Please please please! excuse the 18 year old me who had no hopes of getting a boyfriend thus pouring all her fantasies into fanfictional stories -.- (i am so embarrassed just rereading this)

Untitled

  Chapter 6



I woke up the next day feeling like garbage. What I hate the most about drinking is hang over. I always get the worst of it. I was feeling heavy, I tried to get up but something stopped me. In front of my eyes, my ex's new girlfriend sleeping comfortably on my tummy. Yeah, GOOD MORNING JEON JIYOON. 

"Umm, excuse me......." I poked her arm, but she didn't budge. "Hooo (sigh) ~Excuuuuuuuse me!" I poked her again.....and again and again. 

"NAAAAAMJIII UUNNIIIIEEEE!!!" the leader ran from the opposite room to my room. 

"What? What happened?" her eyes were as wide as a deer's, "This, why is this in my roo- no why is this thing on top of me?!" I said poking Hyuna's cheek.

"Sorry, there wasn't enough room on the other side,"she said pointing at Sohyun and her room.

"Where's Gayoon?" I asked questioning their decision of making this thing sleep with me instead of my original roommate Gayoon.

"Yah! Your drinking habits are really scary, did you really think I'd sleep with you and your aegyo attacks?" Gayoon popped up by the door.

I lowered my head in defeat, "Sorry- but still! You coulda just let Sohyun sleep with me instead"

"Yah~yah~be quiet it's still early and I have a headache," Jihyun walked out of the room annoyed. "Oh and go check your phone it's been ringing like crazy since 8!"

"Araseo! Kamsa beri thank you!" I pushed Hyuna off of me, grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom.

WOW! No wonder Namji lost her patience towards me. I look like sh!t. I don't think anyone would recognize me if I go out like this, right now. I look hideous.

"Yeah, you do" Gayoon walked in nodding her head. She placed a change of clothes and a towel on top of the cupboard.

"Shut up, like you look any better" I pushed her out and closed the door after her.

"Atleast I have a boyfriend!"

"I HATE YOUUUU~" I sang out to her.

I glanced at my phone: 

7 Messages. 5 Missed Calls.
View? Ignore?

I pressed the ignore button and went through the mp3 files on my phone. I put Superman by Mario on repeat and then headed for the shower.

***
"Oh, Good morning~" Hyunah greeted me dancing around right when I walked out of the bathroom, she looks like she's been holding it in.

"You mean afternoon? Why didn't you use the other one?" I walked past her, straight to where my laptop is.

"Gayoon unnie's in there" she said struggling over to the bathroom.

"Shoulda just knocked then....." I whispered to myself.

I turned my laptop on to check my cyworld. I haven't checked my cyworld in while so 32 Messages in my inbox didn't surprise me. What surprised me is that I got a message from Junhyung, and it was dated today. I hesitantly opened it:

-Jeon Jiyoon is your phone for display? Call me as soon as you get this. Or at least reply to my texts-
-Yongyong

Yongyong? I grabbed my phone and headed to the dining table. Namji cooked Seaweed soup- what? seaweed soup?

"Sohyun ah.. where's Unnie?" I said lifting both my feet on my seat.

"Ah, bathroom~"

"Why are we having seaweed soup?" tilting my head to the side and placing my eyes fixed on my bowl, "Gayoon's birthday just passed. Not yours, and definitely not Namji's"

"Hyunah unnie's birthday" she chomped on the piece of bread she's been holding on to.

"Ah," while waiting for the others to come out I checked my phone.

-How are you feeling- (Yongyong)
-Yah, jjashik! did you sleep well?- (Seunghoya)
-Call me when you get this- (Yongyong)
-I...just really want- no, NEED to talk to you- (Yongyong)
-I'll be waiting- (Yongyong)
-YAAAAHHH!!! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND WAKE YOU UP!- (Yongyong)

"Unnie what's wrong? You look like you just got flashed on" Sohyun looked over my shoulders and tried to peek. I covered my phone's screen, "Ah, it's nothing- flashed?! What are you kids learning in school nowadays?!" I shot her a suspicious glare. And she walked off.

***

Hyuna walked out of the room and sat down right across me. Sohyun followed suit and sat down beside her. Five minutes passed then Namji came sitting right at the end of the table, like the mother she is. 

"What is taking her so long?" I whispered to myself frustrated from waiting, "HEO GAYOON COME OUTTTT~~~" I said adding aegyo.

"Aigoo, just come out before this girl overdo her aegyo!" Namji added.

"I'm coming , I'm coming!" she walked out of the room tapping her face.

"Yah~there's only us here, what's the bb cream for?" I said pinching her cheeks.

"Waaaa~at least let it dry first-" she got cut off when someone rang the doorbell. We continued bickering after Sohyun offered to open the door.

"Unnies~Yongyong's here" Sohyun skipped to the dining room.

......................following her was Junhyung. He walked in on me and Gayoon having a violent fit. I had her cheeks between my fingers and she had my hair in her hands. We let go of each other. And straighten ourselves. I turned to my food and started eating after I said my respects. I wasn't sure if the soup was going through my nose or my mouth, I just kept on going. Ofcourse he'd be here, it's Hyuna's birthday.

"Yah~ slow down, even if that's just soup you could still get indigestion" I choked on Namji's remark.

Junhyung walked to the kitchen and brought me back a glass of water, "What's with the seaweed soup?"

Are you kidding me? Wow what a jerk.

"It's my birthday today" Hyuna raised her hand like a little kid and smiled.

"Oh, happy birthday" he replied and added, "you have the same birthday as Dongwoon"

I choked, once again. I grabbed the glass of water and stood up from my seat "I completely forgot!"

"Tsk tsk~ that's what you get for ignoring our calls and training all by yourself all these weeks" Gayoon said shaking her head.

"You-"

"Then you won't mind going shopping with me?" Junhyung cut in.

"Eh?" I replied dumbfounded.

"I still haven't gotten him anything," he said looking at me straight in the eyes, as if he was begging me to go.

I nodded and made my way to my room, "Just wait a bit..."

Gayoon, Namji and Sohyun shrugged and Hyunah just continued with her food. I was confused. So..........she's not his girlfriend? Not like that would change anything though, well maybe just little, towards Hyunah. Ahhh I DA NAAAAA!!! What is going on even? I wish my hang over would go away so I could clear my head for a bit. I walked out of my room wearing a pair of faded jeans shorts and a black hoodie over a black wife beater. I said bye to Gayoon who's washing dishes and to Namji, Sohyun and Hyunah who were watching a drama. 

"Let's go," I nodded at Junhyung's direction and grabbed my backpack hanging from the wall.