Danger...Danger...

Life of Notes

Kai POV

"Kai!! Kai!!" Kyungsoo ran to me and sat on my lap pouting. Ever since we been together, Me and Kyungsoo wanted to spend time with each other alone so we haven't seen Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho lately. I love spending time with my Kyungie. Don't get me wrong I love hanging with my Best friends but hanging with Kyungsoo is better.

"What is it Kyungie." Kyungsoo peck my lips and pout again. Why is my baby pouting?

"Can we go on a double date with Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" Eh? Go on a double date with those two weirdos? They'll have a makeout session if we're with them! We won't even eat properly. But if this makes Kyungie happy, I'll do this.

"Okay. WWhat resturant we're going to?" Kyungsoo smiled and hugged me tight.

"It's a music resturant!! You'll love it!" I laughed as Kyungsoo ran to the closet trying to find a perfect outfit. I went behind him and backhug him.

"You look perfect in any outfit.. And maybe you perfect with nothing on." Kyungsoo hit me blushing.

"Kai you ert! Um.. go get in the shower!" I smirked and kiss his cheek.

"You want to join me?" Kyungsoo blushed and push me in the bathroom. I started to laugh. It's fun to mess with Kyungsoo. He gets embarrass easily. I close the bathroom door and took my clothes off getting ready to shower.

Kyungsoo POV

Pabo Kai! Always making me feel embarrass! I looked in the closet and pulled out a outfit that I was satified with and put it on the bed. Hmm.. Maybe I should take a shower with Kai.. Since it save water and time. I took off my clothes and went in the bathroom quietly. I heard Kai humming while posing in the shower. Somethings wrong with Kai. I really think he's not human. I slid in the shower without Kai noticing. Ha! Kai don't know I'm in here.

"Well you decided to take a shower with me after all." I widen my eyes and pout. Kai did notice me. How? Kai turned to me and kiss me pressing my back against the wall. Kai got a nice body.. We stopped kissing and Kai pour shaampoo in my hair.

"Let me clean you." I didn't like how he said that line. I push him a little and cleaned myself . Kai pouted.

"I'm not letting you touch my body you ert!" I stick out my tongue and he laughed. We got out the shower and got ourselves ready for our double date with the Breakfast couple.

"Kai are you ready?" Kai cut off the lights and grabbed his keys and we walked to the resturant. While walking there Kai pulled me in a alley.

"Kai w.." Kai cover my mouth and told me to look. It was my dad and some buff guy with a suit. Me and Kai looked at eachother and listen to the conversation.

"Okay you got it? Now go find my son and bring him to me. Don't come to me until you have him." I looked at Kai scared. What does my dad want me for? I told him I'm not running his business! I don't want them to take me away from Kai.

"Kai.." Kai pecked my cheek and my hair.

"Call Chanyeol Suho and Baekhyun. We need to get out of here. I'm not letting you get taken away from me." I nodded and Me and Kai sneakly went to our house, packed our stuff and went to Baekyeol's house carefully.

What am I going to do? I don't know what I got myself into and now I putting my friends in danger..

Kai...