think straight right now?!”

 

“The first thing that’s on your mind, say it!”

 

“KIM HYUNA!!!” Kikwang screamed and was about to bang on the door when suddenly it propped open. Hyuna came out skipping and giggling to herself.

 

Dongwoon went straight to the bedroom with Doojoon and Yoseob’s bags hanging on his shoulders, “oh- Noona, I’m surprised you’re still alive!”

 

“Check Sohyun, she hid in the closet-“

Dongwoon dropped the bags and ran for the closet door, “KWONSSO!!! Oh my god, I’m so happy to see you alive and well!”

 

Sohyun kicked Dongwoon by the shin, “SON DONGWOON! You know……… there is such thing as laundry baskets and trash cans, right? Also get some bins and totes for your toys! Aish~”

 

“Yah~it’s not maknae’s fault. Us hyungs need to set up a good example for him to follow~” Hyunseung propped in then went straight for the walk in closet.

 

“Yah! I’m changing first!” Junhyung ran past him and locked the door. Hyunseung smirked.

 

-Junhyung’s POV-

 

That was close. Oh my god.

 

“Yah~ come out, you almost got flashed on, AGAIN!”

 

She stuck her head out from the hoodies’ rack, “Junhyung~ah” she smiled a pained smile and gestured me over.

 

“What?” I responded irritated.

 

She pouted, “my hair’s stuck on the zipper~”

 

“Let me go get scissors!”

 

“NOOO!!!” she tried to come out and was pulled back by her own hair, “ow~ hiiiinggg” she whined and rubbed the back of her head.

 

Why is this kid so cute!? Aigoo. I walked over to her and was about to reach at the back of her head when she jumped out pulling a can of confetti and yelling “surprise”. I swallowed my laughter and glared at her playfully.

 

“What?! Keke, I know… I failed but still~ congratulations,” she jumped and ringed her arms around my neck, her head slumped over my shoulders, “I’m really really happy for you ahjusshi~”

 

“You should really start calling me babe…………..or at least by my name, you know?” I slightly pulled away from her to look at her face, she touched mine and smiled.

 

“I so do call you babe…………..sometimes. Do you really want me to call you by your name though?”

 

“No… You only call me that when you’re mad and upset.”

 

A knock- no, a bang on the door came and it sounded like they were going crazy outside, “Yongyong, come ouutt, we gotta change too~” Yoseob whined.

 

“Yah! Use the bedroom t-“ I swung the door open before Doojoon finishes his sentence.

 

“Shut up, I’m not active like that. And do you really think a girl would want to enter that black hole?!”

 

Jiyoon peeked from behind me and waved hi to them, “you guys should really clean up, I almost died in there”

 

Manager hyung walked right through the crowd the guys made, “Junnie~yah, Hong Sajangnim is asking for you… here-” he handed me his phone. I walked to the room and locked myself in.

 

Chapter 18

 

“Ne, I understand. Ne~” I hung up the phone and finally breathe. I felt like he was holding my neck the whole time I was talking to him.

 

“What now Yong Junhyung?” I sighed to myself and laid back down on the bed. “Ah, my back hurts…”

 

Right when I was finally starting to relax a knock came and the door clicked open.

 

“You okay, babe?”

 

I sat back up and straightened my shirt, “yeah, you guys having fun?”

 

She opened the door wide and I heard chaos all over the living room. She nodded to herself and shut the door close, “pretty much”

 

I gave her a faint smile and reached my arms out, “come here~”

 

“What’s wrong?” I wrapped my arms around her torso and buried my face in her stomach. “Hey,” she pulled away and cupped my face, “what did he say?”

 

I didn’t say anything. I took her hands away from my face and held it tight. She didn’t move an inch.

 

-3rd Person’s POV-

 

“……will you please tell me what’s wrong?” Jiyoon shook Junhyung’s hands making him look at her.

 

“He… uh…”

 

“What?”

 

“Wants to see us both, alone… as soon as possible.”

 

Jiyoon froze. The one thing she never liked is when Hong Papa needs to see them alone. It already happened once, but since they were only trainees then, Hong Papa let it slip. But she knew someday it would come at them like a pin less bomb, she knew the representatives will one day get in on their relationship and try to dissolve everything they built together.

 

“Jiyoon ah…”

 

“Y-yeah?”

 

“Don’t be scared…”

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Liar…”

 

She didn’t know how else to respond, she let out a nervous chuckle. Junhyung gave her a playful look and smiled, “I won’t let anything ha-”

 

Jiyoon took a deep breath and smiled, “yeah…”

 

Junhyung got on his feet and planted his lips on her forehead, “I….. love you”

 

She closed her eyes and felt a tear fall. She quickly buried her face on his shoulders before he notices.

 

“Hey…”

 

“What?” Jiyoon responded sounding like there’s a big lump in .

 

He hugged her closer and kissed her hair. “I’m not- please- ugh! Jiyoon we don’t know what he wants yet, and even if what we think he wants is what he really wants- Just, nothing is going to happen babe, trust me”

 

“I do…”

 

“Good.”

 

“…………”

 

“Not gonna happen, Jeon Jiyoon. Stop it.” To that, Jiyoon nodded quietly.

 

A loud bang came then the door flew open, “guys! Star Interview featuring Beast is on!” Yoseob then dashed back to the living room.

 

“Let’s go” Jiyoon pulled Junhyung to the door but…

 

“Let’s not!” Junhyung stopped and pulled her back, “come on we haven’t seen each other in so long-”

 

“Fine. I can always watch it later on.” Jiyoon was about to sit against the bed’s foot when Junhyung pulled her back up,

 

“Right, let’s go”

 

-Jiyoon’s POV-

 

“For some reason, watching your live performances and interviews make me nervous for ours later…” Namji curled up in ball by the loveseat.

 

“I know, right? They make it seem so scary” Hyuna second her.

 

It’s true. I imagine my group doing what the boys are doing and I just can’t- I feel like crawling back to my mother’s womb.

 

[b]TV*……………….. [i]a/n they have been watching it I just cut it to this part ^^[/i]

Host: If I asked fans one question they’re curious about what do you think it would be about?

HS: IDEAL GIRLS

KK: /shakes head/

DJ: /shuts eyes/

JH: /lowers head/ [/b]

 

“HOOOOOOO!” Gayoon jumped from her seat and laughed, “wow are you stupid? Most people would die to avoid that question”

 

“Yeah, he practically dug all of our graves all by himself,” Yoseobie nodded.

 

Junhyung shook his head, “I still can’t believe you did that”

 

Dongwoon, looking indifferent shushed his hyungs with a “shhh hyung~ let’s watch- how could I be so good looking? Just look at the way I sat there… /sigh/”

 

A set of ‘pftts’ and ‘yahs’ were thrown at the maknae……… with pillows on the side.

 

[b]TV* …………………..

HOST: So…..?

YS: For me, all the mothers in the world are my goddesses.

DJ: I don’t really have an ideal type, I guess I’d have to meet them to know…?

HS: LEE MIN JUNG!

DW: keke, oh… uh… hing~ Narsha noona ^^

KK: B2uties are my girlfriends. kekekek

HOST: Safe! NOT! You must have a certain someone in your mind~

JH: Trust me noona, that guy never has anything in his mind.

HOST: HAHAHA, that’s mean but okay… How about you Junhyung-gun?

JH: Eh?

HOST: You didn’t think saving Kikwang-gun would save you too, did you?

JH: Oh… Aniyo. For me, Son……….Dambi- uh, ssi.

HOST: Wow, you guys have high standards![/b]

 

Gayoon slightly scoffed, “yeah, way too hiiiiiiiigh~”

 

I wasn’t specifically affected because I know he did it just to dodge the question and he probably just looks up to her a lot.  And I also promised myself that I wouldn’t be affected of what I see on TV because, well, work is work.

 

“What are you all looking at me for?”

 

“Yaaaah~ Jiyoonie is so cool!”

 

“Right? She didn’t even flinch,”

 

“nor blink,”

 

Everyone seemed to have some kind of expectation on how I would react to this, maybe that’s why even Junhyung looks so lost right now.

 

I laughed at their faces, “What am I? A teenager?”

 

“Technically, you are,” Doojoon oppa pat my head as he was getting up, “should we order pizza?”