Inevitable

Remember Me

"I still love you, ____-ah." Eunhyuk says to you with tears in his eyes.

As his words sink into you, you look at Eunhyuk with wide eyes not even sure what to say.

Eunhyuk takes your silence as a chance to continue, "You don't have to say anything, It's become clear to me that you obviously don't share the same feelings, but I knew that for awhile..." Eunhyuk says while looking away from you.

You try to pull your hand out of Kyuhyun's grip so that you can talk to Eunhyuk properly, "Eunhyuk, where-" Your words are cut off as Kyuhyun forcefully pulls you down the hallway, away from Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun makes it to the apartment door and quickly punches in the code, unlocking the door he pulls you inside before you even have a chance to look back at Eunhyuk. Finally letting go of your hand, Kyuhyun slips his shoes off and walks into the house with clenched fists.

You also take off your shoes, and follow behind Kyuhyun, "Yah, what was that about? You didn't even give me a chance to say anything!" You say.

Kyuhyun suddenly stops walking, causing you to almost run into him, "Was I supposed to let you say something to him?" he asks coldly.

Hearing the coldness in his voice you refrain from shouting, "I should at least consider his feelings..." You say quieter than you expected.

By this time Kyuhyun's knuckles are clenched so tight they are practically white. He whirls around to face you with an expression that is stiff with anger, "Consider his feelings?!" Kyuhyun shouts. He starts inching closer to you, causing you to walk backwards into the wall, you were trapped now.

Kyuhyun places his hands on the wall behind you, his arms hanging just a little over your shoulders, leaving you no room to really move. He looks at you, not bothering to hide his anger anymore, "So, you're telling me that I have to let the girl that is supposed to be my girlfriend, consider another mans feelings for her?" Kyuhyun asks with a raised voice.

Instead of cowering from his anger, you do the opposite and stare straight back at Kyuhyun's burning glare, "Yes." You say with finality, expecting him to let you move away from him.

That three-lettered word was all Kyuhyun needed to be set off as he slams one of his fists against the wall, he was absolutely furious. "You really don't understand, do you?" Kyuhyun asks while he leans closer to you, so close you could feel his breath on your face.

You look at Kyuhyun, confused, "What is there to understand?" You ask.

"A lot, there is a lot you need to understand." Kyuhyun pauses, "And what you need to understand the most is that, you're mine." Kyuhyun says as he closes the distance between you two.

You're about to open your mouth the object to his words, but suddenly Kyuhyun's lips are on yours for the second time that day. Caught off guard, you almost forget to breathe as Kyuhyun kisses you with possessiveness. Knowing he's only doing this out of jealousy, you don't kiss him back, instead you turn your head to the side, breaking the kiss, "Stop." You say firmly.

Kyuhyun acts as if he did not hear you and takes the opportunity of your turned head, to begin planting kisses down your exposed neck.

Instantly you begin to feel uncomfortable with this situation and repeat yourself, "Kyuhyun, stop." 

Again, he ignores you as he removes one of his hands from the wall and down towards your shirt.

Once you feel his hand on your shirt trying to the top buttons of your blouse, everything feels wrong. Anger flushes through you as you push Kyuhyun as hard as you can, "Damn it Kyuhyun I said stop!" You shout.

Kyuhyun stumbles backwards, catching himself on the back of the counter, "Aish..." He mutters as he looks up at you.

You glare at Kyuhyun as you fix your shirt, "Was that your way of proving I'm yours?!" You ask angrily.

Kyuhyun matches your glare staring right back at you, but he doesn't answer you.

Becoming even more frustrated with him, you let out an angry sigh and turn away from Kyuhyun, beginning to walk towards the bedroom. As you go into the bedroom you head straight for the closet and grab a suitcase.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Kyuhyun asks as he stands in the door way of the closet, watching you throw your clothes into the suitcase.

You look up at Kyuhyun with your brows furrowed in irritation, "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm leaving." You say bluntly.

All the anger and jealousy that Kyuhyun seemed to be feeling vanished as he looked at you with wide eyes, "What? Why?" He asks as he walks inside the closet, closer to you.

You sigh, "I can't be here right now, it was a bad idea having me live here in the first place." 

"I don't think it was a bad idea." Kyuhyun says making his voice softer.

"You're supposed to think that, right? To you I'm still your girlfriend, so you're only doing what you think is best for me." You pause, "But, right now I don't even know who 'me' is supposed to be, I try to act like who I am supposed to be right now, but I've realized that I can't do that." You look back down at the suitcase and begin putting clothes in neater and slower than you were before. 

Kyuhyun seems confused by your words, "What do you mean, ____-ah?" He asks.

You look back up at Kyuhyun, meeting his eyes for the hundredth time, "What I'm saying is that, I don't know anything anymore, I tried to mold into the present 'me's' life, but I found I can't do that without really knowing anything about who I'm supposed to be." You make sure Kyuhyun is returning your eye contact completely, "I can't be with you like this, not with how I am right now." You say straightforwardly.

Hurt shows clearly in Kyuhyun's eyes, "If it's that, then why did you kiss me in the elevator?" He asks.

You shrug, "I really don't know Kyuhyun, maybe I was caught up in the moment, but I know for sure that I can't have myself believing I have any feelings for you in this state." You explain.

This time Kyuhyun is one to break the eye contact, "So you're just going to leave? Where will you go?" He asks changing the subject.

You click the suitcase shut and stand up, "Where I used to live, Floor 15." 

 

Kyuhyun walks with you as far as the elevator, and waits with you until it opens. No words are passed between the two of you as you walk into the now open elevator. Turning around and pressing the '15' button, you look up straight out the closing doors of the elevator, meeting eyes with Kyuhyun. It seemed like you would never do that again, your heart felt like it was being torn to pieces as the elevator doors came to a close.

Leaning against the wall of the elevator you slide down it, feeling as if your legs had given out on you. You couldn't understand why you regretted telling him you couldn't be with him, and you already felt lonely not being next to him. Not even realizing it, you were crying as you tried with all your being to deny the fact that you had feelings for him.

You had clearly told him you wouldn't try to believe you had feelings for him, but everything inside you was screaming at you, telling you that it was wrong to think such things, you were in too deep.

It was inevitable, you were in love with Cho Kyuhyun.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Thank you to all who read and subscribe to my story! :]

-Paige