Things gets worse

Life of Notes

Chanyeol POV

I can't believe I just made Baekhyun cry. Stupid Chanyeol! You suppose to be happy virus not someone who makes people cry or get in arguments. It been hard to not get jealous everytime someone touch or talks to Baekhyun. And when Suho said that he likes Baekhyun, I couldn't take it anymore. Suho is my best friend but he likes the person I love for 6 years. Aish!

I was at the lake that is 7 blocks away from mine and Baekhyun's house. I come here when I'm in a bad mood or just to get away from the noises of everything. I laid in the grass looking up in the clouds thinking about Baekhyun. He's so cute and his personality is amazing. Who wouldn't fall for Baekhyun? This would be the time when I wanted to here Baekhyun sing.

"Doue Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou?"

I sung that part. Why did I fall in love with you Baekhyun when I know I'll probably get hurt at the end? I felt the breeze hitting my skin and I sighed.

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" I sat up and turned my head to the direction I heard my name being called from. It was Kyungsoo. Why did he come to find me?

"Kyungsoo... What..."

"Chanyeol I think you need to confess to Baekhyun. You making everyone suffer because of this." I looked in the water. I'm making everyone suffer because of my actions?

"Wae?" What a stupid thing I just said.

"Wae? Because this is not the Chanyeol I know! The Chanyeol I know is always happy and cheerful! I want that Chanyeol back! And the only way to get him back is if you confess to Baekhyun." I got up and looked at the sky.

"Well that Chanyeol isn't coming out yet because I'm not ready to confess to Baekhyun." I got up and was about to walk away until Kyungsoo said something.

"Well if that Chanyeol don't come out soon, You'll be losing Baekhyun." and Kyungsoo left me standing speechless.

Baekhyunnie. I'm really sorry for all this but I'm not ready to confess my feelings for you. Please wait for me Hyunnie. I'll make everything better.

Baekhyun POV

I was in Channie's room laying in his bed waiting for him to come back so I can talk to him. But then I heard the door open and close. I looked up and saw Suho with candy in the bag. I ran to Suho and hugged him. Suho my hair and told me it's gonna be okay. He carried me to Channie's room and laid me on his bed. He sat down next to me and told me eveything is gonna be okay.

"Suho hyung?" I wanted to know something.

"Ne?" I sighed and looked at him.

"Why did you and Channie fought earlier?" Suho looked at me in fear. Wae?

" Because I told him that I liked you and he told me to stay away from you." Suho likes me? Since when?

"Suho hyung.." He kissed me, catching me by surprise. I couldn't believe he's kissing me.

"mm Suho hyung...wait." We stop kissing and he looked at me. I froze when is ask me this question:

"Would you be my boyfriend?"