Too Close for Comfort

Remember Me

"____-ah, wake up." Bringing you into conciousness, you feel someone gently shaking your shoulder.

Not ready to wake up, you swat the hand away, "Go away, I'm trying to sleep." You groan as you pull sheets over your head.

"____-ah, if you don't get up I'm going to make you get up myself."

"You can try, but it won't happen." You say trying to fall asleep again.

"Alright, if you say so." The voice says as he pulls the sheet off of you.

You then feel his hand slide underneath your back, and the other under your legs, as he picks you up bridal style.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" You shout.

"Open your eye's and you will see." The voice says.

You open your eye's and swear you felt your heart stop for a second, Kyuhyun was looking you in the eyes with a grin.

"Well at least I got you to wake up." He says

Feeling your face beginning to burn, you quickly look the opposite direction, "Yeah, yeah, now put me down!" You say almost in a pleading manner.

"What if I don't want to?" Kyuhyun says.

You can feel his warm breath on your neck as it sends shivers down your back, not being able to take it anymore you put your hands on his chest and try to push yourself out of his grip, "Well I want you to! So, put me down!"

"I refuse!" He says with a smirk as he tightens his grip around your back.

Finally managing to push as hard as you can, you feel Kyuhyun's grip loosen as your eyes widen, you grab onto the first thing you can, and prepare for the impact of the floor.

Feeling yourself hit the floor, you expected it to be harder, but it didn't even hurt that bad.

Wondering what made your fall much less painful, you blink your eyes open, only to realize you are now staring at pair of dark eyes.

"____-ah, are you okay?" Kyuhyun asks as he pulls himself out of the embrace he caught you in seconds ago.

Still a little shaken from the fall, you nod silently trying your best not to look back at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looks at you with worry, "Are you really okay? Or are you just saying so?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." You say standing up.

The worry leaves Kyuhyun's face, "Alright, I'll go make something to eat then."

You nod still avoiding his gaze, "I'll go wash up." You say almost running to the bathroom.

 

Leaning over the sink, you splash water in your face, trying get rid of some of your embarrassment.

Nothing seemed to work though, you still felt shaky from the fall, your heart wouldn't stop beating, and you swear your face was the exact color of a tomato.

'Aish, every time I open my eyes, it's always him I see!" You say as you splash more water in your face.

Ever since the kiss at Leeteuk's party, you found you could not act right around Kyuhyun.

For example, you would suddenly lose the ability to make sharp comments to him, and for some reason, when he wasn't around you couldn't stop thinking about him.

Letting out a deep sigh, you stare at yourself in the mirror, before noticing the clock on the wall.

Turning around, you see that the clock says 6:30 am on it.

Opening the bathroom door, you go down the hallway and straight to the kitchen.

Coming into the kitchen, you see Kyuhyun pouring milk into two bowls of a cereal, noticing you come in the room he smiles, "It's not much, but it's the best I can do."

You look at him with a straight face, "Why did you wake me up at 6 in the morning?" 

Kyuhyun sits down and takes a bite of his cereal before answering, "Well, today is your first day going back to work, ____-ah."

"Work?!" You say with surprise.

Kyuhyun nods, "Did you already forget about the well paying job I told you about?" he asks.

You shake your head, "No, it's just that I didn't think I would have it anymore, after I lost my memories." 

"You still have it, and today it's my job to get you there on time. So, come and eat." Kyuhyun says as he pats a chair next to him.

You sigh and take a seat next to Kyuhyun, "By the way, why did you wait until now to tell me?" You say after taking a bite a cereal.

A smirk dances on Kyuhyun's lips, "If I told you earlier, none of this would've happened."

Feeling your face begin to burn, you glare at Kyuhyun, "Aish, you bastard!"

Kyuhyun frowns, "For days, the other one hasn't come back until now!"

"Stop calling my personality the other one! I have one personality and it happens to be amazing." You say matter-of-factly.

Kyuhyun opens his mouth to retort at your comment, but instead he closes his mouth and smiles at you, "It sure is."

 

Stepping out of the car, you look at Kyuhyun in confusion, "Why are you also getting out too? I thought you were dropping me off." 

Kyuhyun nods, "I am dropping you off, but I also have work in this area too, and you will probably get lost won't you?"

You sigh, "I guess you're right."

"I'm always right." Kyuhyun says as he starts walking towards a building.

You roll your eyes and follow Kyuhyun into the building.

Walking into the building, everyone greets you and Kyuhyun with smiles, some of them saying they are happy to see you're back even if you don't remember them.

"I guess everyone knows I have Amnesia, don't they?" You ask Kyuhyun.

"Yeah, everyone knows." Kyuhyun says as he walks through the building.

Nodding silently, you begin noticing pictures on the wall next to what looked like dressing rooms.

"Was I on a design team or something?" You ask Kyuhyun as you pass all the dressing rooms.

"You could say that." Kyuhyun says not even looking back at you, but walking farther down the hall.

Suddenly you begin seeing pictures of people you know you knew, "Is that...?" You stop walking when you see Kyuhyun's picture next to one of the doors.

"Yah! I thought this was where I worked!" You say while pulling on Kyuhyun's shirt to make him stop walking.

Realizing what you saw, Kyuhyun nods, "It is where you work, but I also work here too." He says casually.

"What? How can you work at the same place I work at, you're a singer." You say with confusion.

"____-ah, you're an outfitter and designer for this company, S.M. Entertainment."

You blink at Kyuhyun, "You're just messing with me aren't you?"

"That's what I asked you when you first woke up, turns out you weren't joking." Kyuhyun finishes with a smirk as he continues walking down the hall.

Your feet stay rooted to the ground as you watch Kyuhyun go down the hall, "Aish, were we really this close?" 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I'd like to apologize for the long wait this chapter, and also apologize if it seems a little dry, I got writers block again, which is really annoying  in my case.

Tell me what you think, please! :]

And now a question, I was wondering if I should give a name for "you" or just keep it like "____"? I don't want to suddenly change it, so I'm asking you guys!

Thank you again for reading and subscribing! <3

-Paige

P.S.  And by giving a name for "you" I mean Kyuhyun won't call you "____-ah" he will call you "-insert name here- -ah"