Time

Life of Notes

Kyungsoo POV

7:00 a.m Monday morning

The alarm went off as I open my eyes. I sat up and hit the snooze button to stop the nosie. I strech and headed to the bathroom getting ready for school. I really don't feel like going to school  but I have to. I took a shower, brush my teeth, put my uniform and walked down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey Kyungie! Breakfast will be done in a minute!" I kiss my mom on the cheek and sat on the table.. I love my umma! She's the best and I could always go to her to talk about my problems.

My appa walked in kissing my mother on the cheek. He sat across from me with a newspaper and started to read it. Me and appa don't get along well. He wants me to take over his business but I refuse and said I wanted to become a singer. He's strongly  against my dream. Only my mom support me in that dream. My mom gave me breakfast and a ate fast and walked out of the door before my dad even say anything about his business.

7:40 am Monday morning

I just got to school and as always the first one in class. But to my surprise my friends Baekhyun and Chanyeol came in class after me.

"You two usually be late to class." Baekhyun hugged me and sat next to me.

"We wanted to get here early for now on since we're gonna get expelled if we keep being late." I laughed. Baekhyun pouted and hit me playfully.

"Kyungsoo! Do got something to eat? I'm hungry." I gave Chanyeol a sandwich that my mom made me for breakfast. This boy is always hungry!

"So Kyungsoo are you coming over to my house today? I need help on my math" Chanyeol looked at him and pout. I laughed and pat Chanyeol's head.

"Ne! I don't want to come home today early. I don't need to here my dad nagged at me." Baekhyun smile and nodded. Then Kai and Suho walked in the class looking sleep. I smiled and Kai sat next to me kiss me on the cheek. I knew Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Suho since we was 4 years old. We did everything together. They been on my side when I needed someone to comfort me.  They're like my family.

"Kyungie did you do your homework? I forgot to do mine." Kai sometimes forget to do his homework so sometimes I give my homework to him. I gave him my homework and he pinch my cheeks and copied. Kai is the most affectionate person in our group. He likes to show people love. Baekhyun thinks it's weird but I think it adorable but that's because he mostly does that to me.

"Kai this is the last time I'm doing this for you." He pouted and gave my homework back to me. We kept talking until the teacher Mr. Shin came in the classroom ready for class to start.

12:00 p.m Monday afternoon

Baekhyun and me always eat on the rooftop talking about stuff or just to sing. Baekhyun got a amazing voice better than mine. I admire Baekhyun so much.

"So Kyungsoo you wanna see a song that I wrote?" I nodded and he hand me his notebook full of lyrics. Did I tell you Baekhyun write good songs? He's really talented unlike me. All I do is study. I read the lyrics carefully. It was about someone struggling to confess his love but he's with someone else. It's really sad.

"Baekhyun this is really good! Where you get these ideas from?" He smiled and put his book away.

"I observe everyday life that happens around me. Time is the key of my ideas." I smiled and take notes. Time. I never have time to do what I want really. I can go out with my friends yes but most of the time I study. 

"Wow that's amazing Baekhyun." Baekhyun smiled and pat my head.

"Thanks Kyungsoo." But Baekhyun looked sad.

"What's wrong Baekhyun?" He sighed and hold my hand.

"Chanyeol been acting weird lately. He been acting nervous when I'm alone with him. I don't know what I did for him to act like this. He's nervous to talk to me. I want the regular Channie back. Kyungsoo do something." Baekhyun and Chanyeol are really close. But Chanyeol is madly in love with Baekhyun and lately he's afraid to talk to Baekhyun because he's afriad he'll do something that might ruin their friendship. I wanted to tell Baekhyun but I promise Chanyeol I wouldn't. This been going on for 6 years.

"I'll talk to Chanyeol and I'll fix the problem." Baekhyun smile and hugged me. Our luches be usually like this.

4:00 p.m Monday afternoon.

Me, Kai, Suho,Baekhyun and Chanyeol got out of school and went over to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's house to help them with homework. We usually help eachother with work since we all got high marks in each subject. It was really fun to study together. It's less of a chance for us to fall asleep while studying. We study, order food and then study more. When it was time for me to go home, Kai wanted to walk me home since it was dark outside. We left and walked to my house.

"So Kyungie. Your father still pressing you to take over the company?" I nodded sadly and sighed.

"Yes I keep refusing to take over but he seems to not get it." Kai looked at me and hold my hand. When we got infront of my house Kai hugged me.

"Get it in his head because I don't want to be famous alone. I need Kyungie." I blushed and he said goodbye to me as I went in my house. Somehow I felt something deeper on what he said.

9:00 p.m Monday night

I got ready for bed just stuyding a little more until my dad came in.

"You could've just knock like a regular person would." He glared at me and sat at my desk.

"Kyungsoo I was thinking.."

"Dad I'm not going to take over your business so leave me alone. I'm going to become a singer." My dad became angry and pin me on the wall.

"You're gonna take over whether you like or not! No excuses!" I push my dad off of me and glare at him.

"Just see me not take it over." I grabbed my clothes from my closet and stuff it in a gym bag. I zipper my stuff and left the house leaving my dad fuming. I went to Kai's house and knocked on the door.

"Kyungsoo! Arguement with your dad?" He welcome me in and I plopped on his couch.

"Yeah. Kai can I stay with you for now on?" Kai nodded and went in the kitchen and made me some ramen which was good. Kai lives by himself because he didn't get along with his family . We ate and went to sleep.

My life is nothing but study. I need to prove my dad that singing is much more important than his business. My life is a complete bore. Life for me. Never time to enjoy life sadly.