Who Do You Trust?

I've Fallen For You

Kyu's POV

 

My eyes were puffy and red. I couldn't sleep all night because of 'that'. I know I shouldn't have cared about this, but Seohyun really made me clueless. Every words she said, I've never, ever heard that tone. She sounded like,  supporting? 

 

I lazily got up from my bed and grabbed my towel to take a bath. I finished in 10 minutes and went to school by foot because my house was pretty close to my school. I entered the school gate and the student council members who were passing by bowed to me. It was good to be the president, huh?

 

I saw that show-off jerk was walking towards me. Or maybe not. He would just pass me like he usually did. I turned my face, pretend not to see him. But unexpectedly, he grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him. "Yah, Nerdy, where is Seo Juhyun?" said Donghae with a I-want-to-punch-him-but-he-knows-I-can't face.

 

I brushed off his hand off my shoulder. I would kill him right there because of that annoying face. "I don't know, I just arrived here. Wae are you looking for my girlfriend?" I answered him with no less annoying tone. "Tch. Useless nerdy" said Donghae and he left. THAT JERK!!!!!

 

Okay, calm down Cho Kyuhyun. Take a deep breath. You can do this. 

 

But he looked anxious and nervous. What's wrong? Did he know about Jessica? Tch. I didn't care about that jerk's relationship. As long as my relationship was fine, it would be good. 

 

I walked to my first class, it was Biology again. For earth's sake I won't be late this time! I fastened my walk pace and arrived at my classroom. I sat next to my best friend, Choi Siwon. He was older than me, but I got into acceleration class so I could move to the next grade faster.

 

"Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, come here! I save a spot for you" Siwon called me and I dropped or threw my bag to be exact beside him. His eyes were widened because he was shock, and he flicked my forehead. "Ow! What was that for?" I cried in pain while holding my reddened forehead. "Don't throw your things to your hyung like that!" he yelled.

 

"Ah, wae Siwonnie. We're on the same grade after all. Okay okay. I'm sorry. I'm just in bad mood right now" I pouted and sat next to him. "What happened?" he asked. "You know that jerk that I hate, Lee Donghae? He called me nerdy! That jerk!!!"

 

"Yah yah calm down, will you? Just ignore him Kyuhyun-ah. He's just jealous because you're smart. By the way, Seohyun is looking for you" . I rose from my seat and remembered about Seohyun. Because of that jerk, I almost forgot about Seohyun. I had to find her!

 

I walked to her class and didn't found her there. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find her anywhere. I guessed that she was in the music room, playing her favorite purple piano. I ran to the music room, and my guess was right. She was there, playing the purple piano. With her tears flowed.

 

I slowly approached her,she was a little surprise about my presence, but she patted the seat next to her. I sat next to her, and pulled her head gently to lean on my shoulder. I wiped a tear from her face. "Ssh, don't cry. Now tell me, what happened?"

 

She shook her head. "Just stay like this for a moment, okay?" I nodded my head and pulled her closer to me. I would do anything for her if she like this, because a girl's tear was the most precious thing for herself.

 

We spent an hour with her leaned on my shoulder and I patted her back because she was still crying. My heart ached seeing her like that, but the best thing I should do was being there for her. I guess I would have lied to the teachers again. They would kill me if they know I skipped class for this.

 

I walked her back to her classroom and she forced a smile. Her eyes look puffy, but she convinced me that she was okay, so I walked back to my class. I told the teacher that I was doing student council's task. Of course they would believe me. Siwon looked at me with a curious face and a big question mark on his face, but I wasn't in the mood for talking so I ignored him.

 

*****************

 

After school, I hurriedly went home because I was planning to go to Seohyun's house to ask her what happened. Infront of the school gate, I saw that jerk, Lee Donghae, was standing with his arms folded. I looked away and walked to the opposite direction from his position. I had to avoid him, because if I wasn't, he would mock me again. Who was he to mock me? 

 

But Heaven was not with me because unfortunately he saw me and yelled my name. "Nerdy! Hey nerd!" I quickened my walk pace, hoping that he wouldn't be able to catch me. "Cho Kyuhyun! Yah! Kyuhyun-ah!"

 

Suddenly, like a lightning hit my brain and broke my system's function, I stopped walking and looked at him. It's the first time he call me by name. But why am I looking at him like this? Why am I so shock by he calling my name?

 

"Yah, finally you stop walking! You wear a roller skate by the way? You walked so fast!" said Donghae. He panted because I walked so fast that he wouldn't be able to catch up with me. I just muttered a very low 'sorry' to him.

 

"Yah, wae are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not avoiding you"

"You walked away when I called you earlier!"

"Uh, I didn't hear you. Sorry"

 

He scoffed and rolled his eyes like he knew that I was lying. "Well, whatever. Where is Seohyun?"  he asked. Why was he asking about Seohyun lately? He was suspicious. Please don't tell me that Seohyun is cheating on me! Noo! I can't accept that. Arghh..

 

I ruffled my hair and for Heaven's sake I must be looked like an idiot. I cursed myself for being an idiot infront of the guy who always mocked me. I buried my face on my chest because of the embarassment, but unexpectedly he laughed. "Hahaha.. Yah, don't tell me that you think I'm cheating on my girlfriend with yours?"

 

I shook my head hardly. "No, of course I'm not. Seohyun is faithful to me. But why are you looking for her?" I asked. The moment I mentioned Seohyun's name, his face looked gloomy. There must be something wrong. I thought I knew what's wrong. "Well, you see.. I.. haven't been in a contact with my girlfriend for two days. I'm wondering if Seohyun knows about anything"

 

Bingo. Your girlfriend is cheating with somenone else you stupid jerk.

Tell him or not tell him?

 

 

"Well.. Uhh.. I'll tell Seohyun about it. Don't worry. Maybe she knows where your girlfriend is"

"Really? Thanks, Kyuhyun-ah"

 

I just nodded my head and smiled a little. I really wanted to tell him the truth but I didn't want to destroy someone's relationship, so I think I just need to shut my mouth. "I'll text you if Seohyun knows anything. So, see you later" I hurriedly left him there but he gripped my wrist. I turned my face to look at him. His face looked serious. What now?

 

"Well, if you want to text me, you have to know my phone number, aren't you?"

Oh yeah. He's right. "Oh yeah you're right. Sorry, I'm in a rush now, I have to go to somewhere else. Here, let me type in my number in your phone" I stretched out my hand and he handed me his phone. I saw the wallpaper, it was him with Jessica. Wow, they really suit each other together.

 

 

 

I sighed because I felt bad for Donghae, even though he annoyed me a lot. I didn't want him to ask me why I sighed, so I just saved my number superfast in his phone, handed it back to him and go.

 

************************

 

"What? Having lunch together? With who?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, what's a big fuss about having lunch together? With my friend and her boyfriend"

"Seohyun-ah.. I'm not in the mood for eating lunch together, next time, okay?"

"Oh, wae? Come on oppa, let's go.. We don't want to disappoint them, do we?"

 

I sighed. "Arasseo. Just this one, okay?" She shook her head happily. So, I went to my room and changed my clothes to an comfortable button-up shirt and jeans. We went to a restaurant called "Sapphire Blue". They said it's a good restaurant, and they served a very delicious Beijing Fried Rice. 

 

"We're here. Oppa, be nice, okay?"

I just nodded my head and followed her inside the restaurant. I agreed to follow her here because I didn't want her to cry anymore, even though if I refused she won't cry, but still, I wanted to make her happy.

 

The waiter welcomed us with a warm smile. "Annyeong hasseyo. Welcome to Sapphire Blue Restaurant. A table for two?" I saw the guy's nametag, it written as Yesung. He's not old, maybe a few years older than me. He might in college and worked part time here. "No, Yesung-sshi. We want to meet our friends here. They reserved earlier" Seohyun asnwered the waiter. 

 

"What is your friends' name?" asked the waiter again. "Jessica Jung and Lee Donghae" Seohyun answered.

 

What now? We're having lunch with them? I just had an awkward moment with Donghae yesterday!

 

"Sorry, oppa, if I tell you that we're meeting them, you would not want to come here. Just enjoy the lunch, okay?" her eyes showed guilt. I really wanted to angry over this, but I promised that I would make her happy, so I would let this one go.

 

"Seohyun-ah! Over here!" I saw Jessica waved her hand toward me and Seohyun. Seohyun smiled bigger and we walked to the spot Jessica and Donghae was sitting. I avoided Donghae's stare. Yesterday, he asked me to text him if I know something about Jessica's whereabout. But she's here now, there wasn't any problem, right?

 

I sat across of Jessica and Donghae with Seohyun next to me. We ordered 4 Beijing Fried Rice and 4 Lemon Tea, but after that we were in a very long silent so Seohyun tried to start a conversation. "So Jessica, where have you been? I'd miss you!"

 

"Aww, Seohyun-ah, that's so sweet. I missed you too! Well, I accompany my cousin who just got back from the States. There are so many changes at Seoul, right?  He must have forgotten the roads here"

"Ah, I see.."

 

After that, they talked and chatted like girls usually do. Me and Donghae was almost forgotten by them. After 10 minutes, our order came. I kept thinking something about Jessica's words earlier. The States? Wait a minute.. That Heechul guy. He's from the States, right?

 

"Donghae babe, I'll have to accompany my cousin again today. Are you okay with that? My mom will be mad with me if I don't" said Jessica with a fake cute tone. Tch. 

 

Donghae just nodded his head and smiled at Jessica. She showed a big smile, which was looked fake, to him. "Liar" I said with a low voice, while eating my fried rice. Seohyun turned her face and mumbled something I didn't hear, but it sounded like "What did you just say?". Jessica, who was clinging on Donghae's arm, lifted her face.

 

"What did you just say?"

"Liar"

"Who?"

"You. Who else?"

"Yah! Why did you say that I'm a liar?"

"Oh, so I'm the one who have to tell this? Okay, I will. Yah, Lee Donghae. Do you know? Your girlfriend here, is cheating on you with she-called-cousin. His name is Heechul"

 

Donghae looked his girlfriend with a confused eyes. Ha. Eat that, you liar.

 

"You trust him? Don't hear him, yeobo. He's just jealous with our relationship" Jessica convinced Donghae and held his hands. "You. What proof do you have?" 

 

"I.. I don't have any proof. But I'm not lying! I will never ever lie about something about this"  

"See, babe? He doesn't have any proof. Don't trust him. Trust me, okay? Heechul is really my cousin. Ask my mom if you don't believe me" said Jessica.

"You LIAR!"

 

In a flash of light, someone hit my face hard. I touched my lips, which was bleeding. I haven't even regain my conciousness because of the pain, when suddenly another fist hit my face. My nose bleed and there were bruises over my face. "Stop slandering my girlfriend, you nerd!"  he yelled. 

 

I didn't even hear anything he said but Jessica stopped him for hitting me once again. "Stop, we're in public"

 

"Donghae-ah! What are you doing?" Seohyun yelled at Donghae and she helped me to stand up. She touched my bruises gently to check them and I cried in pain. "Teach him  manners, Seohyun-ah. He needs a punch or two" 

 

"You're going to regret this, jerk! I'm helping you, and you hit me?"

"You want another punch? You better shut the up and leave Jessica alone" said Donghae. He left with Jessica and left me with Seohyun. We went home after that and Seohyun applied some medicine on my bruises and stopped the bleeding from my nose.

 

She kept saying sorry about what happened. I knew this wasn't Seohyun's fault. She couldn't do anything because Jessica was her best friend. I will sure prove him that I'm not lying!

 

************************

 

The next few days were horrible. There were trashes in my lockers, I lost my P.E. uniform, someone took my homework book, hid my shoes, and many other bully actions. 

 

I knew who did this. Donghae's fanclub members. Since he was handsome and good with sports and dancing, he had many 'fangirls' and even the boys there admired him a lot. They must have know what happened with me and Donghae. Being the student council president didn't mean that you can be free from the bullies.

 

Everytime I met with Donghae, he would glare at me. I ignored him, like I always do, and just go with Siwon. Thank God he always helped whenever I lost my shoes or books. 

 

School was over. I hurriedly walked home before I get bullied again. I arrived at my home about 10 minutes after. I sighed in relieved because I survived the day.

 

I went upstairs and opened my laptop to play my favorite game, Starcraft. "Kyuhyun-ah, help me and go to the market to buy some groceries" My mom yelled from downstairs. "Okay, mom! I'll go in a few minutes!" I closed my laptop and changed my uniform to a comfortable t-shirt and pants.

 

I ride my bike to the market a few blocks from my house. I parked my bike and went inside the market. When I was looking for the groceries, I saw someone. Sometwo. It's Jessica! And.. And.. Who's that guy?

 

They pushed a cart together and shop some groceries.

 

I followed them around the market and they looked close. They laughed together, talk with each other, and that guy even put his arms around Jessica's waist. Suddenly I got an idea. I hurriedly took my phone out and took a photo of them.

 

This is my proof!

 

I forgot about my groceries and left the market when they left too. I hid behind a car when they arrived infront of a silver BMW. They chat for a while before the guy approached Jessica and kissed Jessica. On the lips. Now, what kind of cousin kissed their cousin on the lips, huh?

 

I took out my phone and took a photo of them again. I got this!

 

I took my bike and went home directly. I locked myself inside my room and typed a text.

 

To : Donghae

This is my proof. Who do you trust?

-Kyuhyun-

 

And I attached the photo where they were in the market. Sent.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A.N. : SO HERE'S THE 2ND CHAPTER!

I HOPE I DONT BORE ANYONE TO DEATH >.<

DONGHAE IS A BAD GUY, ISN'T HE? HITTING KYU LIKE THAT >.< WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?^^

YOU GUYS MUST BE WONDERING WHERE IS THE CONTRACT I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN THE FOREWORD, RIGHT?

BE PATIENT, IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT ONE/TWO CHAPS!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT, DON'T BE A SILENT READER^^

THANKYU~