untitled

Life of Notes

Kyungsoo POV

I just got in the company not too long ago. I went up to my dad's office to see what he wanted me to do for today but he wasn't there. Strange.. He usually leave me a not saying he won't be there today. What's going on?

"Kyungsoo?" I thought I heard Kai voice. I'm really going crazy for Kai.. I shook my head and I heard it again.

"Kyungie.." Okay I'm really going crazy. I turned and saw Kai with flowers. Am I dreaming? I need to wake up and go back to reality. I might be late to work. I pinch myself but it hurt so bad. So this means I'm not dreaming? I ran and hugged Kai missing his touch for the past 2 years. Oh my God! This is really real..

"My Kyungie.. I missed you so much." Tears came out of my eyes. I locked lips with Kai and it seem like time stopped.. It felt so good kissing Kai again. I know people is looking but I don't care. I got my Jong-in back in my life. We parted and looked at each other. Kai is more handsome than ever. I touched his face and he smiled holding my hand.. I pulled him to my office locking the door behind me.

"Kai.. I can't believe this.. You came back to me..." Kai sat on the couch and I sat on his lap his hair.. He smile and laughed.

"I told you I was going to get you back. But I came here for a reason too." Eh? What reason?

"Wae?" He looked in my eyes and smiled.

"Your dad came to my house and want me bring the old Kyungsoo back so Me  and him made a deal. He'll let you come with me to S.M company and become stars and you can work here sometimes. He saids he find another person to take over." I screamed and hugged Kai. This is truly a dream. Don't wake me up from this dream please! I locked lips with Kai again filled with happiness and passion. Kai put me on my desk and shut the curtains not letting anyone see what we was doing.

And yes we made love in the office! Letting our moans fill the room even though we got complains. I know my dad is gonna have lecture about having s** in his work place but I don't care. I got my Jong-in back. And it's none of your business how Kai was.. He was amazing if you was wondering..

I can't believe my dream will come tru thanks to Kai. He's the best boyfriend ever even if he's a ert. But I wonder how Baekyeol couple and Suho is doing. But I can wait. I'm just enjoy Kai right now. My life isn't dul anymore because my Kai is here.