Unacceptable

I've Fallen For You

Kyu's POV

 

My sacrifices for Donghae was not a waste. Yes everyone could mock me because I was the one who said that I would not fall for this guy. I would just play this silly game, and help Donghae to get his revenge. Yes, our main mission was to make Jessica jealous. And yes, this should be nothing to do with my relationship with him. AND YES, I said I would never look back to him, but yeah, I ended up waiting outside his house under a heavy rain for hours.

 

If I was normal, I would just go straight home and warmed myself under a blanket and a nice cup of hot chocolate. But like I was glued to the ground, and my heart controled all over my body. My heart commanded me to apologize about whatever mistake I did to him, because yes, I like him. I love him. I couldn't just leave him be like that, avoiding me all the time. 

 

It was very cold, waiting under a rain like that. I would have fainted because the strong wind and heavy rain, but I got something like a power. An energy. All I think about was seeing his face. Just thinking I would see his face, his precious face in any moment, made me stronger.

 

My heart fluttered and I couldn't help myself but smile, when he shouted at me about why I was sitting infront of his house under a rain. I saw him cried a little, he did lower his head but I noticed the tear. He was a crybaby but he just acted strong infront of me, which made my heart fluttered even more. I lifted his head and our gaze met as we looked at each other deeply. 

 

There were a lot of feelings inside his eyes, and his eyes were red and a little puffy so I took him into a hug and patted his head gently. He cried on my wet cloth, a lot. I kept telling him sorry because I wasn't much more who could calm a crying person. After he finished crying he pulled himself from he and suddenly my face felt hot. He slapped me.

 

I was wrong, I know. And he slapped me. And I was happy, because finally he could express his feeling to me, and a slap explained it. "I'm sorry Hae.. You wou-" before I finished talking, I could see he leaned towards me and kissed me.

 

My heart was beating so fast, I thought my heart would burst out of my chest and I saw Hae's face was red. I wasnt stop smiling even until he let me in and spent the day together.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

 

"Come watch my game tonight" 

"Huh?" Kyuhyun asked his lover infront of him, who was wearing a bathrobe and hair all wet. With that hot sight, everybody would die just to cherish every second. Well, it was a little bit different with Kyuhyun, who was busy with his laptop because it was too long since he played his favorite game. Even though Kyu loved Donghae, and he was the president of student council, but his nickname was GameKyu, remember?

 

Donghae sat beside Kyuhyun who was still focusing his eyes on his laptop. "I have a game tonight, and I want you to see me play." Donghae said. He waited for Kyuhyun's answer but Kyuhyun's eyes were both glued to the laptop. Donghae was annoyed and pinched Kyuhyun's cheek. "Yah, look at me when I'm talking you pabo"

 

Kyu was annoyed,he patted his reddened cheek because of Hae's pinch earlier. He turned off his laptop reluctantly and faced Donghae. Kyuhyun pouted and fold his arms in front of his chest. "Alright, alright. What time is it your game?" Asked Kyuhyun.

 

"It's 7PM. If you come early you can meet me in the changing room first. And please don't be late, it's an important game.." Donghae said. Kyuhyun thought about it for awhile, he actually wasn't interested to watch soccer games but he finally decided to attend the game, because of his lover. 

 

They planned to meet up at 6.30PM at the changing room, 30 minutes before the game. And because it was 5.30PM, Donghae had to rush back to his house to get his sport gears and went to the stadium, where the competition was held. After Donghae left Kyuhyun decided to buy some of Donghae's favorite snacks just in case if he was hungry.

 

He was a good boyfriend, wasn't he?

 

He went directly to the nearest food market near his place and bought some rice cakes and energy drinks for Donghae. He spent too long on buying the snacks, without he realized the time, it was 6.15PM already. He rushed to the stadium and decided to took a taxi there. while he was on his way, he kept looking at the time. He didn't want to be late, not when Donghae said that this game was important.

 

Kyuhyun arrived at the stadium and went to the changing room, running. He looked at the time and it was 6.47PM. 

 

Thank God! I think the game hasnt started yet..

 

Kyu looked every corner in the changing room to look for Donghae. He even got strange looks from Hae's soccer mates, that 'what-the-hell-is-the-council-president-doing-here' kind of look.Kyuhyun ignored all the strange gaze from the team and kept looking for Hae. Suddenly he felt someone tapped his shoulder.

 

"You're late!" said the person behind him. Uh-oh.

Kyuhyun turned around and saw annoyed Hae with his lips pouting and he fold his arms over his chest. Hae was already in his team's jersey. He look nice..

 

"I'm sorry~ I wasn't aware of the time kekeke.. Forgive me?" 

"Yeah, yeah whatever. You're already here though.. And what's that?" Hae pointed at the plastig bag Kyuhyun was carrying. 

 

"Oh." Kyuhyun remembered that he bought some food and drinks for Hae, he almost forgot about it because he was such in a hurry. Kyuhyun handed out the plastic bag to Hae for him to check it out. "There are some rice cakes and energy drinks for you. For emergency." Hae looked inside the plastic bag and he felt touched.

 

He leaned closer to Kyuhyun and hugged him tight. Kyuhyun was tensed up for a bit but finally he relaxed all his body and put his hand over Hae's head and patted his head gently. They both ignored all the shocked looks from Hae's soccer mates, they didn't care if their relationship went public. It should be from a long time ago.

 

"Thank you, Kyuhyun-ah" Hae said while he rested his head on Kyu's shoulder. Kyuhyun smiled about how lovey-dovey Donghae be, after all he did to him. 

"Your welcome. Now go break some legs!" Kyuhyun ruffled Hae's hair gently as Donghae pulled himself away from Kyuhyun because his friends started to call him when the game was about to start and Hae waved at Kyuhyun. He smiled from behind his shoulder before he left.  

 

Kyuhyun went to the seats to watch the game. He brought his camera with him, he planned to took some photos of Donghae played soccer, as memories. Maybe if someday he missed him, he could just take a look at the photos.

 

The game had started. Hae told Kyuhyun that his opponent this time was one of the strongest amongst all the high school soccer team. Even Kyuhyun knew the players of the team. They were extremely great and they had so many different tactics in different games. There were Kai, the handsome captain, Sehun, Baekhyun, D.O, Chanyeol, Suho, Kris, Tao, Lay, Xiumin and Chen. 

 

But Hae's team should not be underestimated as well. Hae and his friends also one of the most feared soccer team.

 

The game went crazy. Both teams are equally strong. No one could beat Donghae's speed or Kris' sharp shots. Both teams were constantly making great maneuvers and different tactics. Kyuhyun noticed that Donghae looked tired from time to time. Kyuhyun continued to encourage Hae from his seat. Maybe he was the one who shout the loudest. 

 

The score was 1-1 and the remaining time was only a minute. Donghae got a pass from Eunhyuk and managed to dribble the ball until he was in front of the goal. He took a deep breath before kicking the ball when suddenly he felt someone tackled him from behind. 

 

Hae fell to the ground and the referee blew the whistle, signing there was a foul. Hae was surrounded by his team mates, asking him if he was okay. He nodded his head and tried to get up. Kyuhyun noticed whats happening and he was getting worried when he saw Hae's limp walk. He must had hurt his foot.

 

Donghae got a penalty kick because of Sehun's foul. Everyone was cheering for him, even Kyuhyun stood up from his seat and shout as lous as he could.

 

"Donghae! DONGHAE! FIGHTING! YOU CAN DO IT!"

 

Donghae took a very deep breath and closed his eyes as he prayed himself. Kyuhyun closed his eyes as well, praying for Donghae. The goal keeper, Baekhyun was getting himself ready, of course he didn't want to dissappoint his team. one last breath and Donghae kicked the ball.

 

And it was went in right into the goal net.

 

Donghae and his team jumped out of happiness and followed by their supporters. The team all ran towards Hae and they hugged him because he was the hero of the night. The whole stadium was cheering for Donghae's team. Kyuhyun stood up from his seat and ran down to the field through all the people who were cheering. Donghae looked at Kyuhyun running and he ran towards Kyuhyun.

 

They hugged each other in the middle of the field. Kyuhyun lifted Hae and hugged him through the air. The people in the stadium shouted even louder seeing the scene infront of them. 

 

"I'm proud of you" Kyuhyun ruffled hae's hair gently as they were still hugging happily. Donghae and his team members all went to the changing room and planned to celebrate their winning. Suddenly, Eunhyuk came in.

 

"Donghae-ah, the coach is looking for you" he said.

"Okay. Thanks Eunhyuk-ah" Eunhyuk smiled and left Kyuhyun and Donghae. "Kyu, wait for me? I'll be back soon, I promise" Donghae said and got a nod as a reply from Kyuhyun. Hae gave a quick kiss on Kyu's cheek before he left the changing room.

 

******************************

"So, what did the coach say to you?" Kyuhyun said after he saw Donghae walked in the changing room. Hae's face was strange, it was completely different from before. He was happy, and it suddenly changed.

 

"Let's go home" Hae said. He avoided eye contact, and just pullled Kyuhyun's wrist uneasily. Kyuhyun was confused about Hae's strange behaviour, but he decided to just follow him. He knew something came up, he bet Hae needed time before he could talk about it. 

 

So they went to Hae's house by the public bus. They were in silence all the way to Hae's house and made Kyuhyun uneasy about it. When they arrived infront of Hae's house, Hae hurriedly opened the gate and still he avoided to have an eye contact with Kyuhyun.

 

"T-Thanks. See you tomorrow, Kyu."

 

Kyuhyun was annoyed, he pulled Hae's arm so he was jerked off and faced Kyuhyun. Hae's face was red and he looked like he was going to cry.

 

"Hae, what happened? Tell me, please.."

 

Hae shook his head and wouldn't answer Kyuhyun's question.

 

"Hae, tell me, right now and right here. What happened?"

Hae was in silence for a few minutes. 

 

"I.. My coach introduced me to a man. That man, he.." Hae didn't continue his words.

"He?"

"He offered me a scholarship. To Europe. And my coach already told the guy that I agreed. I have to go in 2 months.. He said all the preparations are ready. The guy is only waiting for me to settle things in Seoul.."

 

Kyuhyun was in shock and he was speechless. All thoughts were all mixed up in his head, he didn't know what to reply. He was too much in.. dissappointment? Fear? Fear of losing someone he loved and cared about. Someone who had interrupt his peaceful life and stucked inside his heart and refused to go out. A guy who had add some colors into his life, a guy he was thinking about all this time? And now that person is leaving? 

 

"Congratulations, Hae" That was the only reaction Kyuhyun could give. He smiled a little, he didn't know what the hell he was smiling for. He guessed he smiled to encourage Donghae.

 

"But.. But! I will refuse the offer, Kyu. I'll tell coach, I guess he'll understand. You know soccer isn't life, I stil can dance, remember? I'll get another oppurtunity.." Hae was trying to cheered himself up. But Kyuhyun knew that Hae would dissappointed.

 

Kyuhyun took Hae into his broad chest and hugged him tightly. He Hae's head softly as Hae encircled his arms around Kyuhyun.

 

"You know, Hae.. You can just accept the offer.. Its a lifetime oppurtunity. I don't want to held up your dreams.. " Kyuhyun said softly.

 

A tear escaped from Hae's eyes. "But I don't want to leave Seoul.. Leaving you.."

"I know, Hae.. I know.."

 

"I love you, you know that, right?" 

"I know Hae. You know my feeling is as much as yours towards me. We'll talk about this later. Talk to your parents. They have to know that his little boy will be going outside of the country by himself. They must be extremely worried.."

"But, I'm not going! I've told you, Kyu.. I'm not going.." 

 

Kyuhyun understood Hae's feelings but he didn't want to held Hae for reaching his dreams. He himself waas confused about what should he do. He would go crazy if Donghae really left him, but it wasn't about him. He had to ignore his inner feelings. If he and Donghae were meant to be together, they would. Even Donghae had to go to Europe, if universe and fate wanted them to stay together, they would.

 

Kyuhyun wasn't giving up about their relationship, even he had to jump from a 60th floor building he would, as long as it made Hae happy. Even he had to let Hae go, even it hurts so much, he would let him go.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So here's the update! Sorry for making Hae and Kyu's relationship like that >< But i had too kekekeke

Sorry for grammar errors and typos^^

So thanKYU for the subs and votes and comments <3 I hope for all the silent readers to give some comments I will really really appreciate it :3

 

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, COMMENTS <3

 

THANKYU~