What's the legal age to drive in Korea? Also, I'm rethinking the next chapter and might revise it. So I can only upload one, sorry :(

Untitled

 

Chapter 7

The ride was painfully awkward and silent. He pulled into a side street in front of a park and got out. I followed suit. 

"You said we're going shopping?"

"Just, can we just talk and get rid of this awkwardness before everything else. Please?"

I stayed silent and walked over to where the slide was. I climbed up and sat on top, while he sat on the edge his back facing me. 

"Go away~" 

"What?" his voice annoyed.

"Let me slide down, or did you want me to talk to your back?"

He got up, I slid down and stayed on the edge of the slide. "What are we talking about?" I asked and kept my eyes on my shoes.

"How are you?" he squatted meeting my eye level. 

I lifted my eyes and stared back at his, "I'm okay, how are you?"

"Not so good..."

"........."

"You said you're okay but you don't look like it..." he tapped my shoe.

I pulled my legs closer to me, "Yeah, well training's been harsh"

"You don't even go to Cube anymore, what training are you talking about?"

I chuckled, a shy and awkward chuckle, "I been with Woosin............nim"

"I heard."

"Why did you still ask?"

"I don't know."

"Can we......" I stood up and walked away. I was getting irritated with all the nonsense we're talking about. I didn't come out with him for this. I'm confused and I feel like someone's hitting my reset button slowly.

"Stop right there!" He was mad, "I don't get how you can just walk out of my life after I said 'I need sometime alone' I don't understand how you thought that was me breaking up with you, well maybe my choice of words were not that great but still! You didn't even let me finish! Why do you keep on walking away from me? I'm not here to hurt you, Jiyoon."

I snapped, "Don't you think you're a little late for that? I mean, what about your girlfriend? WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE WITH ME? I don't need explanations. I'm good." My head was clouding up, I don't know if it's because I'm still hung over or if it's because I'm so mad. I turned to walk away but-

"What are you talking about? Where did you get that?"

"Wha-" I turned to give him a do-you-think-i'm-blind look

"Girlfriend?" he raised his left eyebrow "I don't HA- NO I do, I have you. I don't have ANOTHER girlfriend! I have not even seen another girl after you bailed out on me"

"Liar~" I.....kinda believed him though. "I'm your ex, jsyk"

"Are- NO WAY IN HELL. You thought Hyunah was my girlfriend after that night!" he raised both his hands in the air, "I give up, this is so stupid! So you didn't want to listen to my explanations AT ALL because of Hyunah? Hong sajangnim found me lazying around at Cube that night and asked me to pick up a lost puppy, she couldn't find her way to Cube so I was asked to go look for her." He dropped his arms and growled, "So we've been suffering all these weeks because you assumed that I have a new girl~ You are amazing!"

My tears started falling like rain and I started sniffling. I heard his footsteps near me, I started walking away.

"Oh no, kiddo. I'm not done yet, you're not walking away from me EVER again" he wrapped his arms around my neck, my back still facing him. "I wanted time out because my feelings were overflowing that I, myself, did not believe it. I cannot believe I just said that.........." he sighed 'oh my god' and kissed the back of my head, "I didn't think you were this stupid" 

"YAH!" I turned to punch him square in the face but he dodged it. To hide my tears filled with guilt I head- his chest. 

I heard him smirk.