Just A Game, or..?

I've Fallen For You

Hae's POV

 

So, great news, Jessica finally heard about me 'dating' Cho Kyuhyun. How did I know? Well, you see the post-it me and Kyuhyun found in Kyuhyun's locker, right? It was one of Jessica's tricks, to get rid of her 'enemies'. There wasn't anything to worry about though, I knew her, and she would not do anything more than threat notes.

 

I walked through the hallways, to my 'boyfriend' 's class. Pfft, even saying that he was my boyfriend was silly enough. I never imagined that this kind of game would happen in my life, but it happened.

 

When I was still daydreaming with myself, a famliar figure passed by me. I was thinking who was it, was it someone I knew? 

"What are you doing here? Your classroom is not through this hall."

 

I looked at the guy infront of me, and I didn't realize who was it for a few second. The guy infront of me waved his hand infront of my face, made me snapped out of my daydreaming. "Helloooo? I'm asking a question here." The guy infront of me asked once again, annoyed. It was Kyuhyun.

 

He folded his arm on his chest, he pouted his plump bow lips a little. God he was so cute. I coughed a bit "I-I'm, um, I was planning to go to your class, but-but.. If you mind, I'll go back to my class." 

 

I hurriedly turned my body and I was going to take a step when I felt a hand pulled my arm. I felt like some kind of electricity flowed from the hand to my whole body. "Since you're here already.. Let's eat lunch together." he said with a soft smile on his face. He lowered his hand to my palm and grabbed it tightly. 

 

My heart skipped a beat, I didn't believe that was happening. "Let's go." he said. We walked to the cafetaria with our palms linked. I shouldn't feel this way, I planned to do this to make my ex jealous.

 

When I was holding hands with Jessica, I've never felt this way before. Joy.. Of course I felt happy when I held my gf's hand. But what was this?

 

I wasn't good in hiding my feelings, everyone could read my expression almost everytime. I tried my best to hide the joy, I didn't want this guy to know that I was happy because of his action.

 

**************************

 

We went to the cafetaria, and of course, all eyes were on us. Kyuhyun gave them the most evil glare and every person who met Kyuhyun's eyes, they avoid us with heads down. I just chuckled a bit, "Don't mind them, let's go."

 

I joined the queue, to order my meal and Kyuhyun's. There were couples too, who ordered meals together, well, 'couples' like us.

 

After it wasw our turn, the kind ahjumma, who was one of my favorite person in this school, gave me a big smile before asking my order "Hi, Donghae-ah. What would you like to eat today?" 

 

"One spaghetti please-" I turned my head to Kyuhyun "What do you like?" I asked him, since I didn't know what kind of food he liked or disliked. 

"I'll eat whatever you order for me"

"Really? Arasseo. Ahjumma! Two Spaghetti with extra cheese and two iced lemon tea please!" I shouted to ahjumma. She nodded, and wrote my order. When we arrived at the cashier, I took out my wallet.

 

"What are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked

"Paying our meals of course! We have to pay, Kyuhyun-ah. It's not free."

"I know you babo! I mean, I'll pay for my food." he took out his wallet, but I managed to hold his hand and shook my head. I decided to pay this time.

 

"I'll treat you this time. Don't worry, we have so many lunches ahead. You're my 'boyfriend', remember?"  I gave a little pressure on the word 'boyfriend'. I really liked to . kekeke

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, he wasn't saying anything, probably he was too tired of my teasing. He took a seat at the corner side of the cafetaria, and I followed him sat across him. We waited for our order in silence, I tried to make a conversation, but no words came out. It was like I choke with something.

 

"Is something bother you? You look like going to talk about something."

"Well, I...."

"Hmm?"

"I really, reaaaallly curious about a few things. You don't mind if I ask, do you?"

"Go ahead."

"What kind of food do you like and dislike?"

"I like meat and I dislikes seafoods and milk."

"What is your favorite color?"

"Blue. Sapphire Blue to be exact, but it's rare.. Let's count it as blue."

 

And I continued ask him a bunch of questions, I believed he was boring, but who cares, it was better than we had nothing to talk about.

 

A few minutes later, Ahjumma came to our table with a tray full of our orders. "Here you go boys." Ahjumma put 2 plates of spaghetti and 2 glasses of Iced Lemon Tea. Suddenly, there were some noises from my stomatch, screaming and asking for food. Well, I didn't eat any breakfast today, no wonder why I was so hungry.

 

I immediately grabbed a fork and started to eat my spaghetti. When I was almost finished my spaghetti, I saw Kyuhyun's food was still there, untouched. Only his glass almost empty, and he stared at me. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked him, curious. He didn't say that he didn't like spaghetti, right?

 

Ah, suddenly I realized something. Pfft, this guy, I didn't believe he was expecting something from me. He was waiting for me to feed him myself, right? "Ah, you're that kind of person, huh? Alright then~" He raised his eyebrow, his expression was strange, but I ignored him. I grabbed his fork, and I rolled up the spaghetti with the fork. 

 

"Say ahh~"

He shook his head. This guy was playing with my patience, wasn't he? I grabbed his jaw and forced his mouth open. He struggled a bit, so I hurriedly put the spaghetti inside his mouth. "It's delicious, right?" I said with a proud face.

 

Suddenly his face turned red and he started to cough. I thought he was choked by the spaghetti, so I handed him my lemon tea, whis was refused by him. He rose from his seat and walked away. His body trembled a bit, and I screamed when I saw his body fell on the cafetaria floor. "Kyuhyun-ah!" I shouted and approached Kyuhyun's unconcious body.

 

"Someone help me to lift him to the infirmary!"

 

**************************

 

After about 30 minutes, the guy who laid on the infrimary bed infront of me, finally started to open his eyes. He blinked his eyes a few times to adjust with the lightning in there. I sighed in relief, I thought I just killed him!

 

I carressed his cheek, worries filled my mind and I can't help myself to worry about him even more. "Kyuhyun-ah, you okay?" I asked him slowly, and helped him to sit as I put a pillow behind his back. He nodded weakly, his face was still pale, and I could see beads of sweat running down from his forehead to his cheeks.

 

"What happened?" he asked with a low voice, still confused about the situation.

"You fainted at the cafetaria, Kyuhyun-ah. What's wrong? You're ill?"

He shook his head, he pointed his finger at a glass of water on the cushion next to his bed. Reflex, I took the glass and helped him to drink the water. "I'm okay.. I'm just.. Allergic to cheese."

 

What?  Why didn't he tell me that he allergic to cheese? I even asked ahjumma to put an extra cheese in there! No wonder why he didn't eat his food. I felt really stupid, I almost killed an innocent guy, my 'boyfriend'!

 

"Oh God, Kyuhyun-ah! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him with a high voice, feeling upset because he was too ignorant.

"I.. I don't think it's a big matter.."

God! He was playing with my feeling, wasn't he? "Of course it is, Kyuhyun-ah! Why don't you stop me when I forced you to eat? Do you know how worried am I when you passed out?"

"You.. You're worried?" he asked carefully. His face blushed a bit, only a bit, it was even barely seen.

"Of course I am, you stupid! Do you want me to cry? HUH? You can get yourself killed!" A tear almost escaped my eye, but I held it with all my power. 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.."

 

I sighed. Being mad at him wouldn't help the situation. He bowed his head down, facing the bed sheet. I slowly approached the bed and sat next to him, lifted his head. I slowly carressed his hair and put his head on my shoulder. "Don't do that, ever again. You understand me?" I said to him, still caressing his hair, and I could feel his head shook up and down.

 

I tilted my head a bit, and I could see his whole face. My heart beat went out of rhythm, and I shook my head. What was I thinking?

 

Suddenly he pulled his head and laid on the bed, covered his whole body with the blanket. "Don't worry about me, now go back to your class." He faced the wall oppsosite from me and didn't look back. I sighed. "Take care, then."

 

There was no reply, so I decided to went out from the infirmary, and went back to class. His  unconcious body was still haunted me all day, but I tried my best to not think about it.

 

*****************************

 

After a few days, everything went back to normal. Kyuhyun was getting better, his face was not pale anymore, he went back to be active in his council, I was busy with my soccer club too. We met after school or when it was lunch break.

 

I was going to the toilet, after my club activity. I walked throught the hallways and I noticed a very big poster was glued on the wall.

 

Seoul High School Solo Singing Contest.

Feeling talented? Prove it here!

Registration until Sept 22nd, give us a video clip for the audition.

 

I looked at the date. It was Sept 19th, three days until the last day for the audition. I shrugged, I didn't care because I wasn't good at singing. I suddenly remembered where was I going to, and I fastened my walk pace. I went to the gym's toilet, which was included with showers.

 

I arrived at the toilet and done my business there. I was washing my hands when suddenly I heard an angelic voice coming from one of the shower chamber.

 

na oerowododoe neol saenggakhalddaen

It doesn't matter if I'm lonely

 

misoga naui eoulgule beonjyeo

Whenever I think about you

 

na himdeuleododoe niga haengbokhalddaen

A smile spreads across my face

 

sarangi nae mam gadeukhi chaewo

It doesn't matter if I'm tired

 

oneuldo nan geochin sesangsoke saljiman

Whenever you are happy my heart is filled with love

 

himdeulodo nungameunmyeon ni moseubbun

Today I might live in a harsh world again

 

ajikgo gwitgae deulryeooneun kkumdeuli

Even if I'm tired, when I close my eyes, I only see your image

 

naui gyeoteseo neol hyanghae gago itjana

The dreams that are still ringig in my ears, are you leaving my side towards you

 

nae salmi haruharu kkumeul kkuneun geotcheoreom

Everyday my life is like a dream

 

neowa hamgge majubomyeo saranghalsu itdamyeon

If we can look at each other and love each other

 

dasi ileosol geoya

I'll stand up again

 

naege sojunghaetdeon gieoksokui haengbokdeul

To me, the happiness of those precious memories

 

himdeun sigan sokeseodo deouk ddaseunhaetdeon

Will be warmer during hard times

 

huimangeun naegen jamdeulji aneun kkum

For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps

 

I listened to the flawless voice and my feet brought me to infront of the shower chamber. I waited until someone came out from the chamber, and surprisingly, it was Kyuhyun. The owner of that flawless voice was Kyuhyun.

 

I was mesmerized by his voice, it was the most beautiful voice I've ever heard in my life. "Kyuhyun-ah.. You can sing?" 

 

"Y-You're listening?"

"Yes. I was here all the time. Your.. Your voice was beautiful, Kyuhyun-ah. I didn't know you can sing!"

"I-I've never showed it to anyone besides my parents.."

"You should try to sing infront of people, Kyuhyun-ah.. There are a singing contest, do you know?" Kyuhyun nodded his head. "So why don't you participate? You'll win, Kyuhyun-ah!"

"I don't want to. I don't like to sing infront of many people."

"Come on! I'll register it for you!" I quickly turned my body and was going to went back to register for Kyuhyun. But he grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him. "Don't you dare to register! I will not forgive you!" he threatened me.

 

"A-Alright, but why not? It's a shame! Your voice is beautiful, Kyuhyun-ah. Trust me, I never lied."

 

He shook his head harder this time, and I couldn't do anything about it. It was really a shame, he would win if he tried. "I'm going" he suddenly said and left the gym. I sighed, his heart was as cold as ice, wasnt it?

 

************************

 

After school I went to the nearest park from my house. I decided to get some fresh air there. I remembered going here with Jessica a few times, we rode couple bicycle, we ate ice cream, laid on the grass. Those memories, sometimes it made me hurt, but when I was with Kyuhyun, I barely even remember about Jessica.

 

Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun.

 

What's wrong with me, really? Its been bothering me a lot lately. I sighed again, I noticed that I've sighed so many times that day. I walked around the park and noticed a group of street singer, it was 3 high school kids. Two guys with guitar and a guy with keyboard. They sang and people cheered around them and sang together.

 

Curious, I approached the crowd and my eyes widened. I immediately took out my phone and start recording.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. : HI GUYS >.< I KNOW ITS BEEN SOOOOO LONG SINCE I LAST UPDATED, RIGHT?

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY! I WENT CAMPING WITH MY JUNIORS, AND I CANT BRING MY LAPTOP THERE OFC, AND LAST SATURDAY, I WENT TO SMTOWN CONCERT *YAY*

DO U KNOW THAT KYUHYUN IS REAAAAALY HAENDSOME? AND OFC MR. LEE DONGHAE IS HAENDSOME TOO!!!!! THEY'RE PERFORMANCES WERE REAAALLY GOOD. LETS SUPPORT SMTOWN FAMILY NEEE^^

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER NEXT TIME, SO WAIT FOR ME, NEEE^^

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND GIVE COMMENTSS!! *PUPPY EYES*

THANKYUU~