That Smile

Remember Me

You let a yawn as you stare out the window of the car, while Kyuhyun drives you to the apartment the two of you are supposed to share.

"Didn't get much sleep did you?" Kyuhyun says while keeping his eyes on the road.

You turn to face Kyuhyun with a glare, "How do you expect me to sleep when you-, well when you, you know... did that." You say becoming a bit flustered.

A smirk creeps upon Kyuhyun's lips, "When I what? What did I do, ____-ah?"

The glare returns to your face, "Aish! Nevermind!" You then whip your head around and look back out the window.

Kyuhyun continues to drive with a triumphant smirk.

"Turn the radio on, will you?" Kyuhyun says after a long silence.

"You have two hands do it yourself, lazy." You say while continuing to look out the window.

Kyuhyun puts on a fake pout,"But ____-ah, we are more likely to get into a car accident if I do that, you wouldn't want to forget even more things would you?" Kyuhyun finishes with a smirk.

"Aish! You lazy bastard!" You say before turning on the radio with a loud huff.

"Yah, you're making our relationship unhealthy by calling your handsome boyfriend names." Kyuhyun says as if he were a teacher.

"Alright then, I won't call you anything including my boyfriend if I ever get my memories back I'm sure I'll also remember these new ones too." You say with a smirk knowing you would hit a spot to make him shut up.

"Alright, alright, I get it." Kyuhyun says while reaching over to turn the radio up, a sign that he was done talking. 

After listening to the radio for a couple minutes you find yourself holding back a laugh, and Kyuhyun notices, "Yah, what are you laughing at?" Kyuhyun says with eyebrows raised.

"y, Free & Single? And they are ready to bingo?" You manage to get out before laughing.

Kyuhyuns face drops, "What is so funny about it? And since when did you know English?" 

"I've know English since I was little, wouldn't you have known that?" You say with curiosity.

"Well I guess I didn't, but what is so funny about this song?" Kyuhyun asks again.

"Is this like a senior citizens night of bingo, or what?" You say laughing again, thinking Kyuhyun would catch on and laugh too.

Kyuhyun doesn't laugh, his face seems to get darker.

You notice and look at him, "Yah, what's your problem? Have no sense or humor or what?" You say furrowing your eyebrows.

"The guys are gonna be so heartbroken when they hear what 'sweet and kind, ____-ah' really thinks of our music." Kyuhyun says with an even worse smirk than before.

Your eyes widen and the smile drops from your mouth, "What did you just say?" 

"Oh nothing really, just that this is a song by Super Junior and your boyfriend happens to be one of the members." Kyuhyun says nonchalantly.

"And you're saying that you're gonna tell them?!" You say in a panic, you didn't want those sweet boys to know you just insulted their music.

Kyuhyun only nods, "Of course I'm going to tell them, they deserve to know this sad truth about you, ____-ah." 

You gulp, now this idiot had something on you, and you didn't like it at all, "Aish, isn't it enough that you know?!" You say with panic and frustration at the same time.

Kyuhyun doesn't respond until at least a minute goes by and his face lights up before going back his signature smirk, " I won't tell them on one condition."

You furrow your eyebrows and stare him down, "And what is this condition?!"

Still smirking Kyuhyun says, "The condition is that you will have to do whatever I say and tell you to do for a month." 

You look at him in confusion, "That's all?" then you shrug your shoulders, "Fine I'll do it, it sounds easy anyways." Without giving it a second thought you agree to Kyuhyun's condition.

Kyuhyun smiles innocently, "Yeah, it will be pretty easy." He then continues driving towards the apartment the two of you will share.

 

Kyuhyun brings the car to a stop in the parking garage, and you quickly get out wanting to end the 20 minute long awkward silence going on in the car.

Before even thinking of waiting for Kyuhyun you spot a door that says 'Lobby' over it, and you hastily walk towards it.

Kyuhyun rounds the car only to notice that you're not there, but that you're walking quickly towards the lobby door, "Yah! Are you that eager to live with me?!" he yells while chasing after you.

"In your dreams!" You yell back while pushing open the lobby door only to have your mouth drop open.

Kyuhyun finally makes it to the lobby door and opens it, but almost runs into you who is frozen in front of the door, "Why are you just standing here?" Kyuhyun says in confusion.

You turn around and face Kyuhyun, "I think you drove to the wrong apartment complex, because I definitely don't live here." You say before walking past Kyuhyun and pushing the door open.

Kyuhyun quickly grabs your arm with a firm grip and pulls you back to face him, "You might not live here, but -we- do." He says with an expression you can't read.

You look at him, and can't figure out why you have nothing to say, while trying to remember how to speak, Kyuhyun pulls you into the elevator and clicks the floor 10 button.

You soon realize that Kyuhyun still has your arm in his grip and you furrow your eyebrows before ripping your arm away, "Aish! Let go of my arm already!"

Kyuhyun leans against the wall of the elevator, "The other you gets angry easily."

You glare at him, "I do not! And stop calling MY personality 'The other one'!" You shout at him as the elevator door opens to reveal mother and her child staring at you with odd looks.

Kyuhyun smirks and walks out, "My point has just been proven." 

"Aish! You bastard!" You say following him out quickly. 

"What did I say about name calling?" Kyuhyun says while stopping at a door and pulling the key out.

You continue to glare at him, but don't say a word.

 Kyuhyun unlocks the door and holds it open for you to walk in, you walk in and look around in awe, "How can someone as poor as me live in such a place?"

Kyuhyun looks at you with curiosity, "Poor? You aren't poor, you have a well paying job."

"What? But I'm still in my last year of college!" You say becoming confused.

"Did you already forget? You have amnesia, you graduated in the Spring of 2010." Kyuhyun says while sitting down on a couch.

You look at him with growing curiosity, "Am I doing what I studied for?!" you say as excitement grows inside of you.

Kyuhyun points to a hallway, "Last door on the left."

"What does that have to do with my career?" You say in confusion.

"Just go look!" Kyuhyun says while turning the TV on.

You huff in frustration before heading towards the door, "What could a door have to with this?" You ask yourself.

You put your hand on the knob and turn it, revealing maniquins with nice clothing on it, shelves of shoes, unsewed cloth in a sewing machine, and a desk with pencils of different colors scattered over it along with an unfinished drawing, your mouth is practically on the ground after seeing all this.

You want to look in the room more, but questions are biting at you so you dart back down the hallway and jump on the couch beside Kyuhyun, looking at him with a grin you can't hide you blurt out your question, "Am I really one?!" 

Kyuhyun turns to look at you, "Yes, now calm down your sudden personality change is scaring me." 

You can't help but grin widely, you were overjoyed that you got to live your dream of designing clothes.

"That smile." Kyuhyun says out of the blue pulling you out of your happy trance.

You look at him with curiosity, "What about it?" 

Kyuhyun smiles the smile you saw when you first woke up, "I didn't think I would see it for a long time." 

You tilt your head at him, "It's not like I'm unhappy in this state, I'm mostly just confused and that makes me irritated." You say while turning to the TV.

Kyuhyun nods silently, "____-ah." He suddenly says.

"Hmm?" You say while turning your attention back to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun stares at you seriously, "I love you."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! 

First off I would like to apologize for this taking long to come out, I got horrible writers block for no reason!

Secondly, I would like thank all the people who have subscribed to my story! It really means a lot!

Now I hope you enjoy this chapter! I hope to have Ch.5 out soon!

-Paige