Kyungsoo I'm coming

Life of Notes

Kai POV

It been two years since I seen my beloved Kyungsoo. I miss him so much.. Since he left, my life been dull except the fact the breakfast couple visit me. I became cold and anti social. I know Kyungsoo will scold at me but he's the only one that can change me. I want my Kyungie back..

"Dareum saram pilyo obseo nan geunyang neorago
Dashi hanbon mullo bwado nan geunyang neorago"

I still love Kyungsoo more than I ever did in my life.. I need him. He's my air, my heart and my life. Without him, I'm dying.

"Imi noneun dareun saranghaet kkaetjiman
Ojol suga obseo dashi dorikilsu obseo oh~"

If he lost his love for me, I'll make him love me again more than ever. I can't let some else take him away. My heart belongs to Kyungsoo no one else.

I looked at the picture of Kyungsoo and tears fall out of my eyes. Kyungsoo.. Ever since you left, I'm not able to love dancing anymore. I been thinking suicidal thoughts. I think death is better than life since you're not with me, If you don't love me anymore, I will be hurt. I will make you love me again I swear. I just wanted to see my Kyungie. I heard the door knocked and I put the picture down. I fixed my self even though my eyes are puffy from crying an went to open the door. My mouth dropped open. It was Kyungsoo dad, the person I don't want to see. I was going to shut the door in his face but his foot block the door.

"I need to talk to you Jong-in." Wae? You already took the love of my life away!

"What do you want? I'm already suffering enough thank you." Kyungsoo dad sighed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I need you to see D.O at my company.. He been crying your name every day and night for the past two years." I rolled my eyes.

"Really? I'm not surprise. You took Kyungsoo away from me! He's the most important thing in my life and you took him away from me!" Kyungsoo dad looked guilty. That bastard! You finally realizing what you have done?

"I'm sorry. Jong-in... I didn't know how much this affect you... Can I make it up?" I looked at him and smiled.

"Let Kyungsoo become a singer." His dad looked at me for a long time and sighed..

"Okay... " I smiled and ran in the car Kyungsoo dad was riding in. He chuckled and drove me to his company. Kyungsoo here I come! Our dream will finally come true..