We, You and I, Us.

I've Fallen For You

Hae's POV

 

My eyes blinked slowly as the sun seeped into my room through the window. Somehow I felt warmth all over my body and I felt a little dizzy. I kept blinking because both of my eyes felt like it has been glued together. I was so damn sleepy and I wished I could stay on the bed forever.

 

After a while trying to open my eyes perfectly and ignoring the dizziness in my head, I felt something around my waist. An arm that held me tight and I felt the rhythmic sound of breath, indicating there was someone asleep beside me. SOMEONE?

 

 

I look around the room carefully which was familiar to me.At first I thought it was my room. But after I thought about it, it was not my room. Although it was very familiar to me, I certainly remember the shape and location of the existing furniture in my bedroom, and I was sure that it was not my room. I looked to the ceiling and it was beautifully carved. Ah .. I think I know who owns this room. But, it isn't possible right?
 
 
With my heart pounding, I turned around to look to the arm's owner. I almost stopped breathing  after I saw whose hand was that. His flawless face and his brown colored hair, sleeping peacefully. Oh my God. Please tell me that I'm dreaming right now.
 
 
I jumped out of bed and unconciously checked if I was still fully clothed. AND WHERE THE HELL IS MY SHIRT? WHY AM I NOT WEARING A SHIRT RIGHT NOW?. But still! I knew I was exaggerating things, but that time when I slept on the same bed with him, there was a bolster between us.
 
AND NOW HE'S FREAKING HUGGING ME!!!
 
 
I shouldn't be like this. It was normal. Yes, it was. But, but I couldn't find any logical reason for me didn't wear a shirt!! OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?
 
 
I ruffled my hair harshly and I walked around the room restlessly, trying to find a logical reason about me in Kyuhyun's room. Did he really did that? No of course he didn't! Did I forced him to did that? Aish, I didn't remember about anything! The last thing I remembered that we celebrate Kyu's birthday and I kissed him............. A light blush crept on my cheeks.
 
 
Stop it Donghae! You're acting embarrassing! But I was the one who kissed him first, wasn't I? And to be honest I'm glad I did that. 
 
 
After a few struggles in my head, I let out a heavy sigh and I massaged my forehead, suddenly feeling a headache. 
 
 
"What are you doing?" Kyuhyun said, with his chin rested on his hand. You know this pose right? His beautiful yet sleepy brown orbs were staring at me.
 
 
I startled by the voice and I realized that Kyuhyun had woke up from his peaceful sleep. Damn you and your y pose Cho Kyuhyun. I should have left the room right away.
 
 
"Yah, you're not answering? After what we've done last night?" said Kyuhyun and he lifted away the blanket covering his body and got up from the bed. He walked slowly toward me, who was still standing there blankly like a lost child.
 
" W-We?"
"Yes, us! God, don't tell me you dont remember anything from last night?" 
 
 
My eyes were on the ground. I shook my head slowly and I felt my face was getting hotter and hotter as seconds passed by. I was so embarrassed by the thoughts in my head.
 
 
"You screamed so loud last night, don't you remember?"
 
 
Damn it, you don't have to tell what happened last night! I covered my face with both of my palms because I believed that it was as red as a boiled lobster. I screamed loud? Well, yeah, I should be. It was my first time anyway.
 
 
"Does your hurt?" he asked again. "H-huh? M-My ? W-Well it kinda hurt but I'm fine, I-I guess"  I stuttered because I felt so nervous I didn't even know what was I talking about. Now he mention it, my kinda hurt a bit. 
 
 
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it hurt" And awkward silence surrounded both of us until finally I nodded my head slightly, I wasn't sure if he saw that but who cares! He made my hurt and my heart beating too fast than it should, and made my whole body felt hot. It was his damn fault.
 
 
"Hae?" he called my name softly. He called my name.
 
 
Because there was no answer from me, he called my name once again. "Donghae?" Why is he keep calling my name? 
 
 
"Lee Donghae!"
 
 
That's it! My hand grabbed Kyuhyun's collar and I slowly decreased the gap between both of us and I closed my eyes when my lips touch his. I brushed his lips gently and hesitantly put my arms around his neck. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and kissed me back gently as he put his arms around my waist.
 
 
After the kiss we pulled each other but our eyes were locked at each other. "That's my revenge for making my hurt." I said to him with a little blush on my face. I wasn't sure if that was a good revenge on him, but I was happy anyway. I could see him smiling that means he was happy too. As long as we're both happy.
 
 
"I'm sorry for that-" he smiled charmingly and hugged me tightly. He rested his head on my shoulder and caressed my hair softly. "that's why I told you not to drink a lot. But you didn't listen to me." 
 
 
Wait. What? 
 
 
I pulled myself from his hug. So what the hell was he talking about? We drank together and I didn't remember anything? Don't tell me....
 
 
"What's wrong?" he asked me with a confused face.
 
"We drank last night?"
 
"Well, the last time I checked my drink cabinet, I've lost a bottle of wine and that means someone or US drank it. So yeah, we drank last night." 
 
"I don't remember anything. The last thing I remember we celebrate your birthday together at the park" 
 
 
Suddenly, Kyuhyun bursted out in laughter. He laughed very hard at me while I was standing there, looking stupid. My whole face was reddened because I was embarrassed. I will freaking kill this guy. 
 
 
"You.. Hahaha! You don't remember anything? I'll tell you, Lee Donghae"
 
 
-Kyuhyun's Story-
 
 
They finished Kyuhyun's birthday celebration and Donghae planned to went straight home. They walked hand in hand and their homes were on the same direction but because Donghae's home was pretty far from the park, Kyuhyun offered Donghae to stay at his house for the night. 
 
When they arrived at Kyuhyun's house, they went to the TV Room to watch some Kyuhyun's DVD Collection. "Do you want to drink something?"  Kyuhyun offered. 
 
"Just grab me anything you want" Donghae answered while he was looking around the TV Room. He noticed a drink cabinet and opened it. Inside the cabinet there were plenty type of wine since Kyuhyun and his father were a huge fan of wine.
 
Donghae was busy with himself looking at the bottles until he didn't realize Kyuhyun's pressence. "Do you want to drink a bottle?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly. Donghae was startled with Kyuhyun's pressence. Kyuhyun came in the room with two cans of coke in his hands.
 
"Arent these your parents'? I'm sure they will angry if we drink this"
 
"No, they will not. And half of these were bought by me. So it belongs to me too, right?"
 
Donghae shrugged. "If you say so"
 
Kyuhyun approach Donghae who was standing infront of the cabinet. Kyuhyun's face was suprisingly looked very happy. Wine must be his favorite drink. Donghae thought to himself. "How about we drink this one? You can drink, can't you?"
 
Donghae coughed a bit. Honestly he couldn't stand alcohol at all, even the weakest one. If he drunk, he would do embarrassing things. But he didn't want to look like a coward. "I can drink a little"  
 
"Great!" Kyuhyun smiled brightly. "Because this one is a little strong" Kyuhyun took the bottle opener, opened the bottle and poured it on the wine glass for him and Donghae. Donghae held his breath by seeing the purple-colored wine was poured to his glass. "Let's drink it in one shot. But I'll put up a DVD first. Wait for me"
 
Kyuhyun stood up and went to put up the DVD they were going to watch. Without Kyuhyun acknowledge, Donghae was panicked by himself, he even sweat a lot. He was thinking a reason so he didn't have to drink the wine but he didn't find a good one.
 
"Why are you sweating? Is it hot? I've just the air conditioner so wait a bit, yeah?"
 
Donghae nodded his head, replied with a big smile from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun took his glass and elevated it. "One shot?" Kyuhyun asked. "Y-yeah" Donghae answered hesitantly. Here goes nothin'! Donghae closed his eyes and drank the whole glass. 
 
He swallowed the strong alcoholic liquid with a great effort. Just in seconds, he felt his body getting hotter and hotter. Damn! The reaction's too fast. he thought himself.
 
 
Since then, Donghae wasn't being himself. He kept asking Kyuhyun to pour the wine for him. He started to blabbering and saying funny things. Kyuhyun was confused about Donghae's behavior. Donghae suddenly took of his shirt and threw it across the room. "Aish! It's hot~~"
 
 
"Hae, are you drunk?"
 
 
"What do you think pabo~~ I'm dizzy~~"
 
"Aish. You should have told me that you can't drink-" Donghae's hand was trying to reach the bottle but he was stopped by Kyuhyun. "Stop drinking! You moron" 
 
"Ah wae~~ I want to drink~~ Let me drink Kyuhyun-ah~~"
 
"No, I won't give you anymore pabo.." Donghae pouted to the answer and he kept acting weird because of the wine effect. Kyuhyun laughed silently because to be honest, Donghae looked cute when he's drunk. I should make him drunk again sometime. Kyuhyun's evil thoughts were dancing in his head.
 
"Hae-ah, why did you come to the stage? How did you know I was there?" 
 
"Of course I, hic, planned to watch your, hic, performance at first.. But my, hic, match lasted longer than it, hic, should.. So your ex-girlfriend came to the,hic, field and told me that Jessica did something bad to you, hic, and I ran as fast as I could to the theater, hic."
 
"Seohyun did that? I should thank her someday.."
 
Donghae suddenly smacked the table with his hand until it turned red. "Yah~~ Hic! I'm the one you should be thanking to. Hic!" 
 
Kyuhyun was surprised but his stare turned soft and he grabbed Donghae's neck gently and pulled Donghae closer to him. He slowly approached Donghae and kissed him his forehead. "Thank you" 
 
After the kiss Hae stopped acting weird and his face getting red which made Kyuhyun laughed. He took Donghae to sleep on his lap so he wont act ridicuously anymore. Donghae surprisingly obeyed and starting to close his eyes and fell alseep.
 
Looking at the sleeping Hae, Kyuhyun carried Hae princess style to his bedroom and put him on the bed. He took a shirt and tried to put it on to Hae, but he won't up from the bed. "Aigoo.. So bothersome." Kyuhyun scratched his neck because he didn't know what to do with Hae. But then Kyuhyun decided to just let him shirtless like that and covered him with a blanket.
 
Kyuhyun smiled to the sleeping drunkHae. He himself changed his clothes to a comfortable one and laid down beside Hae. He straightened his body to relax his mucles from carrying Donghae. Just when Kyuhyun about to close his eyes, he heard a sound came from Donghae's spot. Looked like Donghae was talking in his sleep.
 
"Kyuhyun~~ Pabo~~"  
 
Kyuhyun annoyed because Donghae was mocking him even in his sleep. He was going to ignore him and closed his eyes. "Kyuhyun you pabo~~ You are ugly~ And.. Ugly.... zzzzzzz"" Donghae continued. How dare he mock me even in his sleep! Kyuhyun's patience was running out and he kicked Donghae's hardly and Donghae fell on the floor with his hit the floor first.
 
Donghae groaned in pain but still he didn't open his eyes and still in his dreamland. And that where Donghae was, laying on the floor. Kyuhyun grinned and covered his face with a blanket. He felt proud because he could kick Donghae out of his bed. He closed his eyes and somehow he couldn't sleep. It was weird because he was very sleepy earlier.
 
-End of Story-
 
 
"So that's what happened" Kyuhyun shrugged. I massaged my forehead because I got a sudden extreme headache. So I was imagining things, wasn't I? And why the hell did I think about that? It even would never ever going to happen between both of us. I must had lost my mind. 
 
 
Kyuhyun took his towel and put it around his neck. "Why are you so silent today? You used to be so talkactive" 
 
"N-Nothing. I just don't have anything to say to you"
 
"Really? But you said something to me last night"
 
"What? Did I say some stupid things?"
 
"Well, kind of.. But I'm happy with it~" He left me and went directly to the bathrrom. I pulled his hand uncociously to prevent him from going. He should answer my question first. "Yah, tell me first!" I insisted. I was just afraid if I said something really embarrasing to him that I might can't sleep thinking about it.
 
 
He suddenly pinched my cheek with his other hand, made my guard down and released his other hand I was holding. "Not gonna tell you! Mehrong..." he stucked out his tounge and ran to the bathroom. Before I was able to catch him, he locked the door, leaving me banging his door from outside.
 
 
"Yah! Get out!"
 
"I~ don't~ hear~ you~" he said playfully. I was very upset with Kyuhyun but I was more upset with myself. I should have told him that I couldn't drink alcohol. "Aish I don't care anymore!" I messed my hair harshly and thre myself to the bed. I'm going to hate this.. He's going to tease me for the rest of my life.
 
 
*************************
 
I was panicked. I lost my shoe necklace my childhood friend gave to me. I searched it everywhere, my room, my locker, my bags, my drawers. It wasn't in those. I couldn't lose it, I wore it everyday, everywhere I go. I never took it off, except if I went to shower. SHOWER! Maybe I left in at Kyuhyun's room.. 
 
 
I took my phone out to sent a message to Kyuhyun. It has to be at his house!
 
To  : Cho Kyuhyun.
 
Yah, Kyu where are you? Need to talk with you. Reply this text ASAP. -Hae-
 
I sent the text and decided to wait his reply at the cafetaria. I waited Kyuhyun's reply nervously. I couldn't lose it.. It was the only memory of him. I didn't have any photos together, because the only thing I remembered he didn't like to take photos. So yeah, maybe we never took any.
 
 
I've waited for around an and still no reply from him. I decided to go home and if he replied my text, I would go straight to his house. I left the cafetaria and walked to the school gates through the hallways. I saw some kid were playing basketball together at the school court. And there I was, walking alone with my hand still holding my phone. 
 
 
When I was walking, I heard a girl crying. The voice seemed very close to me and sounded very clear. Out of curiosity, I tried to approach the sound and find someone that I was waiting the whole time. With his ex-girlfriend. And he was hugging her. She cried in his chest and he caressed her hair to calm her down. 
 
 
Okay. I should not think negatively. Maybe there's something bad going on with Seohyun and Kyuhyun just trying to be a good friend. Yes. Maybe that was it. But why he embraced her so warmly? Did he ever hugged me like that? And why all over my face get hot? My heart was beating very fast. I think I was sick or something. Because the whole body acting weird, I wanted to go to him but why do my legs like stuck to the ground? Come on Donghae, call his name! You've been looking for him right?
 
 
"Donghae?"
 
 
A familiar voice called my name and I lifted my head and looked at his face. I saw his face looked confused because I only stood there, motionless. I took a very deep breath, hoping that I wouldn't be a crybaby infront of him. "Yeah, Kyu?"
 
"Why are you standing there?" he said to me. I saw Seohyun wiped her tears and smiled to me.
 
"Nothing.. I was looking for you, but it wasn't important. Don't mind me! Hehehe, I'll be going home, bye Kyuhyun! I'll call you later.  Seohyun, I'll be going! Bye!" I faked my laugh just to made them see me as if I was happy. 
 
 
I turned and walked away. I waved to them both. I heard him yell my name, but my feet kept walking away from him. Without realizing it I felt something in my heart that somehow very unpleasant. Maybe I was too selfish, wasn't I? I should have known that because we're both guys and there were plenty of pretty girls out there, he might have changed his heart right? Or maybe he didn't even love me at the first place..
 
 
Pabo me! Why did I think about it so hard? It was a love contract at first anyway.. Maybe he was just doing his job, to help me accomplish my mission to make Jessica jealous. She did jealous. Maybe I should end the contract? I didn't want to bother him furthermore.. Maybe it was just me involving my feelings in this love game.. Maybe he didn't have any feelings for me. Maybe.
 
 
But foolishly I fell in love with him....
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
When Kyuhyun was about to close his eyes, he heard a murmur coming from near his bed. Even if he was covered under his blanket, he could hear it the murmur clear. "Kyuhyun-ah~~ Saranghae......."
 
A light blush appeared on his cheeks as his face getting hotter. "Why do you have to say such thing in your sleep you pabo Donghae.." Kyuhyun said to himself. He felt something, something he didn't want to admit. He felt happy. 
 
He got up from the bed and approached the sleeping Donghae on the floor. "Yes, I'm a fool.." He carried Donghae to the bed and covered him with a blanket. He laid beside him and this time he hugged the other from behind. He gently caressed Donghae's face as he admired how good looking Donghae was.
 
Kyuhyun hugged Donghae as he was a precious person that he wouldn't let go of. While he closed his eyes slowly he whispered something to Donghae's ear and went to sleep, hoping that time would stop just for that moment.
 
"I love you too"
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Here it is! I'm sorry if you wait all too long.. Life was super busy with school and stuff.. I abandoned all my homeworks just to write this chappie so please give it a warm welcome <3 (I hope its not boring)
Once again sorry for grammar errors.
I promise I'll update faster for the next chapter <3
Please give a comment? *puppy eyes*
SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE <3
 
THANKYU~ 
 
Some gifs as my apology^^ (I'm sorry if you already have it/ saw it)