I give up Kai..

Life of Notes

Kyungsoo POV

We been driving for hours not knowing where we are. I woke up and saw my boyfriend staring at me with worry. I put my friends in danger because of my father. I told them that they should take me to my dad's business so I can resolve things, but they refused. They're not gonna lose me. I really don't know if I can run away from my fears anymore.

"You had a nice sleep?" I nodded and he caress my face. I think I have to put a stop to this chase. I don't want to lose Kai like this.

"Chanyeol take me to my dad's business.." Kai eyes widen and Baekhyun and Suho woke up instantly.

"No! You can't do this! You said you wanted to become a singer not a owner of a boring business!" I knew Kai was going to get angry but what am I suppose to do? He's going after me and won't stop until he does. I can't put my best friends in danger.

"I have to. I have no choice but to. I'm putting you guys in danger because of me. I can't lose any of you. Please.." It was silent for a while. I know that they don't want to lose me but this is the only way that this madness can stop.

"Okay..." Chanyeol turned around and drove to my dad's company. I looked at Kai but Kai was angry. I'm sorry Kai I have to do this... In 3 hrs we got to dad's company.

"Well this is it.." Baekhyun kiss my forehead and Suho hugged me. Kai looked at me and sighed.

"I love you Kyungie.. So much.. Remember that." I smiled sadly and got out of the car. I saw Chanyeol waved at me and drive away. I took a deep breath and walked in the company. I knocked on the door which is my Dad's office. He open and smiled.

"I knew you'll come to your senses and decide to take over. You'll start in a week. Don't be late." My dad tried to put a hand on my shoulder but I smacked it away.

Kai I'm sorry but I had to. I love you . I hope you'll won't be angry at me the next time we meet. If you are, I'll understand.

My life right now.

 

Sorry if it's short.. I hope ya'll like it so far..