A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

I've Fallen For You

Hae's POV

 

I've been avoiding Kyuhyun lately. I know that I'm a jealousy bastard, but my heart wasn't coorperating with my body, it kept telling me to stay away whenever Kyuhyun appeared. I was always an inch close to call Kyuhyun's name, but it felt like something held my voice to come out. I just blabbered randomly and pretend to have a phone call whenever Kyuhyun called me. I know I had to take care of this problem, avoiding him won't solve anything.

 

But easier said than done, I didn't even have the guts to talk to him. He had been hanging around with Seohyun and Siwon lately. He looked.. happy. He laughed sweetly everytime he talk to Seohyun or Siwon. He never laugh like that whenever he was with me, or maybe it was just me being a bastard because I was jealous about everything. 

 

I walked home with my eyes both facing the ground. I didn't have any energy to go to school lately, Everyday I just stared at the whiteboard blankly when my teacher explained about his/her material. And in the end I just got detentions becuase I never paid attention to class. I just feel empty. 

 

I reached my house and planned just to throw myself to bed and maybe took a little nap just to forget everything in my head. I pushed the dooe open and saw my mom was cleaning the house. I usually helped my mom, but I didn't feel like helping. i was the one who needs help out of this confusion. "I'm home" I said while I was taking off my shoes and put it on the rack.

 

My mom looked at me, I think she noticed that I wasn't as cheerful as usual. Her eyes express sadness and guilty. I know it was a Mother's nature to care about their children and my mom always did care about me. I heard my mom let out a deep sigh, I knew she felt sad because I looked awful lately.

 

"Hi, honey. Welcome home. How was your day?" she said, greeted me home. 

"It was fine mom, thanks" I answered and tried to fake a smile, just to make sure that I looked happy.

"Okay. Go change your clothes and eat your lunch. By the way, i found a box of your things inside of it. Here, take it to your room." she handed me an old wooden box. I accepted it and take it to my room with me. I put it on my desk, I was planning to look at it later. I wasn't in the mood because my mind was still full of him. I threw myself on the bed and rolled inside the blanket, closing my eyes. 

 

But yeah I kept thinking about him and it was getting worse as I closed my eyes. i threw my blanket on the floor, feeling pissed because I couldn't forget him. He stucked inside my mind and refused to come out. I noticed the untouched wooden box on the desk and I decided to look at it, just to ditract myself from thinking about Kyuhyun.

 

 

"Memory Box" was carved on the topside of the box. Memory Box? I didn't remember that I had that kind of box. Maybe it was just some kind of craft i made when I was a kid. A part of me was curious about the things inside but my mind was too much in chaos. I shrugged and opened the box. My eyes both widened after I saw what was inside the box.

 

A photo of two boys hugging each other with a big smile on their faces. My fingers were tracing the photo softly unconciously, like I've seen the boy before. But where? I looked at the photo closely as I scanned every part of the photo and noticed that there was a scar on the right shoulder of the taller boy.

 

And a music note bracelet. 

I noticed that the bracelet had lost it shine because of age, but it still looked beautiful. It seemed that the bracelet had lots of nostalgia, but once again I didn't remember about having the bracelet. it was weird because I wasn't a person who forgot about something if it was important. I'd remember it.

 

I tried to put it on to my wrist. The size was too small, I think it only fit to a kid's hand since it didn't even encircle my hand. Also because it looked bad on my wrist I put it back into the box. My attention got back to the photo I was looking earlier. Once again I scanned the whole photo.

 

I guessed the shorter boy was me since I forgot how I looked like when I was a kid, I went downstairs and searched my mom everywhere in the house and didn't find her anywhere. I felt curious about the taller boy's indentity but sleepiness defeated my curiosity so I went to my room and put the photo inside my wallet. I would defenitely ask my mother about it.

 

I laid on my bed and pull up the sheets until it covered a half of my face. I stared at the ceiling for a while before my eyes closed slowly and brought me up to the dream land.

 

And I had a weird dream that night. The weirdest.

 

"Donghae, look out!"

 

Donghae heard a scream and a boy, around his age, jumped to his place and he noticed that a car was coming toward both of them. Before he blinked his eyes, he felt that his body was hit by a car. He felt like his soul flew away from his body, leaving the bleeding him and the boy next to him kept calling for his name.

 

"Donghae? Wake up, please.." Donghae felt his body was shakened by someone else. He felt water droplets falling onto his face which made he opened his eyes. "Is it raining?" Donghae asked slowly, he barely even breath normally, he let out a tear fell from his eyes because of the much pain he felt.

 

"No, you idiot, it's me who is now crying for you.. So don't die, okay? Not infront of me.." said the other boy, his voice was so low, almost seemed like a whisper.

 

"Your head.. it's bleeding.. Your nose and mouth bleeds too.. Oh my God, does your shoulder hurt too?"  Donghae noticed that he grabbed his right shoulder and grimaced in pain whenever he touched his shoulder. The other boy just shook his head, signaling that he was okay.

 

Seconds later the boy laid down beside Donghae and  grabbed his hand, interwined their fingers together.

 

"Let's survive this, okay?"

 

Donghae nodded his head slowly and smiled weakly. He started to close his eyes when he looked at the other boy was closing his eyes.

 

****************************

 

I fastened my walk pace when I noticed Kyuhyun was walking toward him, fast. I cursed myself about having short legs which couldn't made me arrived to my class faster. And why the hell did he following me for? I mean, didn't he noticed that I've been avoiding him lately?

 

Avoiding meant that I didn't have the guts to talk to him, hell, I didn't even have the guts to faced him myself alone. I knew he kept calling me, text me, calling my name whenever we met each other in the hallway. But I always avoid him or even pretend that I didn't notice his presence. 

 

If I didn't did that, I was afraid that I might fall much deeper to the unrequited love I was feeling. I felt like a girl bring rejected by a boy she loved, but the thing was much different. We were both guys, I knew it would be hard for both of us, well for me, he didn't even love me back, did he?

 

I think that I  was just confusing myself because he was kind to me and such, I thought he might.. at least LIKE me. But I was the one who gave the idea of this stupid love game. I regret my stupid actions in the past, why did I even think about the idea? It was such a pain for me, I was the one who feel the pain of loving someone who didn't love you back..

 

I hid in an abandoned class on the corner of the hallway. I looked from the window frame and saw that Kyuhyun was still looking for me. I slightly lowered my body so he wouldn't notice me there. Besides, it was the first time I was there, the abandoned class. They said that the class was haunted or whatever tales they told me since I was in elementary school.

 

I walked around, looking at the scribbles on the blackboard, I guessed it was years old because it was dusty and the scribbles even barely seen. Among all the scribbles all over the board, I noticed a writting, a very bad one actually. It was written: 'K loves fish'

 

I raised an eyebrow and laughed silently, I bet that was written by an elementary kid who loved fish and he/she oor whoever it was just wrote it here near other scribbles. I browsed other scribbles on the board, there are some drawings and unreadable writings there. I tried to read them all one by one, just to waste some time. I imagined every people who wrote their feelings here, it was like some kind of a memory board, when they wrote their feeling when they were together with a person they love.

 

I imagined the happiness, the smiled, and love.

 

 I sighed about the thoughts in my head. I sat down and hugged my knees between my arms. Suddenly I remembered about Kyuhyun and had my heart ached once more. I grabbed my chest tightly, hoping that it would reduce the pain I was feeling inside. I decided just to lock Kyuhyun inside my deepest part of my heart, and let him be there. Even if we couldn't be together, I would just have he remained in my heart.

 

After I looked around the room for 15 minutes, my neck became stiff because I tried to read the scribbles on the topside of the board. My head kept looking up and I was too afraid to use a chair just to help me up. I massaged my stiffed neck, and checked outside if Kyuhyun was gone. And he was. 

 

I went straight to my house after a long 15 minutes of waiting and wasting my time at school and locked myself inside my room. I was tired because I hid from Kyuhyun and laid myself on my bed, I was planning to take some rest. I just closed my eyes and managed to at least relaxed my tense body. 

 

Suddenly, I heard the sound of rain outside the window of my room. At the moment my eyes went opened and I was annoyed because I've always hated rain, I just didn't like cold and wet weather, that was why I rarely went outside if its raining or its winter. And the timing was just perfect. It was raining outside and my mind just flew away with the sound of water droplets.

 

I tried to close my eyes once again, ignoring all the aching parts in my body, the sound of rain outised, KYUHYUN and whatever been in my mind lately. I was trying to get some sleep because I barely slept these days, I only stared somewhere blankly, like a lifeless person. But the sound of water droplets were still ringing in my ears and unfortunately the rain lasted for almost 3 hours.

 

I finally decided to closed the curtain, even it wasn't much of helping at least the sound would be least heard. I looked outside of my room through the window before closing the curtain. I saw my neighbours and wasn't interested to know about what were they doing and stuff. Suddenly my eyes caught a familiar sight of person.

 

I tried to look closely as I pressed my face against the window to get a clearer sight. My eyes widened andI couldn't believe who I saw, I couldn't believe my own eyes. Without hesitation, no, without thinking what had happened and how much aching my heart was, I ran downstairs and banged the front door opened. I panted a bit before I shouted.

 

"KYUHYUN! What the hell are you doing here? It was raining for God's Sake!" 

 

Kyuhyun lifted his head slowly as he smiled weakly."Hi, Hae"

 

He looked very pale and his whole body was wet. I hate why he was always so kind whenever I was mean to him. Why did he have to sit outside when it was raining? I bullied him, tortured him, embarrassing him, but still, he still wanted to help me when I was broken hearted with Jessica. I hate it why did I even think some stupid things towards him? I didn't even deserve him, he deserved a better person.

 

A tear escaped from my eyes as I lowered my head to hide it from him. I won't act weak infront of him, I should stay strong. But I realized that he noticed I cried, from the corner of my eyes he stood up weakly and approached me slowly. I was afraid to lift my head so I was just keep closing my eyes when I felt a soft pair of hands grabbed my cheeks and slowly lift my head.

 

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Kyuhyun's adorable yet pale face. I was mesmerized myself about how I missed to see his face this close. I missed him this whole time, I missed talking to him, I've never stopped thinking about him. I thought he maybe grow tired of me, maybe he didn't even like me or he wanted to be back together with Seohyun, but that all stupid thoughts suddenly forgotten when I saw Kyuhyun's eyes. His eyes looked.. sincere.

 

His long arms brought me to his chest as he hugged me tightly. His arms were cold and I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I cried on Kyuhyun's broad shoulder and he just patted my head gently as my tears made his shirt wet. "I am sorry, I'm sorry.." he kept repeating the same words after and after which was not helping at all.

 

After a few minutes of crying, I pulled myself from him and looked him in the eyes. I slapped his cheek. "That's for sitting infront of my eyes in the rain". He didn't angry when I slapped him, he smiled at me sweetly. "I'm sorry, Hae.. You woul-" Before he finished with his words, I leaned closer to him and kissed him gently on his lips. "That's for coming here" I said as blush crept into my cheeks.

 

I pouted, actually to hide that I was so embarrassed but I saw that Kyuhyun's face looked very happy. My heart fluttered by the sight, I had to hold myself to pull him into another hug. This crazy little thing called love really made me frustrated.

 

"So, Hae.. May I come in? It's very cold here outside you know.."

"Yah, why the hell did you sit here outside? You should have just knocked on my door!" I answered.

He smiled and once again pulled me into another hug. He rested his head on my shoulder, I could feel his breath against my skin and I blushed. "Because you wouldn't answer my call, you didn't reply my text, you avoided me at school, and hid from me in an abandoned class. I was sitting here outside because I was thinkig if I made a mistake to you. I didn't want to hurt you. And I'm sorry  for making you worried about me. I'm fine though, maybe a blanket and change of clothes will do." I was embarrassed by the fact that he knew about me hiding from him. He patted my head gently as my heart fluttered by his words.

 

"I'm sorry" I said slowly. "I didn't mean it like that" I continued. I didn't know if he was saying the truth but I looked into his eyes and I saw sincere and love. I believed he had the same feelings to me. I sounded like a fool, but I didn't care. The person I love was here, standing infront of me. What else could I do? 

 

"I know. And that's why I love you." he replied which made me blushed even more. For a moment I saw something on his right shoulder, like a scar. I felt like I've seen it somewhere but my heart was so fluttered by him so I couldn't remember. It didn't matter, what matter was that he was there, right infront of me and he said he love me.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: So sorry for the long wait my lovely subs and readers *bow deeply* I was hospitalized for a week and had to rest at home another week so I didn't have the time to update.. And right after that I had this big sport competetition that lasted almost 2 weeks and it ends today! (I'm the crew leader, so yeah, you know how busy I was..)

I'm really off-hiatus now, since I don't have anything to do anymore kekeke.. 

So yeah! Here's the chappie, hope you enjoy it^^ The next chapters will be a little bit tensed up (If I can write it nicely) and can you guys give an opinion about how many chapters do u want for this story? I'll appreciate all of your opinions^^

 

SUBSCRIBE,COMMENTS AND UPVOTE! (Its an arrow near this fic's title on foreword. Just click the arrow and if its turns yellow that means you've already voted. Vote if only you LIKE this story, I wouldn't force you if you don't like it^^)

ThanKYU and spread the LOVE!^^ <3