Chapter 8

Untitled

 

-Third Person’s POV-

 

As Jiyoon wishes, Junhyung took her to the guys’ dorm. The group was given a  3 days 2 nights off so everyone except for Doojoon and Yoseob went back home.

 

“JIYOOOOOON AHHH!!!” Yoseob ran to the door and hugged Jiyoon, “why didn’t you tell me you guys were coming?”

 

“I didn’t think you guys would be here…….” Jiyoon mumbled.

 

“Get off~” Junhyung playfully pushed Yoseob apart from Jiyoon.

“Ahyooo~ Possessive Junhyung is here?” Doojoon walked out of the bedroom wearing a V-neck tee and a pair of boxers with Crayola Shin Chan prints.

 

Junhyung, who just finished taking off his shoes quickly turned to hover Jiyoon, “YAH!!! GET DRESSED!!! AISH!” Jiyoon, grabbed the loose ends of Junhyung’s shirt.

 

“Junhyung~ah” Jiyoon buried her face on his chest, “what is wrong with your members?” she shook her head and half-joked, “I am scarred for life.”

 

“I’m dressed! I’m dressed!” Doojoon sighed walking over to the couch, where Yoseob was laughing his heart out. “What are you watching?”

 

“Spongebob XD XD XD” excited Yoseob bobbed his head sideways.

 

“Oh! Let me watch!!!” Jiyoon jumped over the couch’s rest and landed right next to Yoseob, “Oppa annyeong! Nice to see you covered up~”

 

“O-oppa?” Junhyung mumbled, “Jiyoon~ah”

 

“Hmm?” Jiyoon responded without taking her eyes off the TV. Then they all laughed in unison.

 

Junhyung shook his head and went straight to the fridge. “Jiyoon~ah?”

 

“Eung~?” this time she turned her head a little but Yoseob tapped her shoulder and asked her to watch a certain part. The three of them laughed again.

 

“YAH JEON JIYOON!!!” Junhyung exploded making all three of them jump on their feet.

 

“O-o-oh? Wae?” Jiyoon’s eyes widened as she felt the need to retreat back a little when Junhyung walked up to them and grabbed Doojoon’s and Yoseob’s wrists.

 

“You two, out. NOW.” He released them and pointed to the door.

 

“Y-y-y-yah~ They were here first. That’s rude~” Jiyoon protested.

 

“Yeah? Wanna go home then?” Jiyoon’s eyes narrowed at Junhyung’s statement.

 

Doojoon walked past Jiyoon and grabbed his and Yoseob’s light sweater, “You guys stay. We were planning on eating out anyways.” He winked at Jiyoon.

 

Yoseob took his sweater from Doojoon and turned to Junhyung with a grin on his face; “Enjoy, I’ll see you two later” he winked.

 

“YAH! Is there something wrong with your eye?!” Junhyung pushed him out of the door, blushing.

 

Jiyoon watched Junhyung lock the doors. She pouted.

 

“What?”

 

“Psh. Nagging Devil Ahjusshi.” She turned to the couch and grabbed the remote. She flipped through channels ignoring the ruckus Junhyung is making in the kitchen. She finally took off the couch when she heard pans bouncing off the floor. “What are you trying to do, mister? Get us kicked out by the ahjumma downstairs?”

 

He pursed his lips and bent down to pick up the pans, “Ani~”

 

“Are you.. actually planning on cooking?” Jiyoon raised an eyebrow.

 

“Got a problem?” Junhyung responded a bit irritated.

 

Jiyoon leaned on the counter and smiled, “Ahjusshi, why are you so sensitive for?”

 

Junhyung turned his back on Jiyoon, “nothing.”

 

“Pasta?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Can I help?”

 

“No.”

 

“Oh..kay. I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Jiyoon pushed herself up from the island counter and headed for her stuff-

 

“STOP RIGHT THERE AND SIT.” Junhyung commanded. She stopped her tracks and sat exactly where she was standing, her legs crossed………arms crossed.

 

“Yong Junhyung!”

 

Junhyung came and set her on her feet and lead her back to the kitchen. “I’m sorry, I’m just tired. But I really really really want my time with you. SO PLEASE…behave and let me do what I have to do.” He looked down, his nose pointing to her face but his eyes averting hers. She touched his jawline and leaned in, her lips touching the tip of his nose.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

They had just finished their dinner. Junhyung cooked Italian Spaghetti, it wasn’t so bad considering it was his first time following a cook book.

 

“Go find something to do. I’ll clean this up.” Jiyoon offered.

 

Junhyung got up and placed the plates by the sink, “Wanna watch a movie?” he turned to see Jiyoon standing before him.

 

“Last full show?”

 

“Nopes! DVD. We have a lot~” Junhyung smiled and headed to the living room. “Yah~ use the dishwasher. Don’t get your hands all wrinkled up, ahjumma”

 

“YAH!!!”

 

“Wae? You call me ahjusshi!”

 

“THAT’S BECAUSE YOU.ARE.AN.AHJUSSHI.”

 

“Tch.” Junhyung clicked his tongue and chuckled, “horror…….?”

 

Jiyoon finished setting up the dishwasher and skipped to the living room cheering, “YES PLEASE!” She sat on the floor by the foot of the couch and grabbed a pillow to hug. Junhyung chose a random horror movie, got up to turn off the lights and sat down beside her. He took the pillow from Jiyoon’s arms, “heeeeyyy~”

 

“Oh like you need it! Don’t act weak and girly, it doesn’t suit you!” Junhyung joked and put his arm around her.

 

“Hmm” Jiyoon nodded mocking him, “smoooth~”

 

“Shut up! You know you like it” Junhyung gave her a slight nudge.

 

“Shut up. Movie's starting”

 

The movie February 19 started playing. Junhyung never took his arm off her as she leaned in to get more comfortable. They watched intently and twitched whenever the music or conversation in the movie stops. They were teasing and scaring each other as the suspense grows throughout the movie. 

 

“Cold?”

 

“Eung~”

 

“Hold on, I’ll go grab you a blanket-” Junhyung stood up, but Jiyoon followed.

 

“Don’t leave me here~” She grabbed his hand, he chuckled.

 

Junhyung wrestled through their closet but didn’t find any blankets. Considering there are only guys -- 8 guys living together in a one bedroom apartment, all of their blankets were used. Instead he pulled out a hoodie, “here, put this on.” He tossed it over her head.

 

“This is…………..yours…..right?”

 

“Why would I let you wear another guy’s clothes?” Junhyung shook his head and helped her slip in to the hoodie. She slid her arms around his waist. “Comfy?” he smirked and earned an ecstatic nod. They went back to the movie, this time sitting on the couch.

 

As the movie ended, the credits faded and they lost their only source of lighting as the tv screen out. Junhyung stood up to get the lights but a knock on the door echoed throughout the living room. It was an impatient knock- or banging. The door clicks open.