Boyfriend

Remember Me

A few days after you had found out you had Amnesia, you stare blankly at the wall facing you as the nurse does her daily check-ups on you.

"Ms.____, have you felt as if you remembered anything?" The nurse says, asking her usual daily questions.

You shake your head, "Once again, no." You say bluntly.

The nurse lets out a small sigh, "Well, since you haven't shown any signs of remembering anything these past days, the doctor has allowed close friends of yours before the accident to visit, in hopes that it will trigger anything."

You lean back against your pillow, "Let them come, then. I'm pretty sure I won't remember a thing though."

The nurse gives you a disapproving look, "That is not the attitude to have in these kinds of situations, Ms.____." She says before leaving the room.

You let out a huff when the door closes, "Yah! You're the one with the attitude!" You yell at the door while crossing your arms in frustration.

 

About twenty minutes after the nurse left, you hear a knock on the door before a head peaks in to reveal the girl with the broken arm, Ji Hyun.

"Hey, ____." She says while walking in cautiously and stopping in front of your bed, only to stand there akwardly.

"You were so eager to sit beside me when I woke up, but now you're just going to be akward?" You say sharply.

Taken aback by your sudden sharpness she nods slightly before quickly pulling up a chair beside your bed.

"So, Miss so called best friend, Park Ji Hyun, what brings you here today?" You say casually.

Ji Hyun looks at you, "I came here to talk that is all." she says before looking back down at her lap.

"Well?" You say looking at her with your eyebrow raised.

She looks back up at you, "I'm not sure if you were told considering you don't remember me, but I was in the accident with you." Ji Hyun says while pointing at her casted arm.

You blink at her in surprise, "What? But how come you didn't lose your memory too?!" Is the only thing you could think to ask.

"I didn't recieve fatal injuries on my head, like you did." She says while pointing to a spot on your head that had stitched a deep wound.

You sigh and look up at the ceiling, "This no memory thing ."

A small smile forms on Ji Hyun's mouth, "You're not the only one who thinks that."

You look back at Ji Hyun, "It must , having your best friend forget you, huh?"

Ji Hyun nods before looking down at her lap.

"Well then, how about I become your best friend again?" You say deciding you might like Ji Hyun as friend in a world two and a half years ahead of you.

Ji Hyun instantly looks up at you with a huge smile, "I'd like that."

 

After a few hours, Ji Hyun walks back in the room after leaving to grab the two of you something to eat from the cafeteria, "Thanks," you say when she hands you a spoon and chocolate pudding, while she sits herself down and bites into an apple.

When you finished your pudding you looked at Ji Hyun who was still eating her apple, "So, Ji Hyun there is a question I've been meaning to ask." 

Ji Hyun looks at you with a questioning look on her face, "And what is that, Unnie?" 

You smirk at her, "That pretty boy that came with you the first day, is he really not your boyfriend?"

Ji Hyun almost chokes on her apple when you ask her that, "No! He is not my boyfriend!"

Your face drops to a little pout, "Awe, I would've loved to have a friend who had a boyfriend that hot."

Ji Hyun looks up at you with a half smile, "He's not my boyfriend, but he is one of my friends boyfriend."

Your eyes light up, "Oh really?! Who? Can I meet them?!" You say excitedly.

"I think you already know them, ____." Ji Hyun says trying to avoid eye contact with you.

You scratch your chin, "I wonder who it could be..." Then you look at Ji Hyun with a look of confusion and begin pointing at yourself.

She looks up and gulps, "Well you see-" Ji Hyun is cut off by the door banging open.

The two of you jump, and stare at the life-sized teddy bear now stuck in the door.

"Uh, Ji Hyun why is there a bear stuck in my door frame?" You ask in confusion.

"I have no idea..." She says getting ready to go check it out.

Suddenly you hear loud chattering on the other side, "Hyung! You've gotta push it through like this!" 

Then you see the bear fall to the floor revealing a guy standing in the doorway with a smile.

Ji Hyun instantly stands up, "Donghae?! What are you doing here?" She says running over to him and hugging him.

You look at the two in confusion, "The guys and I all wanted to come see ____!" Donghae exclaims.

Ji Hyun looks from you to Donghae, "Wait, wait, wait. You brought all the guys?!" She says running over to the door.

Just as Ji Hyun is about to close the door, you hear your name being called as many men come through your door, "____-ah! We missed you!"

They all line up in front of your bed, and you look at them with your eyebrow raised then look at Ji Hyun, "More pretty boys?"

"Uhm well-" Ji Hyun is cut off once again as Kyuhyun runs through the door, "Hyungs! I was serious when I said I had something to tell you before you came here!"

Everyone turns their attention to Kyuhyun, "Oh? He called us Hyungs, he must've been really serious!"

"I was!" Kyuhyun says walking into the room and standing beside your bed.

You look back at the men in front of you, "I'm guessing I'm supposed to know who you guys are, right?"

"Well yeah, you are dating our maknae." Says one of the guys.

Still ready to go off on a tangent you say, "Well, I have Amnesia and don't remember any of you, and who is this maknae?" Then you freeze, "Wait, DATING?!"

You look to the Kyuhyun with panic in your eyes, "Which one is the maknae? And why am I dating him?!" 

Kyuhyun stays silent and tries to avoid eye contact with you.

"You don't remember any of us, ____-ah?" The guys say with questioning looks.

"No, I don't! But who is the maknae?!" You say with panic.

One grins and comes up to you and sits on your bed side, "I'm Eunhyuk, the maknae." He says before taking your hand and kissing it.

"Yah! What are you doing to my girlfriend?!" You turn your attention away from Eunhyuk and back to Kyuhyun, "Did you just say girlfriend?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter, even though to me it seems a bit boring! 

I apologize if the story starts off a bit boring, the plot will get going soon enough! 

Please let me know what you think of my story so far, and if I could improve anything! 

-Paige :]