Reunion

I've Fallen For You

Hae's POV

 

"Lee Donghae!"

I smiled when I heard someone called my name and I ran through the airport's crowds with a big smile without minding how many people I hit already. Ignoring the angry glances from the people, I couldn't help but ran faster towards the person who was smiling widely and stretching his arms. I think whoever saw that scene would thought that I was shooting a drama.

 

But hey, who cares. They didn't know how much I've missed this stupid, handsome and charming guy. I had reached the place where Kyuhyun was standing with his typical silly smile. He pulled me into a tight hug, his both arms were around my waist. I struggled, it wasn't because I didn't like the hug, but I was almost faint because he hugged me too tight.

 

"Kyu.. too.. tight! Can't.. breath!" I let out a deep sigh when Kyuhyun finally loosened his hug and chuckled slightly by the view of my face getting red. He was looking at me for a moment without losing his smile even for a second. I felt embarrased, because it had been a very long time since we met face to face. And God, he was still the handsome and cheesy Kyuhyun I loved. Maybe the difference about Kyuhyun only because he changed his hairstyle and his body looked good, maybe he worked out lately. But why did he wear a sunglasses inside the airport?

 

I felt like he kept staring me although it didn't really seen because he was wearing a sunglasses and I felt my cheeks were getting hotter. "Don't look at me like that,Kyu" I pouted.

He chuckled, "I'm sorry. I just miss you so much, Donghae" He smiled. He took my hand and interwined my fingers with his. See? He was always this cheesy. To be honest, I felt like crying when he looked so happy to see me. I wanted to cry because I was so happy that he was happy. I was so happy that I could feel my heart was going to burst. I could finally held his hand again, feeling the warmth of his hand again, his white skin, his sweet laugh.

 

"Helloooo, earth is calling Donghae, earth is calling Donghae" 

I blinked my eyes repeatedly, realized that I was daydreaming and smiled. "Sorry, I was just daydreaming"

"Oh, you already miss your boyfriend there? Tell him you are mine if you are in Korea" He teased and smiled, shwoing his white teeth. I smacked his head lightly, well not that lightly, until he cried in pain.

"Ow! That hurts, you know"

"Don't talk about anything stupid, Kyu. I don't have any boyfriend there, and I am yours wherever I am" He grinned, "I'm the one who should tell you don't daydream about your new boyfriend while I'm here. I don't know if you have a new boyfriend or not, but you know, Korean boys are getting much more handsome these days."

 

Wait. What were I saying? It sounded.. not cool and childish. Great Donghae, just great. You hadn't met with him for a long time and you just gave him a stupid 'first' impression. 

 

He laughed a little and ruffled my hair gently. "Yah, Donghae. You miss me that much, huh? Haha okay then, let's go home and talk, okay? Let me help you with your things" He picked up a few of my bags and I had to stop him for carrying all my bags. We walked all the way to the parking lot and we stopped infront of a red sport car. I was shocked when Kyuhyun opened the trunk and start to arrange my bags. He.. This is his car? I didn't realize that my mouth was forming a big 'O'

"Kyu?"

"Hmm?" He replied while he was arranging my bags inside the trunk.

"Whose car is this?" Okay. My tone sounded like he just stole someone's car, but it was right to ask, wasn't it? I might not a big fan of cars but I knew how much this car would cost.

Kyuhyun closed the car trunk and walked towards me. "Mine, why?"

"Uh, okay. Your parents bought it for you?"

Kyuhyun laughed and shook his head slightly. I raised an eyebrow, I felt like he hide something from me. All I knew that he teach musical theatre at a High School, but a teacher's salary wouldn't be that high, right? Kyuhyun pulled my hand to the door and opened the door like a gentleman. I nearly bursted into laugh because he was getting cheesier and cheesier. He asked me to come into the car and promised to tell me everything. I did what he told me, I enetered the car and sat on the seat. I waited until Kyu finally sit on the driver's seat and he looked at me.

 

"So?" 

"Okay.. Just don't be mad at me for this, okay?"

 

Suddenly I felt adrenaline rush through all of my body, I felt anxious yet my heart was beating so fast. I was afraid that I might hear something I didn't want to hear. Like, he got a richer boyfriend that could afford him a fancy sport car. Ugh, that would be nasty if that really happened. 

"I actually lied to you." He said calmly. 

 

I raised my head, there was a big question mark on my face. I couldn't believe he lied to me! "Huh?"

"I'm sorry, I should have told you about this in the first place" He continued calmly. Why the hell did he so calm?! I cloed my eyes and sang a song inside so I wouldn't hear what he was going to say.

 

"I'm an idol now. And why are you closing your eyes, Donghae?"

 

HUH?

 

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Kyuhyun's confused face. What did he mean by "I'm an idol"? "An idol? What are you talking about, Kyu?"

He scratched his head a few times nervously. "You don't understand? I'm a singer now, Donghae. Don't you know about K-Pop? I guess you've never saw me on TV, haven't you?" He asked confusedly. I gasped and I shook my head a few times. I really didn't know!

 

"Oh my God, Kyu! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you because you finally can achieve your dreams!" I hugged him tight, burying my face into his now-broad-shoulders. I could feel that he was smiling to the hug. His hands were caressing my back gently. Kyuhyun deserved to be whatever he loved. He already sacrificed so much, just to be someone he wanted to. He was never once think only about himself, he was a guy that willingly sacrifice anything to ensure anyone's happiness. Including mine.

 

"Ah, I get it now. That's why you act normally back there in the airport because you don't know" he chuckled. "You're not mad, are you?"

I shook my head. "Nope, not at all. You deserve this,Kyu.. I'm so happy for you" 

"Thank you" He smiled.

"And Kyu?"

"Yeah?"

"I know you are a celebrity now, but you don't have to wear sunglasses everywhere, you know" I said innocently. Seriously, why were you wearing a sunglasses inside an airport anyway? It wasn't bright or anything like that. And because I wanted to see his beautiful eyes.

 

Kyuhyun bursted into laughter. He laughed until his eyes were watery, his hands were in his stomach, laughin his off. I didn't know what to react because I didn't know what part was funny."Ow, ow my stomach hurts" He wiped a tear from his eyes. "It's called airport fashion, Donghae. Idols do this often and I look cool, right?" 

 

Yeah, he looked cool. And handsome. And manly. And he's mine. But no way I would say that to him. I reached Kyuhyun's face and took his sunglasses off of his face. Kyuhyun tilted his head a bit as I put the sunglasses inside the glove box. There, his beautiful eyes are looking at me right now. "Hae?"

 

"Hmm?" I answered, my hands were still on his face, caressing it gently.

"I miss you"

"I know, you already said that Kyu." Slowly, I pulled Kyuhyun's face to mine, closing the distance between us. His face was starting to reddened, and I must say that was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. When I pressed my lips forward to Kyuhyun's, I saw that he slowly closing his eyes, tilting his head a bit, before finally our lips touched as I closed my eyes. The kiss was all about longing and love. He slithered his arm around my neck, closing the distance between both of us. When the need of air was needed, we pulled ourselves from each other, smiling.

 

"I miss you too, and I love you. Let's go home, Kyu"

 

Smiling, Kyuhyun positioned himself and put on the seatbelt before finally started the engine, driving back home. "I love you too"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We just cuddled with each other on the bed in Kyuhyun's room. this room was full of our memories. The first time that I actually started that silly love contract. The first time that I actually felt the need to lean onto someone's shoulder. But I didn't regret it though. I wouldn't love Kyuhyun like this, I wouldn't find my childhood best friend. Actually I was glad that he remembered me, I was glad for everything had happened between us.

 

"See, you are daydreaming again, Donghae" Kyuhyun said while he was playing with my hair. I was laying on Kyuhyun's arms, hugging him.

"I'm not daydreaming, I'm just.. A lot has happened between us, Kyu. I'm just glad that I love you. I wouldn't be this happy if I'm with Jessica or anyone else" I replied.

"I know, me too" He answered and smiled. We were laying for a while until he suddenly sit on the bed, made me who was already yawning, had to force myself to sit too. "Ah, whyyyyy. It was a good position." I whined like a little kid. But its okay to whine infront of my boyfriend, right? 

 

Kyuhyun just smiled and his hands reached to his neck. He took the shoe necklace off of his neck, and put it on around my neck. I was confused and just stared at Kyuhyun's beautiful face. "I'm giving it back to you. Its yours from the first time anyway" He slowly pushed his face forward to mine and he kissed my forehead softly. Our foreheads were still touching before he continued. "Hear me out, Hae. This is the biggest confession I've ever made for someone in my entire life" He took a deep breath.

 

"I promise I will always love you the way you are, support you in whatever situation you are in, stay beside you whatever happens. No one has made me this happy before and no one will replace you in my heart. I know I'm not a perfect guy that everybody wanted, but I will ensure your happiness. Hae, will you stay beside me forever?"

 

Without realizing it, I felt my face was getting hot and tears started to stream down my face. I knew it wasn't the most romantic confession, I guess its the most cheesiest, but it touched the deepest part of my heart. I nodded my heart repeatedly and smiled, until he pulled me into a hug and I just cried of happiness. "Thank you"

 

"You're welcome. Don't cry anymore, Hae. I'll get you some water, okay?" I nodded as a reply. Kyuhyun stood up from the bed. I saw his back slowly leaving the room. Suddenly, I saw Kyuhyun fell to the ground with a loud sound. I was shocked, and hurriedly ran to Kyuhyun's body. My tears started to stream down my face again.

 

Oh my God, please! Whatever happened, don't take him from me please! We were so happy, please don't take him from me. No, this is not happening. It's just a dream, a stupid dream, Kyuhyun wouldn't leave me. He just asked me to stay by his side, didn't he?

 

I shook Kyuhyun's body like a crazy person. "Kyu! Wake up! Please!" No!

"Kyuhyun don't leave me please!"

 

Kyuhyun didn't respond. His body was as stiff as a dead person. His eyes were closed, and my tears fell down on his face. "Oh my God, Kyu.. Don't leave me, please.." I cried on his body, still shaking his body. My hand reached to his hand and interwined our fingers. Is he really going to leave me? He promised me he wouldn't leave me, he would stay beside me..

 

"Oh God.. No..."

"Kyuhyun, I love you.. Don't leave me please.." 

 

 

"I love you too" Suddenly, I heard someone's voice from somewhere. I lifted my face, and all I saw was Kyuhyun stuck out his tounge and laughed so loud. He rolled on the floor, laughing his off until he cried. I could only stared at him blankly, my eyes were puffy because I just cried so much. WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED?

 

I stood up with a rage in my eyes. Kyuhyun stood up and ran downstairs, still laughing. "YAH, CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!!!" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Ta-da! Here's the last chapter! I hope you guys like it!

I make this super-fast, because I have to go out of town in a few hours. 

Yay! Happy ending for KyuHae! Please give a comment about this fic, since its the last chapter^^ And don't fprget to upvote <3

OMG, I almost reach 100 subs T-T That's awesome guys! I love you all!

And thanks for my unnie, kyuwifey, who gave me a lot of ideas for this fic *kisseu*

I'm going to post the foreword of my next fic soon, and I'll tell you guys about the fic here, in the next chapter! I hope you guys will like it too!

And thanks for all the support! I LOVE YOU^^

-Kyuhunnie-

 

P.S.: I have a new poster, made by N1ghtshade from 

The Escapist's Shop

 

Its beautiful right? <3