You Know Who to Call

Remember Me

"____-ah! I'm glad you're back at work!" Eunhyuk exclaims as he walks into his dressing room.

You look up from the clothes you were currently ironing, "So these are your clothes?" 

Eunhyuk peers over your shoulder and examines the clothes, "Yep, those are mine! But ____-ah, you are in my dressing room, so wouldn't it be obvious?"

You blink, realizing you did already know these were his clothes, "Oh, yeah I guess you're right."

Eunhyuk looks at you curiously, "Is something the matter?"

You shake your head, "No, I'm just a little out of it, that's all."

Eunhyuk nods at you, but you knew he didn't buy it, "Alright, whatever you say." He says as he begins walking towards the door.

"Where are you going? Don't you need to change?" You ask Eunhyuk.

"I'm pretty hungry, so I'm going to go snatch some food from Ryeowook, then come back and change, want me to bring you anything?" He asks.

You shake your head, "No thanks."

Eunhyuk smiles at you and begins walking out the door, but stops himself and turns back to you, "You know ____, we used to be pretty good friends before you forgot everything, so you can always tell me when things are bothering you."

You look up from ironing Eunhyuk's clothes and smile at him, "Thanks Eunhyuk, but honestly I'm fine." You assure him.

Eunhyuk nods, "Well, you know who to call if Ji Hyun isn't around." He says before walking out the door.

You let out a sigh as Eunhyuk leaves, you knew it wasn't right, but you had to lie and say you were fine.

Finding out that you worked in the same place as Kyuhyun stressed you out, it didn't feel right, it felt out of place.

"Was it coincidence, or planned?" You say your thoughts out loud.

"It was definitely a coincidence." A voice says startling you enough to almost drop the iron on the floor.

"Aish, you scared me!" You say while setting the iron aside and looking up, only to meet eyes with Sungmin who is leaning in the doorway.

Sungmin smiles at you, "You were so deep in thought the first time, you didn't hear me call your name." He says

"Oh, sorry about that." You say feeling a little embarrassed that you completely ignored him.

"It's no problem, but we do need you for something." Sungmin says.

"What is it?" You ask.

"You'll see, just follow me." Sungmin says motioning for you to follow him.

You nod and follow Sungmin out the door.

 

"Oh great, you're here ____!" The head designer Joon Hee exclaims.

You nod to Joon Hee and look around awkwardly to see that all the designers and outfitters were there and so was Super Junior.

"Take a seat any where, ____." Joon Hee says motioning for you to sit.

You look around for a place to sit, and meet eyes with Kyuhyun who is motioning with his head for you to sit next to him, you panic after meeting eyes with him and look around again, spotting your escape next to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk smiles at you as you glance over at Kyuhyun who is giving you a confused yet somewhat irritated look, "____-ah, sorry I didn't come back to get you, they called this meeting and I got pushed ahead, luckily Sungmin Hyung was there to get you."

Looking back at Eunhyuk you nod, "Yeah, otherwise I probably would've been pretty lost." You say before turning your attention back to Joon Hee who is getting ready to speak.

Joon Hee looks at everyone with a smile, "So, I've received information for the concept for the repackaged version of y, Free & Single, and we've been asked to work on this concept!" She says with excitement.

Everyone seems pretty happy about finally getting to know the concept, except for you, who doesn't quite understand.

Joon Hee continues, "Designing for this concept is going to need to be done faster than usual, so please put all your work into this." She urges.

Everyone nods in understanding as they wait to know what the concept will be.

Joon Hee smiles, "The concept is Spies!" She exclaims.

Everyone seems genuinely pleased, but you're a bit dumbfounded, "Spies? What is so pleasing about spies?" You think to yourself.

"This means we get to design tuxedo's, and I know everyone loves doing that!" Joon Hee says with never-ending enthusiasm.

You look at Eunhyuk who is smiling at you, "____-ah, maybe you will get to design mine this time."

Confused you ask Eunhyuk, "They pick certain people to do each members outfits?"

Eunhyuk nods, "If they are a designer like you, they could be assigned to one, two, or even three of us to come up with a design that fits each member." He explains.

You nod in understanding, "But how do you know all this?" You ask.

Eunhyuk shrugs, "I've been doing this for almost seven years."

"Seven years? That's a long time." You say in amazement.

Eunhyuk nods, "Yeah, it is, but I like it." He finishes with a smile.

You're about to respond, but instead you're silenced by Joon Hee who is clapping in her excited state to get everyone's attention.

"Alright! We have picked who you will design for, so be excited!" She encourages.

Instantly Joon Hee looks at you, "Since it's technically a first day of work for you, ____, you will go first."

Of course you go first, you're basically a newbie with no memories of these people, so again, of course you go first.

You nod at Joon Hee with a half smile as she looks at the all the Super Junior members, all you could hope for is that you didn't get put with Kyuhyun.

Joon Hee returns her gaze to you, "Okay, you will be designing for three member's so we can see if you can work as fast as you used to."

"Oh great, just what I need." You think to yourself, as you put on an innocent smile and say to Joon Hee, "Great!"

Joon Hee smiles at your enthusiasm, "The first member you will design for is Sungmin." 

Feeling a bit relieved that she didn't say Kyuhyun you relax your shoulders and smile.

"The second member is Eunhyuk." Joon Hee says as she nods to Eunhyuk who is beside you.

Again you feel very relieved because, besides Ji Hyun you feel somewhat comfortable around Eunhyuk.

"That's great ____-ah!" Eunhyuk exclaims with a gummy smile while patting your shoulder happily.

Getting settled into your nice relieved state, Joon Hee has to go destroy it with her exciting voice by saying, "The third is Kyuhyun!" 

"Aish!" You say a little bit too loud, leaving everyone to look at you with confused faces.

Everyone looks at you, and swear you could hear snickering in the back, "Do you have a problem with that, ____?" Joon Hee asks.

Feeling your cheeks begin to burn with embarrassment you quickly deny it, "No, no! I have no problem!" You say with a panic.

Joon Hee goes back to her happy-go-lucky attitude after hearing that and smiles, "Well then! That's good! Since you've been paired up with the others, the four of you can leave now!" She exclaims.

Hearing that you can you leave, you instantly stand up to make your escape straight out the door.

 

As you're walking through the halls trying to remember where the dressing rooms are you hear your name being called, and turn around to see Eunhyuk running up to you.

"____-ah! Why did you leave so fast? I was going to ask if the the four us could go out to eat since we were grouped up together." Eunhyuk says as he comes to a stop in front of you.

You look at Eunhyuk and shake your head, "Oh,I'm not hungry." You say as your stomach growls loudly.

Eunhyuk raises an eyebrow at you, "Huh, I can see you are totally not hungry." he says sarcastically.

You sigh, "Do I have to go?" 

Eunhyuk looks at you a bit confused, "You don't want to? Why?"

The reason was because of Kyuhyun, but you wouldn't tell him that, "Don't you think it's kind of odd for there to be one girl and three guys?" You ask

Eunhyuk seems dumbfounded by your question, "Come on, ____, it's not like we will bite or anything, just act like we are brothers and call us Oppa or something." He says casually

You look up at Eunhyuk as a grin forms on your face, "Oh? So you want me to call you Oppa? There's no way I'm going to do that." you say with a smirk.

Eunhyuk looks a little embarrassed and defends himself, "You always called us Oppa!" He explains as he begins walking towards an exit door.

You follow Eunhyuk out the door, "Nope! I won't do it!" 

"Just once, please!" Eunhyuk begs.

"Fine."You say as you smile sweetly at Eunhyuk and put your best aegyo on, "Oppa! Are you ready to go out to lunch?" You ask cutely.

Eunhyuk blushes as he grins, "It's almost like the first time I got you to do it, before." 

Going back to your normal self, you smile, "Oh really? Well I am the same person, so it's bound to have similarities." 

Eunhyuk is about to respond but looks over to his side instead, "Oh? It's Kyuhyun."

You look in Eunhyuk's direction to see Kyuhyun walking towards you.

Kyuhyun makes sure to meet eyes with you, "Well, aren't the two of you just the best of friends."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! 

I've recently come to notice that I'm horrible at updating by my four day deadline I give myself for the past few chapters! So I will apologize for the wait! (If you were waiting >.>)

And also, sorry for the lack of Kyuhyun and "You" moments this chapter! I wanted to develop a better standing between "You" and Eunhyuk, because I may or may not have plans for "You" and Eunhyuk to have some sort of complicated past together, it will help add to the plot, and make things interesting. So, I hope you guys are a fan of Eunhyuk, because he will be in the story a lot more!

And last but not least, I'd like to let the readers know that my classes resume on September 5th, So I will be getting more busy, but I will still work on this story because I love writing it! My updates may be less frequent, but it depends on how big my homework load is as the year progresses! 

Look forward to a possible memories chapter for chapter 10! (10 chapters already?! Wow Paige let's make it to 20 next!) 

Once again thank you so, so, so much for subscribing! It makes me all warm and bubbly inside to know people actually read my story! <3