:'( you guys are not answering my questions... how do I make a poll? lol i really wanna know what age group my readers are. I PROMISE TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN?

Untitled

 

Chapter 14

 

-Junhyung’s POV-

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenims” Dongwoon stepped up and the other guys took a step back.

 

“SUNBAENIM?!” every hole in Doojoon’s face flared up. I stepped back out, “these are you your sunbaes? [b]Maknae[/b]?” 

 

“Ne, hyung……” he smirked. Maknae took another step closer to them-

 

“Ay! Dongwoon~ah you should have said you’re coming here!”

 

“Do I [b]still[/b] have to report everything I do to you? [b]SUNBAENIM[/b]?” Dongwoon continued to walk towards them in a slow pace, holding his chin up.

 

One of the guys behind who seemed to be their leader shook his head and blurted out, “Ani! We wouldn’t have come here if we knew you’re here!” Everyone, then, retreated. Dongwoon took a deep breath then turned to face us.

 

Doojoon couldn’t believe what he just witnessed and charged to shake the Maknae out of his mind, “WHAT WAS THAT! YOU WERE IN A GANG!?”

 

Dongwoon shot a look at Sohyun who was hiding behind Jiyoon then smiled cutely at our leader, “do I look like I was in a gang, hyung?”

 

“What just happened…………?” Kwang stood beside Jiyoon dumbfounded.

 

“Jeonjiyoon…. Are you okay?” Yoseob took out a towel and wrapped it around Jiyoon.

 

She looked down and depressed. I watched all of them make a fuss over what just happened, then finally decided to speak up, “you guys go find Joon and Gayoon, I gotta take care of something” I pushed them one by one to where the jet skis were.

 

Hyunseung got up from playing in the sand and looked at Jiyoon, “if he’s torturing you with his grumpiness, just leave him. It’s that simple.”

 

“Yah! How dare you!” my eyes landed on him as I yell those words.

 

He rolled his eyes, “you get upset over the littlest things, if I were her I’d be tired of you by now!” then ran off.

 

“YAH- How- YOU’RE SLEEPING OUTSIDE TONIGHT YOU BASTARD!”

 

Hyunseung caught up to Kwang and jumped him. Jiyoon chuckled.

 

“You find that funny?” I said as gently as possible.

 

She cleared and swallowed her chuckles, “eung~”

 

“What that –sshole just said……………”

 

“He’s a guy, he’s got a different view on things, and if I were to leave you, I wouldn’t have gotten back with you back then”

 

“Yeah. I-”

 

“Stop doing things that make you say the word sorry, babe. Please.” She looked at me straight in the eyes, then walked towards me.

 

“Hold it! I promise this is the last time. I’m sorry, really. I can’t help it; I don’t even understand how I got mad right when you walked out of that changeroom…….” I took off my large sleeveless shirt and met with her, “when I coulda just kept things simple and covered you up with a f-cken towel………” I lifted the towel off her and put it over my shoulders then I put my shirt on her, “or my shirt-”

 

“Know why I don’t get tired of this? Or why I rarely get mad when you’re being unreasonable?” she raised her hands up to my face and pinched both my cheeks, “because you’re so squishy!”

 

“Ow! YAH!!!”

 

-3rd person’s POV-

 

“YONG JUNHYUNG! When did you get a tattoo on your chest!?!!”

 

“Sh-t- Uh…. Surprise?” he tilted his head to the side a little to get a better view of Jiyoon’s reaction. “I didn’t know how to tell you, it was a spur of the moment kinda thing”

 

“I…………..don’t have a problem with tattoos, ahjusshi. I just…didn’t think you’d get one so soon” she traced the inked part of his chest and smile at the meaning of it. “Did you choose this yourself?”

 

“No…….. mom did.”

 

“That’s so cute!” She chuckled then looked up to see his embarrassed face, “was she with you when you got it?”

 

“No, Doojoon and Yoseob came with me,”

 

“Oh~ did Yoseobie hold your hand while Doojoon was rolling on the floor laughing at you?”

 

“Yah!”

 

"I would have loved to see that!” she her heel and walked towards the jet skis.

 

“You punk!”

 

Jiyoon stopped her tracks and turned, “then……………………….you wouldn’t mind if I got one?”

 

“EH!!!???”

 

“Hehe, just something for you to think about” she winked then continued to walk.