I got the chapters all mixed up hope you guys don't get confused.

Untitled

 

Chapter 15

 

-Junhyung’s POV-

 

“Hyung!!!” Dongwoon screamed from the living room, “hurry up! We’re gonna be late!”

 

Today…………we’re signing our contract with MTV to film a documentary of our debut. Our debut…… is in about a month from now. Hong Sajang called us in last week after our little trip at the beach and told us about it. He said he’s not rushing but he thinks this is the right time for us, and that we’re ready to go out there.

 

“Kikwang ah! What are you still doing in there?!” Doojoon went in the room to get Kikwang.

 

“Hyunseung ah! This isn’t the time for you to be sleeping!” Yoseob shook Seung out of dreamland.

 

“Yah! I wasn’t even sleeping! I-”

 

“What? Hyung…. We’re you praying?” Dongwoon laughed nervously.

 

“Junhyungie, you….. aren’t you nervous?” Kikwang walked out of the bedroom followed by Doojoon.

 

“No…………not at all. Not yet.” I grabbed my cap and headed to the door.

 

-Jiyoon’s POV-

 

I’m back in the dorm. I can’t go home much anymore either. We got called in last week by Hong Cube appa. Junhyungie and the others are debuting in a month, and we’re looking into ours in about 2-3 months. It’s going to be hell starting from now on. Unlike the guys, we have a lot to improve on, we have no experience in live broadcasts and we did not train for as long as they did.

 

“Jiyoon ah, what date is it today? I feel like I forgot something to do…….” Namji walked in the room and went straight to the walk-in closet.

 

“Today? What is today…. Ah! Right! 4th of August, the guys are signing their documentary for MTV today!”

 

“Aren’t we gonna do something to congratulate them?” Sohyun walked in and sat on her bed.

 

Jihyun took out a pair of sweat pants and headed for the bathroom, “we have vocals and dance today, I don’t think we can…”

 

“Even just a teeny-weeny congratulations party?”

 

“Sohyun ah, you… why are you so detailed when it comes to the guys?” Jihyun turned the knob and made her way to the bathroom.

 

“Guys? You mean [b]guy[/b]?” I mumbled under my breath while watching the bathroom door close.

 

“Unnie, are we not allowed to date?” Sohyun’s eyes were filled with concern and worry.

 

…..truth is, we’re not. But I guess Hong Cube appa makes exceptions based on his views, “I don’t know maknae, I wasn’t an official trainee when I started seeing Junhyung. When Hong Cube appa asked me to sign the contract I told him clearly that I’m dating one of the trainees, but he brushed it off and just asked us to keep a low profile at all times.”

 

“Oh……” she was disappointed. She dropped her face and walked out.

 

I got up from my bed; put my grey sweatpants on and a black wife beater. I knocked on the bathroom door, “Namji~ I’m going first, I gotta stop by somewhere”

 

“Arasseo, don’t be late!”

 

I grabbed my light cardigan then said my goodbyes to the rest of the girls.

*****

It was before lunch time so there wasn’t much people around the streets. I walked in and out of random stores and boutiques trying to look for the perfect gift. I passed by a jewellery store and decided to check it out. I found 3 things that would definitely suit him, a pair of black pyramid earrings, black triangle earrings, and a pair of cubic skull earrings. I picked up the cubic skull earrings immediately then resumed my search and walk-a-thon to Cube.

 

I was a block away from Cube when something caught my attention. A piercing and tattoo shop. I walked back and checked the windows. The girl who seemed to be the receptionist invited me in to look at pictures. I browsed through the designs while listening to the receptionist tell me things I could care less about.

 

“Uh, chogi…. Umm, I probably should’ve asked you this before letting you in here but how old are you?”

 

“Oh… 19”

 

“Whoo, thank god you’re legal. Are you planning on getting a tattoo?”

 

“Haven’t exactly put much thought into it, so not right now.”

 

“Oh okay, stars are really popular right now. And Latin phrases.”

 

“I was kinda thinking of getting a dragon.”

 

“EH?!”

 

I looked up to examine her face but my eyes were pulled to the wall clock, “sh-t Namji’s going to roast me alive, unnie save me good picture of dragons for next time!” I ran out of the shop and went straight to Cube.

Chapter 16

 

-Jiyoon’s POV-

 

There’s only a week left until Beast’s debut stage. None of us girls have seen or talked to any of them for about a month now. I leave text messages and such to Junhyung, but I guess their phones have been confiscated for the time being. I mean, I understand, this is his dream……….. this is what he wants to do. Sooner or later I will be put on his shoes so I have to be patient, right?  I just wish we talked about ‘us’ before all of this.

 

What am I supposed to hold on to?

 

I heard the music stop, and footsteps coming towards my direction. The dance teacher-

 

“Jeon Jiyoon. Can you get your head out of the clouds and focus?”

 

“Oh, ne. I’m sorry…” bowing 90 degrees he blasted the music back on and we all started dancing.

 

-3rd person’s POV-

 

“Where did the moon go?” the dance instructor looked out the window then to his watch. “Alright kids, we’re done for the night…………..day. Be back in the afternoon though, you guys still have vocal lessons.”

 

“Ne! Kamsahamnida! You worked hard!” everyone bid their goodbyes to him and bowed multiple times expressing their gratitude.

 

Once the dance instructor closed the door behind him the girls collapsed except for Jiyoon. She stood there with her thinking face on trying to imprint everything she had just learned in her head.

 

“Missing the boyfriend already?” Jihyun mumbled to Jiyoon who’s still staring at herself in the mirror.

 

“Don’t even remind me…” Gayoon answered for both her and Jiyoon.

 

“What happened to yours?” Jihyun raised her head to look at Gayoon’s reaction.

 

She shrugged, “I don’t even know, I think they’re opening for Rain’s concert.”

 

“When did you last talk to him?”

 

“2 days ago…”

 

“Are you kidding me?! I haven’t talked to Jun in a month. You should not be complaining right now.” Jiyoon snapped then walked to the mp3 and speakers.

 

Sohyun immediately shot up, “whoa, grumpy ahjumma~”

 

“Don’t call me that-”

 

“Yah~” Hyuna shushed Sohyun back down.

 

Jihyun got up and pulled the rest of the girls on the floor up, “come on, we gotta get home”

 

Everyone picked up their stuff and headed for the door. Gayoon stopped midway and looked at Jiyoon who was playing with the mp3 player. “Yah! Let’s go!”

 

“I’m staying for a bit more. Gotta brush up” Jiyoon winked at her.

 

“Alright, don’t push it Jeonji.”

 

“Got it” Jiyoon stood up and saluted at the grinning Gayoon.

 

Jiyoon turned the music on and went to her backpack. She took a sip from her water bottle, and while putting it back in the bag she caught a glimpse of her phone’s screen flashing “Ahjusshi”. She took it out stared at it then placed it on the floor the back of the phone facing her. She got up and started dancing again. 

 

-Junhyung’s POV-

 

Today was supposed to be the episode where we show the viewers what we do during day-offs. I went to go see Shinsadong Horaengie with the PDnim for a little bit then sneaked out when he said he’s got enough for an episode. I have to see Jiyoon……..TODAY. I should’ve gone sooner but I couldn’t, I would’ve jeopardized our debut if I did. Jiyoon………………she’s a good girl, she will understand- right?

 

I ran through the hallways of the building hoping she’d be there. I kept on calling her but she wouldn’t answer my calls. I called Gayoon and she told me she’s probably still in the studio. I need to see her so bad.

 

Good, music is still on. I stopped a few feet away from the door and tried to catch my breath when I heard a loud thud.

 

“Ji-- Yah! Are you okay?!” I ran through the door and saw her lying on the floor. I don’t know how many thank yous I said to God in my head when I saw her eyes open, I thought she fainted again.

 

“Oh- uh….. what-” she said almost eating her words. It was clearly visible that she was drenched in sweat. I got up and went through her backpack for a towel.

 

“Babe, sit up…..”

 

“What- are you doing? You’re not supposed to be here….”

 

“But I need to be here….” She weakly snatched the towel from me as I was helping her up and wiped her face with it. “Yah! Be gentle, what is wrong with you? Your face is all red now” I took the towel back and dabbed it on her face then her back.

 

-Jiyoon’s POV-

 

“……What is Yong Junhyung doing here?!” that’s what the voice in my head is screaming. I was too tired to react properly when I saw his face above mine. Maybe I’m too tired and passed out when I fell down, maybe I’m dreaming……………………is this real life?

 

“Jun…”

 

“Yeah?” he kneeled behind me and started to put the towel in my shirt.

 

I twitched, “stop……..”

 

“No, you’ll get sick” he went on with the towel on my back slightly lifting my shirt up.

 

“JunHYUNG!”

 

“Ah! WAE!!! I’m not touching you or anything… Just keep still while I’m being nice”

 

“…nice, yeah you’re a real nice boyfriend” I mumbled and got on my feet. I limped to the corner where my things are.

 

“Gayoon said you’ve been practising since yesterday…. Why didn’t you go home with them?”

 

Well thanks to a certain someone I……….. “was distracted during practice~”

 

“…….you can’t be like this now Jiyoon, just follow your schedules. You’re gonna get sick if you push yourself”

 

Like you- “care.”

 

“What?”

 

I shook my head and sat in between the mirror and my back pack. “Why are you here?”

 

“What- I can’t be here?”

 

“You’re not supposed to be…”

 

“Jiyoon-”

 

“Don’t. I’m tired, Jun.”

 

“Just listen…” he took my back pack and sat beside me pulling me closer. He took my head and let me lean on his shoulder. “and rest…”

 

“I’m sorry. I know I said I won’t do things that will make me say and feel sorry for, but the circumstances are just- I’m sorry. You’ve been very understanding, thank you. Because of the upcoming debut-”

 

“It’s okay, I get it Junhyung.”

 

He held out his hand and I placed mine on top of his, “I hope you won’t let all of these in between us.”

 

“I’m not that weak” I said squeezing his hand.

 

“Once I go out there, there’s going to be more complications, I won’t have that much time with you anymore…………”

 

“I’ll get my revenge in about a month or so” I nudged him, he nudged back.

 

“Yah~”

 

“I’m joking~ Just………..tell me that I can trust you, that I can wait, and it’ll be over soon-”

 

“Hey…”

 

“I know I can, just… give me something I can hold on to, something-” right then, he cut me off with his lips.

 

“I love you, trust me……………just sit still and wait.”