The Other One

Remember Me

"Well Ms.____, It looks like you can be discharged later today, you will just have to wait for your guardian to sign some papers first." The doctor say's before standing up.

You nod to the doctor with a smile, "Alright, thank you." You say as he leaves your room.

You let out a sigh, if it hadn't been for the word of being discharged you probably wouldn't have listened to the doctor at all. 

The only thing you could think about were the events that had occured last night, it really tired you out.

-Flashback-

"Did you just say girlfriend?!" You say as you turn around to look Kyuhyun in the eyes.

Kyuhyun stays quiet for a few seconds before looking you straight back in the eyes with the smirk you've been giving people all day, "Yes, because you're my girlfriend."

You furrow your eyebrow's and glare at Kyuhyun, "What make's you think I am still your girlfriend when I don't have one single memory of you." 

Kyuhyun just looks at you speechless.

You smirk at him, "Besides I think I like this 'maknae' better." You say before turning back to Eunhyuk and pecking him on the cheek. 

Eunhyuk blushes right after you do so, then looks in Kyuhyun's direction and quickly stands up backing away from your bed.

You look back over at Kyuhyun expecting to see him with his mouth dropped open, but instead you can see an angry hurt all over it.

"Whoa, ____, you beat him at his own game." Donghae says looking at Kyuhyun.

You sigh not wanting to make things worse, "Alright, since I don't remember any of you, tell me your names." You say changing the subject.

All of them introduce themselves to as you try to remember everyone of their names; Leeteuk, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun, but you probably wouldn't forget Kyuhyun's name.

You look at them all curiously, "How are all of you friends like this? There are so many of you." 

"We are all in an idol group called Super Junior!" Leeteuk says with a smile.

"Super Junior? What is that? A group for making commercials or something?" You ask with a weird look on your face.

All of their mouths drop, even Ji Hyun's who has been quiet this whole time, "Does that mean you were never a fan before you met Kyuhyun? You told us you were, ____-ah!" Yesung says with a worried look.

"I really have no idea what Super Junior is." You say with a sigh, why was everyone expecting you to know everything?

Just as they all open their mouths to say something a flurry of ringing phones go off, and you see almost all the guys pulling out their phones and getting an ear full of yells.

"Aish, we are in trouble, ____-ah, we have to go to a schedule, but I hope we can see you soon!" Leeteuk says as the other guys file out of the room.

You nod at them, then look at Ji Hyun who is still standing there with Donghae, "Unnie, I am going to go with them too." she says with a smile.

You smile back at her, "Alright, bye!" You wave at her, and can't help but notice that her hand is intertwined with Donghae's as they leave the room.

"Leeteuk Hyung, I will meet you all there, I brought my car this time." Kyuhyun says, while Leeteuk nods at him before leaving quickly.

You gulp, great now you would be in a room alone with a boyfriend you don't remember having.

 

Kyuhyun takes a seat beside your bedside, "You know, a lot of people have been doing that lately, I think the sitting next to my bed time has ran out today." You say nonchalantly while avoiding any eye contact with Kyuhyun.

"I think your bed can handle one more person visiting it today." Kyuhyun says with a serious expression.

You look down at your bed with wide eyes, "Oh my, Bed this visitor is a creep too! We better call for security!" You say while playfully cupping your hands around your mouth and whispering, "Security help, help!" 

"Yah! Don't do that!" Kyuhyun says while grabbing your hands and pulling them away from your mouth.

Once his hands lock around your wrists you instantly pull your arms out of his grip, "Yah, don't do that." You say still refusing to look Kyuhyun in the eyes.

Kyuhyun seemed ready to protest, but he soon relaxed his shoulders,"Sorry, still not used to this." 

"I'm not used to it either, I mean suddenly having known all these people, and finding out that the current me is dating someone, it kind of puts more pressure into remembering things I believe never happened." You say, wondering why you are spilling your thoughts to Kyuhyun.

You dare to peak over at Kyuhyun and notice that he is looking at you with an expression you can't read.

After what seemed like hours of an awkward silence Kyuhyun speaks,"Right now, you seem like the ____ I know."

You turn and look Kyuhyun straight in the eyes. "What are you talking about? Do I not look exactly like the ____ you know?"

"There you go again, the other one is coming back." Kyuhyun says inching slightly closer with a smirk on his face.

"Excuse me? The other one? What is that supposed to mean?" You say with irritation while not even noticing Kyuhyun coming closer because of your rising anger.

"Yes the other one, she comes with sharp comments, smirks, and evilness. The ____ I know was far from any of these." Kyuhyun says looking you in the eyes with a smirk on his mouth as if he was challenging you.

You glare at him and open your mouth to say something, but close it when you notice he is smirking, leaving sharp comments, and acting somewhat evil. 

You reflect the smirk he is giving you, "Ah, so you're just angry that I beat you at your own game in front of your hyungs, so you blame it on my so called 'other' personality and-" You're suddenly silenced by Kyuhyun's lips on yours.

-End of Flashback-

 

You let out a deep sigh, why did he do that? He knows you don't remember him, or even love him if the you that does remember him did.

Eventually you realized that all you could think about was what Kyuhyun did, "Aish! That bastard! Get out of my damn head!" You suddenly yell in frustration.

"Oh? So I'm a bastard now? Is that any way to address your guardian?" You almost fall out of your bed once again when you see a smirking Kyuhyun standing in the doorway.

Your face drops, "Guardian? You are? But why?" 

"Well, I am your boyfriend after all, and we do live together, ____-ah." Kyuhyun says giving you an innocent smile.

"Live together?! How is that possible?! I would never live with someone like you!" You say growing angrier.

"Someone like me? But you were with this someone for 2 years." Kyuhyun says with a smirk.

"2 years?!" You exclaim, "How is that possible though? Wouldn't I remember you?" You ask trying to think if you had ever caught a glimpse of Kyuhyun at all during that Christmas party.

"We met months after Christmas, that is why you don't remember me." Kyuhyun says with no trace of the smirk he just had seconds ago.

You let out a sigh, what were you getting yourself into?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This update took longer than I expected it to, but I think I like the outcome of the chapter! 

Please let me know what you think! Constructive critism is always appreciated, I always want to know how I can improve! :D

I hope you enjoy, I will have the 4th chapter out soon!

-Paige