This is the last of my prewritten crap :'( i'm gonna have to wing it from here. wish me luck

Untitled

 

Chapter 19

 

“Junhyung ah!!! Wake up,” Yoseob sat by the edged of Junhyung’s bed and started bouncing off his , “yah! Manager hyungs are dying! Get up!”

 

“Uuughhh, what is it?”

 

“I don’t know what happened but I heard Sajangnim called you in a few weeks ago and you never went! Manager hyungs--”

 

Junhyung shot up in panic, “f-ck!”

 

“Did you do something?” Yoseob’s eyes narrowed at his direction.

 

“No.”

 

“Then what?”

 

“Seob~ah, I’ll tell you later. I have to go.” Junhyung slid off his blankets and went straight to their closet.

 

“Arasseo~m”

 

-4minute’s dorm-

 

/ringtone: Bad Girl/

 

“Well aren’t you just the perfect girlfriend, even promoting your husband’s song,” Sohyun nudged sleepy Jiyoon.

 

“So loud early in the morning--” Jiyoon cut herself off as she glanced at her caller ID, “EH?!”

 

Sohyun stood up from Gayoon’s bed and nodded to Jiyoon, “you should answer it before he hangs up.”

 

“You brat, get out!”

 

“Ara! I’m going, I’m going.”

 

Jiyoon picked up her phone and answered the call.

 

“Yo--”

[Morning babe. Did I wake you?]

“No. What’s with your voice?”

[Sorry—I’m in a hurry.. uh.. Get ready, I’ll be there in 5]

“WHAT!?”

[I’ll explain when I get there, just hurry, okay?]

“Oh—okay,”

 

‘Did we set up a date for today?’ Jiyoon thought to herself, ‘can’t be, we never went out this early…’ She hurried to the bathroom and fixed herself up. She went back out to grab a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie.

 

She ran for her ringing phone and took the call,

 

“Hey…”

[Babe, I’m almost there… Can you come meet me downstairs?]

“Umm, sure”

[Great, see you soon]

“Eung~”

 

“Unnie! Where are you going?” Hyunah popped up from the couch.

 

“I don’t know either, tell Namji I’ll call her later!” Jiyoon ran to the door without looking back at her dongsaeng.

 

Chapter 20

 

“Get in…” Junhyung opened the door for her.

 

Jiyoon looked puzzled but she got in anyways. She watched Junhyung walk around the front of the car to get to the driver’s seat.

 

“I’m sorry,” he almost whispered as he started the engine. But he didn’t speed off just yet; he looked over at Jiyoon and grabbed the seatbelt across her.

 

“Why are you sorry?” Jiyoon kept a stern face but her eyes couldn’t hide her worries.

 

“I’m sorry I’m irresponsible,” with that he sped off.

 

“What?”

 

“I forgot about the issue with Sajangnim…”

 

“!”

 

“Hey, no need to curse…” Junhyung held her clenched fist, “he didn’t say anything but he is holding our managers as hostages”

 

“EH?!”

 

“Seob woke me up saying hyungs are dying” he shrugged and took a quick glance at her shocked expression.

 

“Aish! That--” Jiyoon messed up her hair in her frustration.