My Channie

Life of Notes

Baekhyun POV

Suho... Likes me? I was really shocked. I never had anybody confess to me in person before. Usually I get notes or text messages of  confessions but this is better. Do I have feelings for Suho? What does Suho means to me? Should I give him a chance? I sighed and looked at him.

"I'm sorry ,Suho hyung... I don't want to be in a relationship yet. I don't want to risk anything that deals with our friendship. I'm sorry." Suho smiled and hugged me.

"I understand." Suho is the sweetest person . But I'm not good for him.

"You'll find someone way better than me I promise you that!"  He smiled and patted my head. We was talking until I heard something dropped. I looked and saw Chanyeol in the verge of tears. I looked at the floor and saw a dozen of roses.

"Channie this is not what you think." I walked closer to Chanyeol and he backed away. Chanyeol looked at me hurt.

"Baekhyun..." I hugged him and he broke down into tears. Why Chanyeol? Why you feel sad and hurt?

"Channie why you been ignoring me? Why don't you talk to me anymore?" I his hair and he calmed down. He looked at me and peck my lips. I looked at him in shock.

"Because I don't want to fall in love more with you. I don't want to do something that might ruin our friendship." Chanyeol loves me? I looked at Suho who told me to go on. I smiled and hugged Chanyeol.

"Channie fall more in love with me? I fell more in love with you Channie." We kissed and I felt Chanyeol smile iwhile we kissed. I guess I get my Channie back! I love how that sounds. My Channie..

We hugged eachother and look up and saw Kyungsoo, Kai and Suho smiling at us. They looked relieved.

"I got my Baekhyunnie." Chanyeol laughed happily. Kyungsoo hugged us and told us congrats.  I'm so happy! I be more happy if Kai confess to Kyungsoo. They always look at each other with love and it's really noticeable.

Kai POV

Wow! Finally Baekhyun and Chanyeol realize their feelings and confess to each other. I wish I can do the same. Why is it so hard to confess to Kyungsoo? Because I'm afraid of getting rejected. When will I have the courage to confess to him?