Chapter 8

Untitled

 

Chapter 11

 

Jiyoon screamed and grabbed Junhyung, pulling him back. The lights went on, Doojoon stood at the door with his mouth wide open while Yoseob was running for the bathroom his eyes popping out never leaving the couple. Junhyung had ended up on top of Jiyoon when she pulled him.

 

“Wha- . Sorry guys, Yoseobie couldn’t hold it in….” Doojoon turned slightly to his side covering his face.

 

“Yah! H-wh- This wasn’t…. YAH!” Junhyung exploded as he couldn’t find the right words to explain to the leader what really happened.

 

“It’s okay. We understand.”

 

“Ah! Oppa! Aniranikka!!!” Jiyoon pushed Junhyung out of the way and stood up. “Nothing happened…”

 

“…………………….” Doojoon didn’t say anything, he just nodded.

 

“OPPA!!!” Jiyoon stomped her feet in protest. Junhyung’s eyes widened in anger.

 

“Haha,” Doojoon walked over to Jiyoon and patted her head, “yah~ I was just playing Jiyoon~ah. Don’t worry about it.” Jiyoon pouted and hit his stomache. Junhyung glared at Doojoon making him raise both his hands up, surrendering, “my bad.”

 

“Yah~ why do you only call Doojoon oppa?” Yoseob came out of the bathroom scratching his head, “I’ve been wondering for a while now” Junhyung shot a good-job-look at Yoseob. The whole issue has been bothering him, too.

 

“Eh? I don’t know, because he’s like an older brother?” Jiyoon said as a-matter-of-fact.

 

“Wha- then where does that leave the rest of us?!”

 

“Yoseob~ah, have looked in the mirror lately?”

 

“That’s low, Jeonji, that’s REALLY low….” Yoseob dropped his head and shook it in disappointment.

 

Jiyoon chuckled. Junhyung walked up to Yoseob and gave him a hug, “go to sleep and grow lots kiddo~”

    

“Dropping her off already?”

 

“Yeah. It’s getting late, plus you two are already here so” he pushed Yoseob to the bedroom and walked back to Jiyoon, “ready?”

 

“Yeah.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

They got on the bus and sat at the very end corner. The two were quiet for a little, thinking hard on what to say to the other. They have never felt this awkward ever since they met.

 

“So…”

“Uh…”

 

They both said in unison.

 

“Wha- What?” Junhyung tried to keep his composure.

 

“Nothing, you go first.”

 

“O-oh.. Do you, uh…..have school tomorrow?”

 

“Yeah, why what’s up?” Jiyoon, finally, was able to temporarily brush off the image of them on that couch earlier.

 

Not wanting to lose pride, Junhyung did the same, “training?”

 

“Not that I know of, why?”

 

“No lessons either?”

 

“Would you just tell me why?” Jiyoon released her shoulders from his arms and looked straight in his eyes.

 

“Wanna go to the beach?”

 

Jiyoon’s blood rushed to her head, “beach!!! Yes!!!” Junhyung laughed.

 

“Yah~ how old are you exactly? You’re supposed answer calmly, and think of romantic things. Not soccer, or beach volleyball.”

 

“Sorry I’m not a fan of cheesy things,” she stuck her tongue out.

 

“Excuse me?!” Junhyung played surprise.

 

“Yong Junhyung……. Do you not know me?”

 

“Don’t pull that on me, Jeon Jiyoon, I just thought you’d like the experience…”