A two-part chapter because the last one was ehh~

Untitled

Chapter 5a

-Doojoon's POV-

After practise, CEO called us trainees in for a meeting. I guess it's not that important though, since they didn't call for the others playing outside

"Are the others out?" the CEO greeted us as we walked in the meeting room.

 

"Ne!" we all replied in unison. "Do you want me to call them?" Namji offered.
 

The CEO shook his head, "No it's fine. Sit or stand, suit yourself this won't take long."
Everyone sat down.

 

"Kim-yang, come in" the CEO walked over to the door and held it open.
 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Kim Hyuna. Please treat me kindly" she bowed left and right to where the rest of us were.
 

"I assume a lot of you know who she is..."
 

Feeling the responsibility of a leader, I spoke up "Ne, Kikwang, Dongwoon and I used to train with her back at JYP" 
 

"And Junhyung, you've met her a few weeks ago, no?"
 

"Ye, Hong-sajangnim asked me to pick her up because she got lost on her way here"
 

"Well....... that's it for tonight. You guys enjoy the rest of the weekend. NamLeada take good care of her."
 

"Ne!" Namji bowed to the CEO then turned to Hyuna's direction, giving her a smile and a slight bow.
 

"Kamsahamnida!"

Everyone picked up their stuff and started walking out of the meeting room.

 

"Yoondoo!" Yoseobie ran up to me holding his cellphone to his ear. "Dongwoonie is with the rest of them, wanna go catch up?" 
 

"Oh... ask the rest of them" I said nodding my head towards Junhyung's direction.
 

"Yongyong!!! Wait up!" he ran and crashed on Junhyung's back.
 

"OW! Why did you stop so suddenly!?" he slapped the back of Junhyung's shoulder which angered the nagging devil even more.
 

"YAH!" Junhyung raised his hands as if he was about to give him a good hwaaak........but ended up tapping the blondie's forehead "What do you want?"
 

"Dongwoonie asked if we wanted to go get some snacks"
 

"Where are they?"
 

"Around LetzDance"
 

"You guys go, I'm going home first" then he walked away, or tried to. Seobie clung to his arms and started whining.
 

"Yah~let's just go. Let's celebrate Hyuna's 'comeback' " Hyunseung in trying to persuade Junhyung.
 

I quickened my pace, walked past and then turned to face them, "Right, we haven't gone out in so long. Don't be such a kill joy just because you're inlove~That's not fair to the rest of us."
 

Junhyung turned to the nodding blonde monkey and let out a 'I give up' sigh, "AISH!"
"I'll take that as a Yes" I said and ran back to where Namji and Hyuna was.

 

"YOOOSHHH!" I heard the Yoseob jump in excitement.

 

-Seungho's POV-
 

“JUNG BYUNGHEE! HURRY IT UP WILL YOU?”
 

“Alriiiight, I’m coming~It’s still early why are you rushing?!”
 

“Mireu called, Jihyun just got there……..”
 

“You shoulda told me earlier!”
 

G.O. ran all over his apartment trying to find the hat that ‘matches’ his outfit. This guy…. Yes, he is head over heels over Nam Jihyun. He will do everything just to please Jihyun, to the point where he sometimes comes off as a player in her perspective.
 

“Ready?” I looked at him from head to toe and then turned for the door. 

 

 

Chapter 5b
let’s try this. SONG: Friend by Wondergirls

 

“Who else is coming?” I said squinting at the entrance, then I saw Yang Seungho’s image.

 

“SEUNGHO~YAH!!!” I was about to run up to them but Mireu caught my arm.
 


“Finish your drink first, then go” he said on a sad note.
 


“What’s wrong with you?” I gave him a questioning look making him straighten up and put a smile back on his face.

 

“Nothing. Finish your drink.”

 

I chugged the glass of mixed beer and soju in one go and then set the glass back down on the table. I came out of the booth and gave Seungho a bear hug.

 

“Yah~ I haven’t seen you in so long!”

 

“AND WHO’S FAULT DO YOU THINK THAT IS!?” He raised his voice and gave me a little flick on the forehead. He put his arms around my shoulders as we walk towards the booth. I looked to my right and bowed slightly to G.O. We’re not that close, we’re awkward even. I think this is only the third time I’m meeting him so it can’t be helped. But I heard a lot about him, from Mireu and Seungho. 

-Junhyung’s POV-


 

I can’t believe I got dragged into this. All because of /eyes Yoseob/ haaaaaaaa…… aigoo. I can’t even get mad anymore. 

 

“Here, go through here! Dongwoonie said they got us all a booth” Yoseob motioned towards the doorstep.

 

“Who’s they?”

 

“Uhh… Mireu, Sohyun-”


“SOHYUN?! Why is that kid here?” Namji panicked.

“Relax~ Do you really think Jiyoon would let her drink? Gayoon, maybe but Ji- ooops” Yoseob got cut off after he caught my death glare. Doojoon tapped my shoulders and nod towards the booth where the rest were. 

 

WHY.IS.YANG.SEUNGHO’S.ARM.AROUND.JIYOON? I mean, I get it they’re best friends, but this is too-

“You’re not her boyfriend anymore, you should relax” Hyunseung pressed on my shoulders then walked past me to greet the others. 


-Jiyoon’s POV-


 

Oh these guys have done it. I shot each and everyone of them a ‘YOU.ARE.SO.DEAD’ glare after I saw the rest of the Cube trainees walk in, including Yong Junhyung………and his ‘girlfriend’.

“Hey~” Seungho peeked through my bangs with the most comforting look, “you alright?”

“Of course” I smiled and let him brush away my bangs from my eyes. I got up and greeted everyone. Yes, even Yong Junhyung. 

“Yahhhh I have not seen you in weeks Jiyoon ah~” Doojoon oppa walked over and patted my shoulders.

“JIYOOOOOOON AHHH!!! I MISSED YOU!!!” 

“Seobie yah… Don’t you think you’re a tidbiiiiit too excited?” I said backing away from the running wild monkey.

“Have you gone nuts?” Doojoon oppa pushed him by the forehead. 

“Psssh, atleast let me greet her properly” at that, he was let go but another hand found the back of his shirt.

“Greet? You look like you were about to attack her, calm down.” Junhyung walked in and bowed slightly to the rest of us. It was quiet and awkward for a second but Namji broke the silence.

“Everyone, this is Hyuna. Kim. Hyun. Ah.” She said making everyone turn to her direction. So the new girlfriend’s name is Kim Hyunah- what? Wait- isn’t she….. 

“DAEBAK! Wondergirls’ former member, KIM HYUNA!” Mireu shot up his seat wide-eyed. G.O stood beside him and whispered something to him making him apologize, “Ahh, mi an…… I was just, excited”

"Ani, it's okay~ Annyeonghasaeyo everyone. Please treat me kindly" she bowed down to everyone's direction.

“Yah~You’re always excited” Kikwang walked in and over to my side, giving me half a hug, “How have you been missy?” I just responded with a nod and a smile.

“Anyways. She’s our new trainee…” Namji broke the chatters and once again successfully made everyone turn their heads. 

WHAT THE HECK!? My eyes almost popped out. So I have to train, no….. might even be on the same group as my ex’s new girl. HOW GREAT IS MY LIFE?

“EH!? REALLY?” Sohyun almost screamed. “Annyonghasaeyo, I’m Sohyun. THE MAKNAE” emphasizing the ‘THE’ eyeing Dongwoon.

“Hyunah~yah” Dongwoon who was already beside the girl, “How’s your health now?” wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

Oh he’s done it. Junhyung is gonna- WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS?! Jeon Jiyoon, WAKE UP! I was caught by Seungho while I was /knocking my forehead/ ‘waking myself up’

“Can we be comfortable and have fun now?” Seungho lead me towards the end of the booth making everyone follow along. 

Everyone did their own thing. Yoseob, Mireu, Dongwoon, Hyunah and Sohyun were singing karaoke, Namji was supervising them, G.O. sitting right beside her, Doojoon oppa kept pacing on where the mic and the drinks were, and the rest of us were gathered at a corner passing around shots. 

“Jiyoon your turn” Kikwang passed a glass of beer with a shot glass of soju at the bottom of it. 

“Yah~ Do you guys have some kind of appointment after this? Or are all your mothers gonna lock you out if you come home too late?” I said complaining at the pace we were going. 

“Just say pass, if you can’t take it anymore” Seungho said teasingly, he knows my competitive streak shots up past the roof when he does that. So I faced the glass of alcohol head on. 

“ONE SHOT! ONE SHOT! ONE SHOT!” everyone chanted. I chugged my 8th glass down and set it on the table making a loud ‘tak’ noise.

“Good job baby girl” Seungho NEVER called me pet names. He did but usually he’d call me pet names that aren’t suitable for girls. 

I shot him a dumbfounded look, “Excuse me?”

“Ah~mi an! I meant to say ‘Good job duuuuuude’ ” I laughed and punched his thighs. He’s a soccer player alright. That hurts. I looked up to him and he looked down to meet my gaze, a smirk crept up both our faces.

“Jiyoon ah, your turn to pass around shots” Kikwang said pushing the soju and beer bottles to my side of the table. 

I took out the shot glass and pour beer to mug. I placed the beer back on the table took the shot glass and poured soju. “Sojuuuuuuu” I said as if I was a character from street fighter recharging power, “Booooomb!” as I dropped the shot glass onto the beer mug making a mess all over my side. Everyone laughed. Seungho grabbed tissues by the table and started wiping alcohol off my clothes.

“What the hell? Hahah, YUPS! Jiyoon is the best tender eveeerrrr!” Yoseob stopped from singing and screamed on the mic from the other side of the room. Everyone threw all kinds of things at him for it. I squinted at his direction, “And why aren’t you here drinking?”

“Hey, you know I’m not an alcoholic like you” and he resumed with his song.

“Psssh. Whose shot is this? I wasn’t keeping tra-” I got cut off when Junhyung stood up from across the table and grabbed the mug.

“Mine.” He basically shoved the alcohol down his throat in one shot and then sat back down. 

“Of course,” I said picking up the mug and pouring another shot. I was having so much fun, completely filled with Seungho's and the alcohol's company that I, for a little while, have ignored his presence.

*** 

 

We finished playing around at 4 AM, and there was no way I was going home wasted. Well, I’m still okay but my face is probably crimson red right now. My mind was okay but my vision was blurry. I wasn’t even sure if we were still walking straight. 

“What now?” Namji asked Doojoon who had no traces of being drunk on his face.

“I’ll take you girls to your dorm, Junhyung go take the guys back, I'll meet you at home. And since G.O. and Mireu lives together, they go on their own.” 

G.O and Mireu said their goodbyes. Kikwang and Hyunseung slumped on Dongwoon’s shoulder behind Junhyung dragging sleepy Yoseob by the arm.

“Sounds good. Jiyoon ah~Are you still planning on going home?”

“Uhhh……no?” I tilted my head and put on my thinking face. I was confused at the simple question.

“I’ll take her with me” Seungho cupped my face as if molding it back to my normal-okay face.

Junhyung stopped causing a domino effect on the rest of the boys. I laughed at the scene. I was wondering why I was the only one laughing at this hilarious picture but then I realized that everyone was probably too scared to laugh when Junhyung had this murderous aura around him. I stopped myself from laughing, but not completely (seriously, how do I do that?)

“Seungho yah~ just come with Doojoon oppa and drop us off at Namji’s” 

“Oh……” Seungho shot a quick look at Junhyung who is now picking up the domino pieces and then back at me, “okay…..”