Kai + Kyungsoo Together

Life of Notes

Kyungsoo POV

"Yah! Don't make out now! We're in school." Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped kissing and pouted. Ever since they became a item, they been making out constantly and kept being so cheesy that makes me gag.

"Kyungie don't be like that." Kai I know you getting sick of seeing this all the time. You'll regret saying that.

"Yeah! You just mad that you're not making out with Kai." I wanted to kill him! Me and Kai blushed and the Baekyeol couple laughed. Stupid breakfast couple!

" Kai would really like that! Dreaming about Kyungsoo all day long. He probably do more than that!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed and Kai got up and walked out of the class angry. Chanyeol stopped laughing and gasp. Baekhyun hit Chanyeol on the arm.

"You just spilled Kai feelings about Kyungsoo." My eyes widen. Baekhyun cover his mouth and curse under her breath. Kai have feelings for me?

"How long did Kai liked me?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other and nodded.

"Kai liked you since we first met him at the playground." Kai liked me for 13 years? How can a human being control his heart for that long? Why didn't he tell me? I smiled at the Baekyeol couple and ran out the class looking for Kai. Where can he be? I looked in empty class rooms and the roof. Where can he be. I stopped in front of the music room to catch my breath and then I heard footsteps. I open the door and seen Kai dancing gracefully. I admire Kai's dancing. They way he moves is something that can't be describe. Kai looks really hot when he dance. Did I just say Kai's hot? I'm not denying it though.

"Kyungie?" I froze and walked in the music room closing the door. I looked at Kai and smile nervously.

"Kai... You shouldn't run off like that." Kai looked down and didn't say anything. I wanted Kai to not run from his prblems or fears like that.

"Jong-in" Kai looked up and looked at me. The last time I called Kai by his real name is when I was really angry at him.

" Kyungsoo... I guess you heard about my feelings for you... I can't believe those idiots have to reveal my feelings.."  Kai was never good with revealing his feelings. I blushed and was about to say something that will change our relationship.

"Kiss me Jong-in." Kai widen his eyes and I regretted about saying that. I was about to get up until Kai lips touch mine. It felt like heaven. Our lips fit perfectly together. We parted and we smiled. That felt so right!

"Kyungsoo...  I'm madly in love with you. But I guess you know that." I kiss him before he said anymore. I love his lips.

"I'm madly in love with you too." We both laughed and got up and started spinning me around. I feel so happy! We feel on the floor laughing. Kai looked at me and smiled

"Sesang ane geot dol deonnal ,jichin  nal sal su itge haejun neoya"

I smiled at Kai. That line he sung was so touching. I pecked his lips and got up from the floor and lend a hand to him. He grabbed my hand and got up. We interwinded our hands and walked out the music room going to our next class as a couple.

Do y'all like it so far? I hope you do! The song I use is Super Junior All my Heart