Memories: Déjà Vu

Remember Me

"Kyuhyun, someone is at the door for you!" Eunhyuk yells down the hall.

"Let them in, I'll be there in a second!" I yell while staring at my computer screen, that is currently harboring a Starcraft match I am about to win. Concentrating deeply on my game, I easily forget that someone had come to see me. 

An hour had already passed before I finally won a game, leaning back in my chair I stretch with a loud sigh.

"Starcraft, eh?" A smooth and womanly voice says.

I almost fall backwards out of my chair, but regain my balance and quickly turn around to face where the voice came from. 

As I turn around I meet eyes with her.

She smirks at me, "Long time no see, neighbor." 

"Uh, Hi." I say awkwardly.

She tilts her head at me with an eyebrow raised, "Hi? Is that all? You make your nice neighbor wait an hour before you even greet them properly, and Hi is all you have to say?!" She says dramatically.

Panicking I quickly stand up and bow to her, "Hello, ____! Sorry for making you wait!" I say.

She looks ready to smile in triumph, but instead her face turns into an expression of shock as her face turns bright red.

Wondering why she is looking at me like that, I look down at myself, to see that the blanket I had around me had fallen, and I was now standing in only my boxers. My eyes widen as I quickly bend down and grab the blanket and wrap it around me.

____ stands up avoiding looking at me all together, "I'm going to go keep your friend Eunhyuk some company while you... uh put something presentable on." She says before quickly leaving my room.

"Aish!" I say as I sit in my chair with my hand over my heart, "Our second meeting, and she has already seen me in this state!" 

After calming myself down I stand up and go to my closet, picking the least revealing clothes I could find. Walking towards my door I can hear laughter on the other end.

Curious, I open the door and go down the hall and into the living room. Upon walking in, I see Eunhyuk with a grin on his face teaching ____ how to dance to Sorry, Sorry.

She laughs and quickly denies that she can't dance even though she was imitating Eunhyuk perfectly.

"Don't put yourself down, you followed the steps well, considering it's your first time." Eunhyuk says with an encouraging smile.

"Stop lying, I totally messed up the whole dance." ____ says while shaking her head.

"You followed the steps just fine." I say while walking into the room, surprising both ____ and Eunhyuk.

____ meets eyes with me for a second before looking away with a red face. Eunhyuk on the other hand looks at me with a confused expression, "Why are you wearing a turtle-neck? It's practically Summer."

"I just felt a little chilly, but why are you teaching ____ how to dance?" I ask.

Eunhyuk shrugs, "She came out here, and looked a bit lost, so I thought I'd entertain her, right ____?" Eunhyuk says with a smile.

____ looks over at Eunhyuk, her face still a little flushed, "Uh yeah, right!" She says with a half-smile. Then her face seems to light up as if she were remembering something, "I forgot to ask earlier, but where is this dance from?" She asks with a curious look.

My eyes widen as I mentally face palm myself, she still hadn't figured out who we were? 

Eunhyuk looks over at me with his eyebrow raised, probably questioning why she is asking this. 

I shake my head at him, hoping he would come up with a smart response.

"Oh the dance? It's from a group called Super Junior, the song is called Sorry, Sorry." Eunhyuk says casually.

This time I actually face palm myself, leave it to Eunhyuk to state the obvious.

____ raises her eyebrow at me, before turning back to Eunhyuk, seeming not to realize what he is talking about, "Super Junior? I've never heard of them before." She says as she pulls her phone out her pocket and begins typing on it.

Eunhyuk peers over her shoulder, and his eyes widen a bit as he motions with his head for me to come over.

____ doesn't seem to notice us peering over her shoulder's as she taps into her phone "Sorry, Sorry - Super Junior".

The video begins to play and soon enough, both Eunhyuk and I notice  ____  looking from us to the video a number of times with a very confused expression.

As the video comes to an end, ____ turns around to face both of us, "Either that was a coincidence, or you guys have twins." 

Feeling a wave a frustration hit me that she still hadn't considered it being us, I lash out, "Aish! It's us you idiot!" I shout, but instantly cup my hand over my mouth.

A wave of hurt goes across ____'s face, "Oh, I guess it would be pretty obvious..." She says before looking at her phone again, "Well would you look at the time, I need to get back to my room now." She says as she looks around the room, probably for her bag.

Eunhyuk looks at me, "Yah, did you have to say it like that?" 

I don't say anything, avoiding Eunhyuk's gaze.

____ finds her bag and walks back over to us, "I'm going to get going now." She says, before looking straight at me, "I was going to invite you to dinner as a thank you for taking me to graduation, but I guess I'm too much of an idiot to do so." She finishes bluntly, before asking Eunhyuk to walk her out.

As I hear the door close, I sit down on the couch, "Damn..." I say while rubbing the back of my head, "Me and my big mouth." 

I sit there waiting to hear the door open, but it doesn't, "Where is he?" I ask myself while standing up.

Going into the door way, I open the door hoping to reveal Eunhyuk and ____, but no one is there, just an empty hallway.

 

A couple hours later, I finally hear the door open and instantly stand up and go to the doorway, seeing Eunhyuk slipping his shoes off with a smile, "I didn't know walking a girl to her room took 2 hours." I say.

Eunhyuk jumps at the sound of my voice, and looks up, "Oh turns out ____ had a reservation and everything, and she didn't want to put it to waste, so she invited me instead." Eunhyuk says.

"What? Why? You only just met her today." I say feeling a little uneasy about what he just told me.

Eunhyuk smiles again, "We really hit it off today, I get along with her, and she gets along with me." he says walking past me towards his room. As Eunhyuk opens his door he turns around and looks back at me, "Oh yeah, I'm going to go out with ____ tomorrow, so don't wait up for me, okay?" Eunhyuk finishes.

My face drops at Eunhyuk's news as a lot of negative feelings hit me.

Eunhyuk tilts his head at me, "Come on, can't you be happy for your hyung?" 

Looking at Eunhyuk I nod, "Uh yeah, have fun..." I say before escaping to my bedroom.

Closing the door to my room, I groan in frustration and fall onto my bed.

Although I hadn't admitted to myself yet, I was jealous of Eunhyuk, jealous that the person that made my heart beat was already gone before I even knew her.

 

"Kyuhyun, I'll bring the car around the back." Sungmin informs me as I grab my things from the dressing room. 

"Alright, I'll go find ____ and Eunhyuk." I say while walking out the room.

Going down the halls towards the back exit, I suddenly hear chattering, "Oh? So you want me to call you Oppa?" I hear an ever so familiar voice ask.

"You always called us Oppa!" I hear another familiar voice.

Hearing a door open I slowly follow ____ and Eunhyuk out.

After pleading he finally gets her to do it.

"Fine." She says while putting on a sweet smile and saying cutely, "Oppa! Are you ready to go out to lunch?"

Eunhyuk blushes at her, and instantly old feelings come back to haunt me.

I couldn't figure out why I had remembered the first time this occurred, but now I know, because it's happening all over again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This has got to the worst I've ever updated... I didn't expect it to take me this long.

I want to say Chapter 11 will be out soon, but my classes are very unpredictable when it comes to homework.

Please let me know what you think, and I apologize for the huge updating gap! I'll try to shorten it next time!

And thank you to everyone who has subscribed to my story! :]

-Paige