You're not a girl, not even a little!

Untitled

Chapter 2


Ah.. it’s morning, I glanced at my phone "1:00 pm" or afternoon. What the hell happened last night? 

Noraebang……...........

They made me drink so much, I can’t remember a thing. 

“Good Morning!”

 

 I looked around,  “Oh.. This place is?” I said to myself as I examine the room. I looked at myself, I was still in my pants from yesterday but I was wearing a different shirt, a guy’s shirt. Finally, I looked up and met the guy’s eyes, “YAAAA…YANG SEUNGHO!”

“Yah~ You scared me! Did you really have to scream?” his voice shook a bit. I think this guy have heart problems, I didn't even scream that loud.

“Ah.. Mi an, but.. uhh.. why exactly am I here? and how..........?” I wasn’t sure what I was asking for either, I was just really confused.

“Oh.. You out last night, went ape sh-t on people. I think you even broke windows at the Noraebang”

“Bbongchijima!”

“I wasn’t lying though,” he had a smirk on his face telling me that he’s enjoying every single second of this.

“What happened, seriously?” I asked looking straight in his eyes.

“You did go ape sh-t on people, I think you kicked this guy who said you were cute and asked you out for a date”

“EHHH?! Aigoo my new namchin is gone. Ahh pabo! pabo!”

“Yah~! Don’t worry he’s not even half as good looking as me,” he said looking smug walking around the kitchen holding two cups of coffee. “Here, have some coffee and go fix yourself please! Moreover, take a shower, you stink.”

“Oy! I’m not done talking yet.”

“What else do you want?”

“How did I get here? Come to think of it, you weren’t at the Noraebang last night?!” Oh.my.god. Please don’t tell me I came here all by myself. That’s so embarrassing. I wanna crawl into……………..

“Geez, relax. Gayoon called me because she couldn’t even lift a single part of your body as she was too drunk herself.”

“Then……where is she?”

“Her boyfriend was at the Noraebang, so d’oh!”

“Ah.. right.”

“Take a shower! You have to treat me to lunch today.”

“Stingy.”

“Stinky.”


***

Yang Seungho - he’s tall, his body is not muscular at all but he has overflowing appeal, his eyes are dark brown but clear. His lips are plump, his hair is dirty blonde, his smile is killer and his skin is fairly white, though he loves playing soccer outdoors. He’s a good friend. We went to the same piano school during middle school, and we graduated at the same high school. I think I’m the most comfortable with him compared to all my other friends, whether it be a boy or a girl. I don’t know why either, maybe it’s because we have the same personalities, opinionated, straight-forward, immature and stubborn. Or maybe because he doesn’t treat me like a girl at all, which is probably the reason why I didn’t fall for this “ god” or so they(girls) call him.

“Yah! Ahnahwa?” He yelled impatiently as I have been in the shower for too long.

“I’m coming! Geez I’m a girl so d’ohh!?”

“Since when!?”

“-SSHOLE!” I said throwing him my wet towel.

He looked surprised, and confused at the same time, “You! This is exactly why I don’t treat you like a girl, cause you don’t act like one. How could you..?!”

I laughed as I blurted out the words “So what? It’s not like I’m !”

He examined my clothes as he was thinking of an argument back, “seriously? look at you! you’re not wearing pants!”

“Oh yeah I forgot you got a frail heart. I could give you a heart attack hurry throw me the towel!” I said mocking him. 

He shook his head and let out a "URRGGHH" turning his back on me.

It's fun playing with him like this, I never lose "Muahahah~ OYYYY! Are my showing?! Your shirt comes down to my knees what’s your -ss itching about?"


***

YANG SEUNGHO’S POV:

I can’t believe this girl. Ugh. Why is she like this? Does she not see me as a man at all?! Ofcourse I won’t do anything to her unless she wants me to, I’m not like that. But how can she show me that? Aigoo. So hard to deal with. Even slept like a baby beside a beast.

“Yah~ are you like this with any other guy?” I was getting worried, and curious. And pissed most of all.

“Are you out of your mind?! What am I a sl-t?”

Okay good. “Oh. You better not be. You can’t be like this with any other guy, you got that?”

“Yah~ since when are you my oppa?!”

“This punk! I have always been your oppa! You just lack respect. I should tell your mother about this..”

“Hahahaha. Jack-ss. What’s a year and a half between childhood friends?”

“Shut up. You ready to go?”

“Yups, lemme just go grab my stuff.”


***

The restaurant was just a few blocks from his building so we just walked. He almost asked about my break up but being the considerate guy he is, he caught himself. 

"Hey..." he said wrapping his arms around my shoulders, which kind of scared me because his tone changed, "last one to the entrance is buying desert!" at that he stormed off leaving me blank.   

"That is not fair!" I exclaimed almost out of breath.

"Table for 2 please" he said to the waitress clearly.

"You didn't even give me warning, and even if you did YOU'RE A FRIGGING SOCCER PLAYER!" 

He stuck out his tongue and grabbed my hand leading me to where our table is.

"Excuse me," he said to the waiter coughing to prevent himself from laughing "while we look at the menu, can I get a pitcher of water for the lady pl-puahahhahahaha" aaaand he didn't even get to finish his sentence.

I gave him a good hwaaak! on the arm and a forced smile to the lady, "I'm sorry about that."

"So you’re buying desert?"

"Ha! You wish!"