Just Don't Worry.

I've Fallen For You

Hae's POV

 

My days without Cho Kyuhyun in it was very unimaginable. I regretted my decision to register him to the solo singing contest. I wasn't sure about what happened, but I haven't talked with him for almost a week. And it was HELL.

 

A day without him felt like a year, we usually did something together to spent the days. Whenever we ran into each other at the hallways, he always avoided me. I didn't have the courage to asked his forgiveness myself, which I hated the most. And I noticed Kyuhyun had been hang around with Seohyun lately. I really didn't want to admit it, but yes, I was jealous. Lee Donghae was jealous.

 

I really didn't know a thing why he was mad at me. The only thing I knew that he had a very charming and flawless voice, and it was such a waste if he didn't develop his talents. I felt really bad and I regretted it, but my intentions were good, I wanted him to know that.

 

"Aish~ its so bothersome" I ruffled my hair harshly while I was sitting alone at the cafetaria. No one was here. Of course, I skipped Mr. Yang's lesson and I didn't care about it. I rubbed my forehead, suddenly my head hurt, there was so many thoughts in my head. Like what should I do with Cho Kyuhyun, really?

 

I put my head on the table and closed my eyes so my head could think clearly. And suddenly, I heard a sound of a pulled chair, which was infront of me. I raised my head to look who was the person. And she was the last person I wanted to see today. Jessica.

 

She sat infront of me and smiled as if there was nothing goin on between us. She showed me the same smile like she used to. I used to think that smile was the prettiest one I've ever seen, but that feeling has faded a long time ago.

 

"Hi oppa." She said.

"What do you think you're doing here?" I asked her harshly. 

"It's been so long since I talked to you. Let's just talk for a while~" she whinned.

 

I scoofed, and I stood up from where I was sitting. I was about to leave her alone when she garbbed my arm. "Oppa, don't go, please" she begged.

 

What did she want from me anyway? Our relationship was over, and there was not even a chance that I would forgive her. "What do you want?"

 

"I just wanted to talk to you. Please sit here with me?"

"I don't have time"

"So lets eat lunch together after school. At the usual place?"

"I don't want to. Why don't you just go with Heechul? He's your boyfriend, isn't he?" Her expression changed when I mentioned Heechul's name. 

 

She pulled my hand, signaling me to sit back to my seat. Although I felt reluctant to sit, with a pleading look at her face, I just couldn't leave her alone there. I knew I swear that I would not forgive her because her affair with Heechul, but I gotta admit that I had some good memories with her.

 

When I got back to my sit, she held my hand tightly. "Oppa, I'm really sorry about what happened.. you know.. with Heechul. I know I was wrong, oppa. Please forgive me?"

 

Was it that easy for her to apologize after what she did to me? "Is that easy for you to say sorry?" I asked her with so much disbelief.

"But, I really am sorry oppa. I'd never mean it that way.."

"Could a heart that has been torn apart be healed with a word of apology? Do you think it's easy, huh?" 

 

She lowered her face to faced the floor. She didn't answer my question, so I pulled my hand and stood up. I left her sitting there, and I still heard her voice calling my name, but I ignored her. I trusted her my heart, but she just abadoned it and even tore it apart.

 

**********************************

 

I noticed a crowd of people gathered to see an announcement posted on the bulletin board.  People were busy talking with each other about it, but I didn't get what they were talking. Curious, I sneaked between the crowds, thanks to my small figure. I managed to get to the front and read the announcement:

 

Seoul High School Singing Solo Contest

presents:

"The Harmony"

 

November 2nd,2012. Each contestant will present one song in any genre, which can highlight their vocal qualities. Support your favorite contestant, and be there!

 

I counted the days left before the contest. It was September 29 so It would be like a few days more. I wished Kyuhyun would do his best, since he couldn't withdraw from the contest.

 

I let out a deep sigh, I suddenly remembered that he was mad at me. I didn't want to talk to him yet, I wanted him to stay focus on his contest. i turned back, I was going to leave when suddenly I noticed Kyuhyun was among the crowd.

 

I was still confuse about what I should do, but like someone slapped me, I yelled Kyuhyun's name. "Kyuhyun-ah! Cho Kyuhyun!"

 

He looked to my way and without hesitation he turned around and left. I didn't care even though he ignored me, I pushed myself among the crowd and made it through. I saw Kyuhyun's back walking away with quick steps. 

 

I ran towards him, and I pulled his arm so he could face me. His looked upset after seeing my face, but he didn't let go my grip of his hand. I panted a bit, it took me some energy to pushed through the crowd and ran after Kyuhyun.

 

After a long breath, I made an eye contact with him, but still he avoided it. I took his face and turned it to me. I didn't care about people seeing us like this. All what matter was Kyuhyun being mad at me. I hated it, I hated when the person I like hated me. 

 

"Let go of me" He said expressionless. His eyes were full of hatred, and.. sadness. I didn't know, I didn't understand.

"I won't until you hear me out. I'm sorry if what I did makes you angry or even hate me. I didn't know that you would hate people hearing your beautiful and flawless voice. Do you know how much I like you, so I did that?" I said with one breath. I let go of my grip on his face slowly, and all I could see was.. Kyuhyun's hurt face.

 

"Are you done?"

I nodded to the question. I was waiting for his response, I was expecting a good one. It sounded like I was confessing to him, but I didn't care. I think I did confess to him.

 

In a speed of light he turned around and left me there, standing alone with a confused face.   I haven't done anything yet he already left me alone. People who watched the scene were whispering one another, gossiping about what they just saw. I was mad. Like what the hell were they gossiping about? It wasn't even their problem.

 

Suddenly my face went hot, very hot like I was boiled in a big pot. My eyes were blurry and watery, I was going to cry. So I went to the school garden, and I sat under a big tree. Tears were flowing from my eyes to my cheeks. I swept it away, I felt like a coward.

 

I rarely cried since I was a little kid. When I fell from the stairs, I didn't cry. When my puppy died, I didn't cry. No matter how bad people treated me, I've never cried.

 

It was the fourth time I cried in my entire life. The first one when my precious and the most beloved father died because of the stupid Leukemia. My father suffered for almost 5 years, and when I was 7, God decided to take him away. I cried almost everyday, because my father was the closest person with me. 

 

The second one, it was my childhood friend moves to the States. I was in my school, playing soccer with some friends. When I got home, my mom told me that he left me a letter. I didn't remember what was written there, but all I could remember that I cried a lot that day. I didn't go to school for a few days. 

 

The third time, well, when I knew Jessica was having an affair behind my back. I was hurt, very hurt. 

 

I swept my tears away, I took my phone out and start texting.

Cho Kyuhyun

​I will watch your performance and I'll cheer for you. Kyuhyun fighting!

 

*************************

 

I walked through the hallways to the gym because my soccer coach was asking for me. I was thinking on my way to the gym, why did he ask for me?

 

After I arrived at the gym, I noticed the coach sat on the bench near the lockers. "Coach? Why are you looking for me?"

 

"Ah, Donghae-ah, you're here?"

"Yes, Sir"

"So, we're going to have a friendship match with Kirin High. Make sure you're not late, because there will be important people will be there. You can get a scholarship if they recommended you"

"Really, Sir? Of course I will!"

"Good boy. The match will be on November 2nd "

 

I froze. Wasn't that Kyuhyun's performance date? I promised him that I'll watch his performance! "But, sir.. I can't.. I have an appointment on that day"

 

"No buts, Mr. Lee. Now get your off my gym" 

 

I nodded and bowed to him. I left the gym with a mixed feelings. On one side I was happy that I might get picked for the scholarship programme, but I couldn't miss Kyuhyun's performance! 

 

There was no other way. I would have to do my best for the game so I could watch Kyuhyun's performance as soon as possible. I convinced myself that I could do it, even in my deepest part of my heart, I wasn't sure if I could make it.

 

**************************

The game has started. The current score for Seoul High VS Kirin Hight was tied. 2-2. I made the first goal and the second one was Eunhyuk. All of the team player did their best until the last minute of the game. Because the score was tied, they had to play in extra 15 minutes. 

 

"Damn it! I won't make it to Kyuhyun's performance!" I rested and laid on the players' bench. I forced myself too much for the game. I swept away my sweats and the coach gathered all the team player to discussed some strategy for the game.

 

The referee blew the whistle, signaling that the game will start soon. Donghae stretched a bit, when suddenly, Seohyun, yes, Seo juhyun, Kyuhyun's ex-girlfriend came to the players bench. I was confused about her presence and I approached her.

 

"Seohyun-ah, what are you doing here?"

Seohyun expression was weird, I've never seen her like that before. She approached me slowly, and she whispered something to my ear. Her body was trembling, her hands were shaking. My eyes widened after hearing what Seohyun told me. "Are you sure?" 

 

She nodded. 

 

I nodded back to her, and I ran as fast as I could to the concert hall. i heard my coach was calling for my name, but I keep running. While I was running, Seohyun's words echoed in my mind repeatedly.

 

"Donghae oppa, you should help Kyuhyun oppa. Sica, she.. She planned to do something to  Kyuhyun oppa's performance. Please help him, please"

 

***************************

I arrived at the concert hall, panting. Thank God the match took place in our school, so the field wasn't too far from the concert hall. I looked on the stage when the MC called for the next contestant. 

 

"Let's welcome the next contestant, Cho Kyuhyun!"

 

I saw Kyuhyun walked from the backstage to the center of the stage, where the standing mic was placed. For a moment I was mesmerized by him. He wore a black tux with a silver tie. He approached the mic. "Hello, my name is Cho Kyuhyun. I'm going to sing my self-composed song 'Seven Years of Love'. Please do enjoy" 

 

He signaled the audio crew to start the music for him. I was waiting for his performance while I thought myself about Seohyun's words. I was pretty sure about what Seohyun told me. She told me that Sica had planned something bad to Kyuhyun. But as far as I saw there was nothing wrong.

 

I was busy with my thoughts when suddenly I heard the sound of barking dogs came from the speakers of the concert hall. Then I realized about Sica's plan. He changed Kyuhyun's Performance CD into the fake one!

 

All the audience were laughing and then they booed to Kyuhyun. I could see Kyuhyun's face turned pale. He was confused and his body was shaking hard. Without hesitation even a bit, I ran down the stairs and reached the stage.

 

Kyuhyun looked shock, and I went up the stage and I pulled Kyuhyun down the stage. All eyes were on us, even when we left the concert hall. I didn't care. What kind of person did something like this? What kind of person Jessica was? She was too much. 

 

I pulled him to the gym and we were just alone. We both sit near the lockers. I looked at his face, which still pale, and he was sweating a lot. I sat across him, and I caressed his face gently. I felt really bad, seeing him like that. It was all because of me, that Sica did this to him. It was all my fault.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, are you okay?"

"Now you see why I don't want people to hear my voice.. They laughed at me" He said slowly.

"Just don't worry Kyuhyun-ah.. I'm always here for you, no matter what happens"

 

Kyuhyun didn't answer, he kept looking away, avoiding me. We were in silence, we didn't know what to say to each other. After a few minutesof silence, I decided to break the silence.

 

"Mianhae, Kyuhyun-ah. I just wanted people to hear your voice. I didn't know why you were mad at me, but I really just wanted people to hear your voice" I closed my eyes, waiting for Kyuhyun to get mad a me again. But his words surprised me.

 

"I did mad at you. But I appreciate what you just did, it was mean a lot to me. Thank you, Donghae-ah" He said softly. I looked at his face and he was smiling at me.

 

I missed that smile a lot. It was like the happiest time in my life. "Ah, this was the worst birthday present ever" Kyuhyun chuckledand he swept a tear away from his face. I was surprised. His birthday?

 

"Yah, when is your birthday? Today?"

"No, it was yesterday"

"Why didn't you tell me you babo!"

"Yah, why should I tell you? I was mad with you, remember?" He yelled at me and potuted. I laughed seeing his face. Ah, I was glad that we were back like we used to.

"Okay then, let's celebrate your birthday!" I stood up and pulled his arm.

 

We both went to the nearest bakery from our school. I asked him to wait at the park near the bakery. I wanted to surprise him with the cake I chose. He disagree at first but after I convinced him, he agreed. So he went to the park while I was busy choosing a cake for him.

I chose a strawberry cake, since I didn't know his favorite flavor. I brought the cake to the park but of course without him noticing me. I prepared the candles and lit it. I approached Kyuhyun from behind.

 

"Saengil Chukkahamnida, saengil chukkahamnida~ Saranghaneun Kyuhyunnie~ Saengil Chukkahamnida~" I sang a birthday song to him while I was holding the cake. He smiled when he saw me with the cake. I put the cake on the bench and we both sat on the ground. I felt relieved because he was happy, because all I could do was to make him upset or sad. 

 

"Make a wish and then blow the candles Kyuhyun-ah" Kyuhyun smiled and he closed his eyes. I was curious about his wish, I really wanted to know, but I let it be his secret. I won't force him to tell me. 

 

He opened his eyes and blew the candles. We both clapped and laughed together.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, do you want a present?" I asked him. His eyes were still on the cake, he was cutting it into small pieces. "Huh? What present? I don't need to. This is enough for me,   Donghae-ah"

 

"Really? You'll regret it" I moved my face closer to his slowly. I was only an inch from his face when he turned his face. "Wha-" He didn't finish his words. I smiled and closed my eyes when my lips touch his. He didn't response at first but he slowly closed his eyes and kissed me back.

 

When the role of air was needed, we pulled ourselves. Surprisingly, Kyuhyun smiled after our first kiss. Our foreheads were still touching, I just looked him in the eye and so did he, smiling. 

 

"Happy birthday, Cho Kyuhyun"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hi guys >.< I'm back..

I'm really sorry if I haven't updated, OMO! Almost 1,5 months! I'm sorry, really really sorry!

Life was super busy, I only sleep for 5 hours each day.

But I really happy, and I'm touched because I don't even lost a sub :'') ThanKYU for waiting for me ne^^

Please subscribe, comment, and vote <3

ThanKYU^^