All Begins Now

I've Fallen For You

No One's POV

 

There wasn't anything left Donghae could do about the contract, since he was the one who got this idea. He wasn't thinking clearly, his mind was not in its right place. There was no turning back, he decided to did it and move on. He was excited about it actually.

 

The opposite thing happened with Kyuhyun, he himself didn't even sure about his own feelings, the fact that he left Seohyun the girl he admired, for a person he hated, it was a proof that he lost his mind already. He didn't like the idea at all, but since he accepted, he just had to did it. 

 

Kyuhyun woke up the next morning, the sun light shined brightly directly onto his face. He looked the clock on a small cushion next to his bed, 06:00 AM. He got about one and a half hour to get ready before school, so he shut his eyes, continued his peaceful sleep.

 

He changed position, he rolled to his left, with his both eyes still closed. He jumped off his bed when he realized someone was beside him. 

 

"God, I forgot he slept here last night" Kyuhyun said and he rubbed his eyes. He unsteadily approached his bed to take another 30 minutes of sleep before he getting ready for school, but unexpectedly he tripped on his own foot and he fell on the bed, right where Donghae was sleeping. 

 

His forehead hit the other's, made the older guy opened his eyes, surprised because of the sudden attack on his forehead when he was still in his dreamland. Kyuhyun hurriedly rose up from his position, he was on top of Donghae, who was rubbing his bruised forehead. 

 

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't do that on purpose!" 

"Yah, you.. You hit my forehead because you're jealous of my handsomeness, aren't you?" Donghae said, still rubbing his forehead.

"Yah, it's gross you know!"

"Or, did you want to kiss me, eh, Kyu? Just tell me the truth keke"

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes because of the older's over-confident-personality, before getting nastier, he left the room and grabbed a towel. His desire to get more sleep vanished in seconds, he decided to take a shower instead of sleeping again. "You, don't go anywhere. Wait until I get back" And Kyuhyun left the room. Donghae pouted, "Who is he, ordering me around!" 

 

Suddenly, Donghae smirked, he got the best idea he ever thought to get a revenge. 

 

After about 15 minutes, Kyuhyun went back to his room, dried up his hair with his towel. He wore only a bathrobe, he always dressed up in his room, so he forgot to prepare his uniform. Kyuhyun twisted the door handle, after a few steps he turned around and left his room with a super-fast-walk and went downstairs. "I'm going to kill him with my bare hands!"

 

Kyuhyun arrived at the kitchen and found Donghae was talking to his mom, they both laughed together and Donghae often complimented Kyu's mother. "Auntie, you're almost 40? You look like in your early 30s!" after Donghae said that, Kyu's mom giggled and Kyuhyun could see that her cheek blushed a bit. Vaguely, but Kyuhyun could see it clearly.

 

Kyuhyun slowly approached both of them, and his mother realized his presence. "Oh? Kyuhyun-ah, you finished showering? Here I made salads and bacons. Eat breakfast with Donghae,okay? You didn't tell me that you're friend is staying-" Kyuhyun's mom giggled, "-and he's handsome. Enjoy breakfast, I'm going to the market" Kyuhyun's mom left the kitchen and Kyuhyun saw Donghae was feeling proud because of Kyuhyun's mother compliment to him.

 

And what's with his mother? Did she giggle?

 

Kyuhyun looked at Donghae and saw he smiled wide. He wanted to punch Donghae on the face, but based on his body, he was skinny and lacked of excercise. The guy infront of him excercised almost everyday, so he better not to. He just sighed and invited Donghae for breakfast. 

 

After breakfast, they both prepared themselves to go to school. "Kyuhyun-ah, our contract starts today, okay?" 

 

Kyuhyun, who was preparing his things, turned his head and faced Donghae. Kyuhyun was not in a good mood since morning. His sleep was unfinished, Donghae flirted with his mom, God that was really disgusting! And now Donghae brought up about the contract. He  was still unsure, but his bad mood made his mood even worse. 

 

Kyuhyun just nodded his head. Donghae looked like he was excited about the contract, because in his mind, he thought about making Jessica jealous of him. Just with the thoughts made him excited already.

 

Surprisingly, Donghae took Kyuhyun's hand in his', and held it while they both walked to school. Kyuhyun looked surprised, he pulled his hand but Donghae held it once again. "Wae? Let's do this. This is what couples do, isn't it? Don't be shy~" Donghae said and he giggled. Kyuhyun gave up this time. They both walked to school with a different expression and feeling in both of them. 

 

"Yah, by the way, you know, the bruise on your forehead, it really shown"

"Don't mind it. Just let's go or we'll be late."

 

Kyuhyun thought that Donghae would be mad at him, but he didn't. Kyuhyun's heart fluttered a bit, but he threw away the feeling and walked steadily, still his hand in the older's hand.

 

***************************

 

School was crowded by the students. Couples, teachers walked through the huge field and school hallways. Almost every person knew both of them, well, since Kyuhyun was the President and Donghae was their MVP, they were pretty famous. And almost every student at Seoul High School knew that they both were enemies and hated each other. And that day, all of the students witnessed a very rare, even an IMPOSSIBLE scene. Kyuhyun and Donghae, both of then walked through the school gate together. Holding hands. Smiling. Well, Kyuhyun put a fake smile, but its only him who knew, right?

 

Every student who walked by them, gaped because what they saw was very very rare. It was like a man could fly by himself without any helper. 

 

"Yah, look both of them! What happen?"

"They're dating?"

"Ah, I heard that Donghae and Jessica broke up! Kyuhyun and Seohyun did too!"

"Donghae-oppa! No!~"

"Kyuhyun-oppa, he should be with me~"

 

All of the students were whispering around Kyuhyun and Donghae. Kyuhyun felt irritated because that were not whispers. They were SHOUTING infront of his face. He heard what they said, and it annoyed him a lot. A LOT.

 

Instead of annoyed like Kyuhyun, Donghae felt pleased and proud. When a girl, or a boy, approached him and ask questions about his relationship with Kyuhyun, he would kindly answered every one of them. "We're friends, that's all~"

 

Kyuhyun did the opposite. Everytime someone approached him to ask questions, he would shooed them and left with his annoyed face. Whenever Donghae answered their questions, Kyuhyun would glare at Donghae with the most evil look he could ever give. "Mianhae Kyuhyun-ah~"

 

Kyuhyun ignored Donghae and he went to class, leaving Donghae alone with his little 'fanclub'. The atmosphere in his class was not any different, everybody stared at him and they were starting to whisper with each other. Once again he gave his evil look, and in an instant, everybody was avoiding his glare. Kyuhyun scoffed, felt once again annoyed, he threw his bag on the desk and he sit on the chair next to his friend, Siwon. He pouted, his mixed feelings surfaced and appeared all over his face, clear enough for Siwon to noticed.

 

Siwon who didn't knew about anything, casually talked to Kyuhyun. 

 

"Hey, whats up, Kyuhyun-ah?"

"I'm not in a good mood, Siwonnie. You better not talk to me or I might throw a thick dictionary at your nose, and I end up at principal's office while you will be treated at the infirmary because I accidentally break your nose because you won't stop talking when I tell you to stop" 

 

Siwon looked shocked, Kyuhyun never been in this badmood before, not when he was with him. Afraid that his best friend would break his nose by a dictionary, made him back off a little bit. Siwon swore that he would dig some informations from the students, of course, without Kyuhyun's knowledge.

 

In the middle of the lesson, suddenly Kyuhyun's phone vibrated a few times, indicated that he got a text message. He ignored it, he planned to opened the text when its break time. But his phone keep vibrated, he thought something happened. Kyuhyun secretly opened the text message.

 

Hae Fishy: Kyuhyunnie, what are you doing? Still annoyed?

Hae Fishy: Yah, when I text you, REPLY.

Hae Fishy: Yah yah yah you're going to ignore me?

Hae Fishy: Fine. You'll see what will happen.

 

"Pff, what will he do? Stupid guy" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and he put his phone back inside his pocket. He concentrated on Mr. Kim's lesson, since Mr. Kim had one of the hardest subject, Kyuhyun himself was a scholar, it was pretty hard for him too.

 

He was concentrating, taking notes, when suddenly he heard someone knocked on his class' door. Everyone lifted their faces, looking outside to see who knocked and had enough courage to interrupt Mr. Kim's lesson. The guy is screwed.

 

A familiar face appeared at the door frame, Lee Donghae. He confidently went inside the classroom and bowed to Mr. Kim. "Excuse me, Mr. Kim. I don't want to interrupt your lesson so I'll be quick. The headmaster asked me to call Cho Kyuhyun, because the headmaster has something to do with him" Donghae said smoothly. He looked at where Kyuhyun sat, and winked. 

 

Kyuhyun was shocked, and he avoid Donghae. He was hoping that Mr. Kim didn't believe at Donghae.

 

Mr. Kim raised an eyebrow, he knew Donghae was not one of his favorites students, which most were scholars like Kyuhyun. "Alright, Mr. Cho. Now you can go to Headmaster's office" said Mr. Kim. Kyuhyun rose from his seat, trying to protest but Donghae interrupted him. "Come on, Kyuhyun-sshi. Our Headmaster is waiting" Donghae said, teasing Kyuhyun. 

 

Kyuhyun, he was ready to kick Donghae's out of his class, but since he had to keep his  prestige infront of his friends, he tidied his things on his desk and stuck it all into his bag.  He bowed to Mr. Kim before he went outside the class.

 

They both walked a while and arrived at a desserted classroom. Kyuhyun couldn't hold his anger, he felt like he was going to explode. He threw Donghae onto the wall and trapped him in his arms. "Have you lost your ing mind??" 

 

"No, I'm not"

"So, why did you do that?"

"I told you right, you're not replying my text"

"I'm in the middle of class for God's sake!"

"Don't care, don't want to know~"

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath, he took as many breath as his lungs could handle. He calmed himself, trying to forget everything just happened. "You know, I don't think I could do the contract.." Kyuhyun said suddenly, surprised the other who was already planned something to tease the younger. 

 

"Ah, waeyo?? We haven't even started yet! Arasseo arasseo, I will not tease you anymore. We'll do this contract clean and fair. Okay?"

 

Kyuhyun smirked, his plan to make the older gave up worked. "Keep your promise, arasseo?" 

 

Donghae nodded his head and they both went back to their classes. On the way back, they passed Kyuhyun's locker and they stopped for a while because Kyuhyun was going to take some books for the next lesson. When he opened his locker, Kyuhyun found a post-it, with a writing on it.

 

DON'T.

 

Both Kyuhyun and Donghae was looking at each other, smirking.

 

"Game on"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. HI GUYS~ I KNOW IT TOOK A VERY LONG TIME, ABOUT 2 WEEKS? I'M SORRY, I'M TOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL STUFF (THEY JUST WON'T LET ME REST!)

SORRY IF ITS TOO SHORT.

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THE CHAP~ I JUST NEED TO EXPLAIN SOME THINGS, SO WAIT FOR THE INTERESTING ONES NEXT, NEE^^

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! >.< YOUR COMMENTS ARE MY HAPPINESS~

THANKYUU~

BTW, HAVE U GUYS WATCH "MS. PANDA AND HEDGEHOG"? DONGHAE LOOKS HAENDSOME >.<