The Love Contract

I've Fallen For You

Hae's POV

Trust was the one of the hardest thing we could get. Trust seemed like it was a little matter, but not to me. Trust can be obtained by actions not words. Trust was a fondation of a relationship. Building trust takes time, and my building of trust was ruined.

 

I was replying Jessica's text when I got another text. "Yah what's the rush? She send me another text message already?" 

 

I opened my inbox and got a text message from an unknown number. I hurriedly open the text because of my curiousity. I read the text and raised my eyebrow because I didn't understand. Kyuhyun? What was that boy sending me text for? There was something attached and I opened it. And like someone hit my face, I threw my phone to the wall and it broke into pieces. I screamed like there was nobody around me, I didn't care. All I care was, what was that?

 

I took my coat and ran. I ran and ran and never stopped. I covered my face with my hoodie, so people won't realize that I was crying. I ignored people stared at me, they didn't have the right to know.I didn't know where was I running to, I ran until my feet hurt and I end up infront of Kyuhyun's house. What was I doing there, I had no idea either. I should have ashamed by my actions before, hitting him.

 

Like someone controlled me from a remote control, I lifted my hands, unconciously, I knocked his door. I waited for a while with my heart thumping, my hand in my pocket and after a long depressing wait, someone opened the door. "Who is- What are you doing here?"

 

"I-"

"Please leave. Or do you want to hit me again?" For a second I saw him smirked, just for a second and his facial expression went back to normal. I guess it was just a hallucination.

"No..No.. I-"

"Go" he slammed the door infront of me. Usually, I always mad at someone who did harsh things to me, but this time I would have endure it. I tried to knock on his door again, asked him to open the door. "Are you deaf? Go! I don't want to see you here!" he shouted from behind the door.

 

I leaned my head on his door and sighed. I need to say it, even it hurt my pride. "I know I've hurt you, said thing I didn't mean. I could've done better for you, and I'm sorry. Even now you don't want to open the door, it's okay. I guess I just couldn't accept the fact that she cheats on me. I'm sorry. I'll go" I left the door with hard steps and my heart almost popped out of my chest when I heard the sound of the door opened.

 

"Come in"

"R-Really?"

"Come or I'll change my mind"

 

I immediately walked inside his house before he slammed the door again. I looked around and just realized how luxurious his house were. Even it wasn't huge, but it was well-designed. With a small garden and a small pond in the backyard, it added the beautifulness of the house. He noticed that I was mesemerized by his house structure because I touched every single spot we passed through.

 

"Why? Appa is an architect so you don't have to be mesmerize with my house. Let's talk in the backyard" he invited.

 

I rolled my eyes, but I remembered that I came here to ask for his forgiveness. We sat under on a garden bench and he picked a place under a tree. The breeze felt really good but the atmosphere was not. His face looked upset about my pressence. "How do you know my house?" he asked me but his face were facing somewhere else. "Seohyun told me long ago about your house" I answered.

 

"What brings you here?"

"I.. I want you to forgive me after everything I did to you"

"Like what?"

"You know what"

"I don't know. Like what?"

"Hitting you.. Misunderstand you.. And the bullies.."

 

I looked him at the face and his expression was undescribable. I didn't know what was he thinking but he just nodded his head and smiled a little. "I know. And I forgive you"  I sighed because of relieve and I strecthed my hand out. He looked confused but he knew what I meant, he grabbed my hand and we shook hands. 

 

I promised myself that I would never did bad things to him ever again. "By the way, did you stalk them? How did you get the photo? You didn't photoshop it, did you?" I asked him with  questions streak. I just need to make sure about this. 

 

"You don't believe me?"

"No, I just want to make sure that it's real. Can't I?"

"Of course it's real. And I didn't stalk them. I saw them by accident and took the photo so you won't misunderstand me or HIT me again" he pushed his tone at the word 'hit'. I shrugged and mumbled 'sorry'.

 

I sighed and my head full of my own thoughts. "I've always wondered what hurts more, the pain of wondering or the pain of knowing the truth?"

"I.. Actually knew about this long ago. Seohyun.. She... Knew it. I overheard their conversation on the phone"

"What? Why didn't you tell me, Kyuhyun-ah?"

"I tried! I said that Jessica is a liar and you hit me! I know I should have told you and forced Seohyun to tell you but I didn't. I'm sorry too"

 

Oh, so that's why he said that Jessica was a liar? I smiled at him and nodded. He didn't do anything wrong, I did. Suddenly, Kyuhyun's phone rang and he immediately picked it up. "Hello? Seohyun-ah, wae? Hmm, yeah, okay, see you soon"

 

I was curious but I hold myself for asking. "Seohyun asked me to invite you to a lunch with your girlfriend" he suddenly said, left the garden and went inside the house. I was left with confusion. A few minutes after, he came back to the garden, he changed his clothes and pulled me up.

 

"Let's go"

 

Because I was frustrated, I just followed everything he asked or did to me. I kept thinking of the good days, the times it felt like everything was perfect and right with the world. 

 

Without a hesitation, I followed after him. I prepared my heart and soul from bursting into tears, and I didn't want that to happen, at least that would be very embarassing, cried over a cheater. I'd rather die f I cry infront of her. I only have my pride left.

 

She took my heart, promised that she would take care of it. She tore it apart, even if she glued it back together, I would never forgive her. 

 

-------------------------

 

No One's POV

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun arrived at Blue Sapphire Restaurant. They waved at the waiter, Yesung, the one they met before. The waiter nodded and smiled, with his hands carrying a tray full of the customers' order. The restaurant was full of people that night.

 

They looked around, left and right, searching for 2 girls who was waiting for them. They failed, so they approached Yesung. "Yesung-ssi, do you see two girls who was with us that day? We're suppose to meet them now" asked Kyuhyun. Yesung, who was busy getting orders from a couple customer, raised his eyebrows. "Huh? Oh, Seohyun-ssi and Jessica-ssi, right? They reserved a place upstairs, you can go up" he pointed the place where Seohyun and Jessica was waiting for them. 

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun thanked Yesung, "Have a great night" he added. They went upstairs, to the place Yesung said. The room that he mentioned was a VIP room, with a big wooden door and engravings on the front side. Kyuhyun and Donghae opened the door, and they saw Seohyun and Jessica was sitting there.

 

Jessica looked excited, of course, she wouldn't have knew. She rose from her seat and embraced Donghae's waist "Hi baby, where have you been? I've been trying to call you. What happen?" said Jessica with flirtious voice. Suddenly, Kyuhyun wasn't that surprised though, Donghae brushed off Jessica's hand. 

 

Jessica looked upset and yelled. "YAH! Why did you do that?" Seohyun rose up from her seat, but Kyuhyun held her, glared at her, signaled her to not interfere with their bussiness. "Oh, pretend to be an angel, huh, Sica? You better say it yourself" Donghae yelled at her.

 

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Do you want me to show you?" Donghae searched his phone in his pocket and just remembered that he threw his phone at the wall and his phone broke. "Damn!" he banged his hand on the table. 

"What? Show me!"

 

Suddenly Kyuhyun opened his phone and showed Jessica a picture. Jessica looked at the screen and she gasped because of shock. But she managed to control her expression and folded her arm. "What's with that? It's my cousin, Heechul! You're jealous over my cousin?". Donghae couldn't believe any of Jessica's words ever again. His trust, his love, his everything, was betrayed by Jessica. 

 

"Once a liar always a liar, huh?" Kyuhyun said. 

"You better stay out of this, Cho Kyuhyun" Jessica replied, her face was redenned because of rage.

"Yes, I should. But I can't believe you're lying to me too, Seohyun-" Kyuhyun faced himself to Seohyun, who bowed her head down. "-are you? As a good friend, you should have stop her, Seohyun-ah. Are you some kind slave to her? You hear everything she says to you?" Seohyun lifted her face, surprised by Kyuhyun's words. She showed a hurt expression, but Kyuhyun ignored her.

 

"How about this? Is this what cousin to cousin do?" Kyuhyun showed his phone once again to Jessica. It was the photo when Jessica and Heechul were kissing at the parking lot. Kyuhyun intentionally didn't show this photo to Donghae because he knew Jessica would shrug off.

 

"Yah.. You!" Jessica yelled. She was pulled by Seohyun, until she was seated on a chair. 

 

Donghae was beyond than surprised, because he didn't know that Kyuhyun had another photo. "So, was it all a lie then? Have I been in love all this time with someone who has been living a lie herself?" Donghae slowly asked Jessica, with a calmer voice. "No-No.. I-I can explain this" Jessica stuttered while answering Donghae.

 

"I'm saying this here not to hurt or embarass you, but because this is the onli voice I have. WHY? Why did you have to lie to me! ANSWER ME!!"

 

Jessica was in silent, she couldn't answer Donghae's question. With her lies that had been revealed, what could she say? There would be no more words that can satisfy him. "But.. I still love you, Donghae-ah.."

 

The more Donghae heard her words, the more his heart ached. "LOVE? THE HELL WITH LOVE!"

 

She approached Donghae and held his hand, but he brushed her hand off. "I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. Good bye"

 

Donghae left the room with quick steps and Kyuhyun followed after him. Kyuhyun steps was stopped by Seohyun, pulling one of his arm. Seohyun begged him to stay buy Kyuhyun shook his head. Seohyun's tears flowed, Kyuhyun's heart himself ached, he promised that he would never make Seohyun cry.

 

But his body won't listen to him, the fact he turned and left the room, following after Donghae. He thought that he must have lost his mind,  chose Donghae, his forever enemy over his own cute girlfriend. He believed in fate, if fate wanted him to follow Donghae, he would.

 

*************************

 

"Yah, slow down. Let's take a bus. Do you want to go to my house or your house?" asked Kyuhyun. He panted because he couldn't match up with Donghae's quick steps. Well, he rarely doing sports, only when he had Physical Education from school. I need to work out more geez. Thought Kyuhyun.

 

"Your house"

"Okay, let's go"

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae went to the nearest bus stop and went straight to Kyuhyun's house.    They arrived around midnight. "Yah, walk slowly and don't make any noises. My parents will kill me if they know I'm not in my room right now" Kyuhyun said. They lowered their heads and sneaked between grasses in the backyard. Kyuhyun's room was at the second story so Kyuhyun took a ladder, which he prepared before, and climbed the ladder. 

 

Donghae followed after him and they arrived safely in Kyuhyun's room. Kyuhyun sighed in relief, and he threw himself on his bed. He almost forgot that Donghae was there. "Donghae-ah, sit here, will you?" Kyuhyun tapped the spot beside him. Donghae, who was like a souless person, sat there and buried his head in his chest. Kyuhyun's heart ached for a second until something snapped him. why am I feeling this?

 

Kyuhyun awkwardly lifted his hand and carefuly placed it on Donghae's back. He patted Donghae's back slowly and coughed. "Erhm.. If.. If.. You want to cry.. Erhm.. I don't mind. You must be hurt" Kyuhyun continued to pat Donghae's back and Donghae's shoulder started to shake. He started to cry.

 

Cry didn't make you look weak. Cry is when you need to just throw out your feelings out of your chest because your heart is not strong enough endure it. "Don't cry anymore. There are plenty of girls out there. You are... erhmm.. handsome and good with sports. There are girls out there that would die to be your girlfriend" Kyuhyun cheered Donghae. He awkwardly embraced Donghae's shoulder and Donghae leaned on Kyuhyun's shoulder so he would stop crying.

 

"Can.. Can.. I stay here for tonight? If you don't mind.." Donghae asked while he wiped the tears off his face.

 

Kyuhyun nodded his head, a sign that he agreed with the plan. He thought that something would happen if he let Donghae went home by himself, like.. getting hit by a car. Who knew right? So stayed there for a night, probably the best idea. 

 

"So, you can sleep here in my room. I'll sleep in my hyung's room or my dongsaeng's room" Kyuhyun offered Donghae to sleep in his room, because he thought that it would be awkward if they sleep together. 

 

"Why? You can sleep here, I don't mind if we share a bed. Or you can sleep on the bed and I'll get the couch" 

"W-Well, if you don't mind, I thought you'll be bothered by sharing a bed"

"Yah, I'm just a guest here, of course I don't mind"

"If you say so.."

"By the way, you have a hyung and a dongsaeng? How old are they?"

"My hyung is 20, he's in college now. His name is Kibum hyung. And my dongsaeng, Henry, we're only have a year difference"

 

Donghae nodded. Kyuhyun changed his clothes into omfortable ones, and gave Donghae one too. Then both of them sat on the bed, none of them speaking. Kyuhyun was feeling awkward and so did Donghae. "Erhm.. I've.. I've been wondering, the shoe neklace you're wearing now.. It's good.. Erhmm" Kyuhyun said, to find a topic to talk about. 

 

 

"It's a gift, from my childhood best friend, he moved to the States with his parents, so we haven't met again" Donghae said and he grabbed his necklace and it softly. Kyuhyun saw that the childhood friend Donghae was talking, was precious to him. 

 

"He's precious to you, isn't he?"

"Well, yeah. He was the one who made me realize my talent in dancing so he gave me this shoe necklace. I don't really remember his face, because it's been a long time since we meet" Donghae answered it with a soft,nostalgic smile on his face. 

 

Kyuhyun just nodded his head, didn't know what else he should say. He could see that the necklace and the memory attached to it meant a lot to his friend and it almost seemed like Donghae wanted to turn back time.

 

"Yah! I've got an idea!" suddenly Donghae spoke. Kyuhyun was surprised because he was daydreaming, imagining how Donghae's childhood friend may look like. He jumped off the bed, because he really, REALLY couldn't bear things like that. He rubbed his chest, thought that he almost died because of heart attack and Donghae was laughing hard.

 

"HAHAHAHA what was that, Kyuhyun-ah?"

"Yah! Don't surprise me like that! You want me to die because of heart attack?"

"Hahaha.. ha... Mianhae. Didn't mean it that way. So, do you want to hear my idea?" Donghae asked Kyuhyun with a playful expression. Kyuhyun breathed out, feelling releif filling his body. Then Kyuhyun nodded and Donghae moved himself closer to Kyuhyun. 

 

"How about we make a contract?" asked Donghae.

Kyuhyun lifted his face and faced the person infront of him, feeling totally irritated. "What contract?" 

"A very simple contract, Kyuhyun-ah. To make things better. How does it sound to you?" 

 

Without hesitating, Kyuhyun answered "I'm in"

 

Suddenly, Donghae rose from his position and shouted "DAEBAK! This will be daebak!!!!!" 

"YAH!!! My mom will hear us!" Kyuhyun pulled Donghae down and hid themselves under a blanket. He heard carefully, his heart was beating faster. Kyuhyun's ears were well-trained, because.. Erhm. He sometimes went somewhere in the middle of the night, just to get some fresh air.

 

Then- "Crap she's coming!" Kyuhun turned off the lamp and the TV as fast as he could. Afterwards he hugged Donghae tightly and hid Donghae under the blanket. He himself let his head be seen so his mom would not be suspicious.

 

"Bear with this for a while" whispered Kyuhyun to Donghae. He could feel his heart reacting to the other's male closeness but he decided to ignore it. Donghae was in the same situation with Kyuhyun though his heart didn't only beat faster but also because he spent a lot of energy that day.

 

A few seconds later, the door to Kyuhyun's room opened and the owner's mother appeared in the door frame. "Kyunnie, what's wrong? Why did you shout?" she asked.  Kyuhyun put a fake smile and laugh "Eomma, I'm fine. It's just the TV Show is so interesting-" he turned off the TV and acted like he was sleepy "-but I'm tired now, eomma" he pouted a little and used the best aegyo expression he could do. 

 

Kyuhyun's mother smiled "Alright, honey. I'll leave you then. Good night" said Kyu's mom and she left Kyuhyun's room. Kyuhyun opened the blanket and Donghae came up so they were on the same eyelevel and gasped for air. After a few pants he said: "Yah, you're pretty good in acting, aren't you?"

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, not feeling happy about the compliment. "It's because of you, babo! I told you, don't make any noises!" Donghae just shrugged and murmured "Sorry".

 

"So, what's with this contract you're talking about?"

"Here's the thing. We act like a couple until we accomplish a task. The validity period of this contract is as long as we finish the task. You agree?"

"I do, but, what is the task?"

Donghae smirked before answering Kyuhyun "The task is, we have to forget about our girlfriends. We have to get them off our minds. And if we succeed, we have to make them jealous of us. Do you agree?" 

"So... It's some kind of Love Contract?"

"Exactly"

"So, what do we do?"

"Hmm, we do like what couples do. It's not hard, right?"

"It's not.. But, is it okay? I mean we're both males" 

"Nah, it's fine. Trust me"

 

Kyuhyun agreed with the plan. Even though he wasn't sure, he had to try. He wasn't sure about his feelings to Seohyun, but who cares for now. Again, Kyuhyun was complicated with his own thoughts, Donghae took off his necklace and gave it to Kyuhyun.

 

"Here, it's my first gift for you. Let me put this on for you" Donghae got on his knees and he put his precious necklace onto Kyuhyun's neck. Their faces were only an inch apart, so close.... Kyuhyun's heart started to beat even faster. What should he do? Did something gonna happen? Did..

 

"But.. Isn't this precious to you?" Kyuhyun asked with a hesitation. Donghae shook his head , smiled and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair "It's okay, as long as you don't lose it. It's indeed very precious to me" 

 

Kyuhyun's heart had skipped a beat. He shook his head. She shouldn't be like a fool! "Pffff. You act so kind. You acted like a jerk before you broke up. And I've always called you 'jerk' you know! And don't forget you just cried on my shoulder!" Kyuhyun stuck out his tounge   and let himself fall back onto the sheets, covering his body with the blanket.

 

"Yah, you! Tch. Don't lose it!" Donghae did the same thing, and turned to face the wall, so their backs were touched. 

 

Kyuhyun covered his face with the blanket, so Donghae wouldn't see his blushing face. He touched his chest and rubbed it slowly, to calm his heart, which was beating like crazy. He could still feel Donghae's touch when the latter had put his necklace around Kyuhyun's neck.

 

Kyuhyun rose his head to check if Donghae already fell asleep. He smiled when he noticed the rhytmical breaths and that the other's body seemed to be completely relaxed. He must be tired regarding how much he had cried. Kyuhyun thought.  Donghae's eyes were also a little puffy

 

"Good night" he whispered. He turned back and lay properly again on the bed, pulling the blanket into the right place.

 

He lifted his hand and circled the pendant with his fingers once again before he closed his eyes.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A.N. : SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG! *BOW*

SO HERE'S THE 3RD CHAPTER, I HOPE I'M NOT BORING YOU GUYS TO DEATH >//<

I KNOW KYUHAE SHIPPERS WHO READ THIS NOW HAPPY BECAUSE HAE IS BROKE UP WITH SICA RIGHT KEKEKE

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!! ^^

AND THANK YOU FOR MY SUBS AND NEW READERS, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS! ^^

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE A COMMENT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK *PUPPY EYES*

THANKYOU FOR EVELYN-CHAN WHO HELPED ME IN THIS CHAP! *HUGS HER*

THANKYU~