Untitled

Life of Notes

Baekhyun POV

Me and Channie was about to leave the house to meet Kai and Kyungsoo at the resturant until we saw Kyungsoo and Kai with gym bags. Wae?

"Why do y'all got gym bags? We're going to a resturant not.." I stopped and saw Kyungsoo face. He was scared. Wae?

"We need to get Kyungsoo outta town away from here because his dad is after him. His dad got spies to find Kyungie." Me and Chanyeol looked at each other and packed. Chanyeol ran and got his car and we all jumped in the car and drove off to Suho house. I'm scared that Kyungsoo dad will try to hurt Kyungsoo. When we got there, Suho open the car door and got in. I think Chanyeol texted him before we left because he was packed too. Chanyeol looked back to make sure nobody was following us.

"Kyungsoo are you okay right now?" Kyungsoo looked at Suho and nodded. Kai squeeze Kyungsoo hand and he smiled. I know everyone is scared for their lives but at least we have each other. All the sudden Chanyeol started to go faster.

"Channie why we going so fast?" Chanyeol looked at me with fear.

"We got someone following us!" I looked behind me and saw a guy in sunglasses smirking at me. Oh my God! What the hell we got into? Chanyeol turned and went off the street into the woods.

"Channie!" Chanyeol looked at me and pecked my lips telling me everything will be alright. I looked at Kyungsoo, Kai and Suho, they were holding Kyungsoo's hands really tight trying to calm the scared child. Then I remember something. I went under my seat and saw a gun there. It's my dad's gun. He gave it to me to protect myself or my friends. I looked back and saw the guy pulling out a gun. I have no choice then. I pulled the gun out and Chanyeol widen his eyes.

"I have to Channie! It's the only way he can back off! Kepp driving faster!!" Chanyeol nodded and I open the sun roof of the car. Everyone in the car was scared really scared. I pointed the gun at the guy in the car and shot twice at him. I  saw the car swaved and hit a a tree. I got in the car and put the gun under the seat again.  Kyungsoo looked at me with widen eyes.

"Everything is okay Kyungie.. Don't worry..." I looked backed and seen the guy I shot looking at me with anger. Sorry but you messing with the wrong person.

We drove for 6 hours straight and we stopped at a motel to get some rest. I walked in Me and Chanyeol room and went to take a shower. I stepped in the shower washing the dirt of of me. I heard the bathroom open and kept humming. Usually Chanyeol take a shower with me so I'm use to it. I heard the curtain move and sighed.

"Hey precious.. How about if we have some fun?" I froze and didn't say anything. That's not Chanyeol's voice. I know my Channie's voice and it's not him.

"Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!"