Ready Double Date..

Life of Notes

Baekhyun POV

"Channie I'm bored!" I yelled to Chanyeol laying lazily on the couch. I haven't visit Kai and Suho lately and it been very boring. Suddenly I haerd a knock on my door. I looked at the door and went to open it.

"Kyungsoo!!!!" I jumped on Kyungsoo and hugged him. Oh My God! My best friend is back after 2 years! I started to cry which made Chanyeol run in the room.

"Baekhyunnie! Why are you crying?" He looked and saw Baekhyun and ran to him giving a big hugged that almost killed him. He let go and wiped my tears calming me down.

"I miss my Kyungie!!" Kyungsoo and Kai laughed. Ok I'll admit I can be childish at times but I really miss Kyungsoo..

"I miss my Baekhyunnie too." Kai pouted and Kyungsoo pecked his lips.  We talked about a lot of things catching up with the time Kyungsoo missed until Kyungsoo had to tell us and annocement.

"Okay Baek and Chanyeol. Kai got my dad to agree for me to be a singer. He signed me up for auditions for S.M and wished me luck." We cheered. After everything that happen 2 years ago, Kyungsoo gets to become a singer with me. I smiled. Our dreams  are about to come true..

"We should celebrate buy having a double date!" I cheered happily. I really want a double date because we haven't had on since Kyungsoo left.

"That would be fun! Right Kai?" Kai nodded his head with no interest. Kyungsoo pouted.

"How about we have a foursome?" Really Chanyeol? You being a big ert  having to suggest that? Really?

"That sounds fun too." Kyungsoo hit Kai chest as Kai chuckled.

"Yah! You big ert!!" Kyungsoo and I looked at each other. Chanyeol and Kai always gets their way but not this time even though deep down I wanted it.

"Okay... Double date it is." Kai and Chanyeol smirked. They're up to something I know it. Aish! Why does our boyfriends have to be erts?

"Okay lets get going!" Kyungsoo grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door. Kyungsoo do you notice that our boyfriend is about to do something weird? Aish! You're really oblivious..