Chanyeol madness

Life of Notes

Kai POV

I woke up to the smell of food. Who was cooking? I got up and walked slwly to the kitchen to see Kyungsoo cooking.

"Morning Kai! Breakfast will be done soon." I kiss Kyungsoo on the cheek and sat down at the dinning table watching him cook. I'm really glad Kyungsoo moved in with me. I was getting lonely.

"Thanks Kyungie." He smiled and resume to his cooking. I'm in love with Kyungsoo. Ever since we was little, I was in love with him. I wanted to confess to him but he's going through hard times right now so I'm gonna wait until the time is right.

"Breakfast is ready!" Kyungsoo put the food on the table and we started to eat. I really enjoy Kyungsoo company. He makes you smile all the time. But lately we hard spend time together because the girls keep following me and confessing to me. I really miss him.

"So Kyungie. Do you want to go to the movies? We haven't been spending time together lately."  He smiled and nodded.

Kyungsoo POV

I was in the mood to go to the movies with Kai. I miss Kai so much. We walked to the movies talking until we saw Suho sitting at the park looking sad. Me and Kai looked at each other and ran across the street. We sat next to Suho and Suho lean hiis head on my shoulder.

"Suho what's wrong?" I his hair and he seemed to calm down.

"Me and Chanyeol got in a fight." Eh? Suho and Chanyeol? Wae? They never fight. Why now?

"Wae?" Kai looked at me and I looked at him with worry.

" I told him that I liked Baekhyun but he told me to stay away and that Baekhyun is his. So we got in a argument and he left with anger." Suho sighed and chuckled. Me and Kai looked at each other and stayed silent. This can get ugly really fast. I wanted to do something but Kai glare at me saying don't make the situation worst than what it is. I pouted and kept his hair. I guess me and Kai won't be able to spend time with each other today. We told Suho to go home and rest and he bid his bye to us and we went straight to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's house. When we got there, we heard Baekhyun crying. We ran to him and Baekhyun wrapped his arms around me crying in my chest.

"Chanyeol yelled at me when I wanted to know why he was angry." He cried harder. Baekhyun is really sensitive so we try to be careful not to yell or get angry at him as much as possible. This is not like Chanyeol. He's always happy and cheerful. I got to fix Chanyeol before something bad happen. I told Kai to stay with Baekhyun while I find Chanyeol.

This is not the Chanyeol I know. Where is he?