Chap4: Teaser

Untitled

Teaser: Chapter 4

 

-Junhyung’s POV-

Being with her…….. I feel like time stops just for the two of us. It’s too perfect that sometimes I even forget about the past and the future. All I wanted was to stay beside her. That was all I needed. But then I started feeling insecure; what if our feelings are not mutual? What if I was the only one feeling this way? Can I really handle this kind of commitment? Can I protect her and our relationship until the end? Can I protect our dreams?

Doubting myself, I said “I.need.sometime.ALONE…to think,” At that she coolly walked out of the dance studio and my life. I like her, no! I love her, I’m just…… I just don’t understand myself sometimes. I want her back.
Jeon Jiyoon, what else can I do after you’ve said “Let’s just go our own ways”? 


What now, Yong Junhyung? 


I feel like…….. “I destroyed something that’s too beautiful to exist”

“Did you say something?” the blonde monkey with huge eyes of curiosity turned at my direction.

“Uh……. Did I?”

“Yah~ You are seriously losing it. Daebak!” looking up as if he’s praising gods.

“Oy! What’s so daebak about that? Happy that I’m losing composure?!”

He gave me a slight smirk then shook his head, “Ani, just……… Really happy to see that RAPPIN POPPIN YONG IS INLOVE!!! EVERYBODY!”

My instinct told me to choke this monkey to death but instead I just covered his mouth before he says something more ridiculous than that. “YAH! YANG YOSEOB WHAT- NONSENSE!”

Everybody applauded. Why? I don't know either. /sigh/ 

”Yahhhh~who would have thought this heart breaker has a heart of his own” said by the leader himself.

“No way! You can’t! What about your reputation!” Kwang jumped in looking as blank as always.

"Yah! KIKWANG-GUN! What reputation!????" Even I, myself, am surprised at how these guys see me as a person. I mean, did I give them some kind of impression that I'm some sort of a player? Can't I fall inlove without all these dumbfounded faces? Compliments and disappointed words were thrown at me thanks to Seobie.

“Don’t make things complicated. Don’t think about it, just do you.” advised the cause of all the commotion, Yang shorty.

Sometimes, I feel like Yoseob understands me more than I understand myself.

BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! AARRGGHH