First Love

I've Fallen For You

Kyu's POV

She was standing infront of me, after the student council meeting. Seo Juhyun. My vice president. I stared at her from top of her head to her feet. 

 

Her black and beautiful ponytail, a strand slipped made it more beautiful, her pink cheeks and cute round eyes made my heart thumped like crazy. Yes, I liked my vice president. But there were things that concerned me.

 

First of all, if she, IF she returned my feelings for her, we would be in a relationship. From my opinion, a relationship between a president and a vice president was prohibited. Our relationship would disturbed our works in the student council.

 

And another reason, really made me hesitate to confess, she was Jessica's best friend. Jessica was a very pretty girl. Every boy in our school would die to get her as their girl friend. It was not because she was popular, but she was Donghae's girlfriend. Yes, Lee Donghae! That sport jerk. 

 

The worst of all, Seohyun listened to Jessica, whatever she said. What if, what if that jerk asked Jessica to make Seohyun reject me? That would be really humiliating!

 

I shook my head and I returned to the real world. Ah, who cares? My sanity had been taken over by my lonely heart. I had been trying to give Seohyun signals, but God knows she was very innocent and she didn't even realize anything.

 

"So.. Ehmm.. Seohyun-ah.." I said with my face buried in my chest. I never acted like this before. Of course. I was the leader of the Student Council. I should have a dignity between all the council member. She was tidying the scattered papers on the table. She turned her face to me. "What is it, Kyuhyun-ah?" she tilted her head a bit. She always did that to whoever talk with her.

 

Damn, she's cute. My heart was thumping even harder than before. Relax Cho Kyuhyun. You can do this. 

 

"Well, I... I..." I finally knew the feeling to confess to someone we like. It was incredibly scary! It was even scarier than talking infront of hundred of people.

 

"Just talk Kyuhyun-ah. You never be like this before" she giggled.

"Okay, I'll talk. But listen until I finish first, please?" I asked her, begged her a bit. She nodded her head and I exhaled a little air to calmed me down. Okay, here we go.

 

"Soilikeyousinceyoujoinedthestudentcouncilandiknowyoumaynotlikemebutpleasegivemeachanceicanbeagoodboyfriendforyou" Without realizing it, and in one breath, I confessed my feelings for her.

 

I looked at her face and she looked.. Confused? Or angry? I didn't know, I couldn't read her expressions. Oh, God, please just say yes!

 

"Sorry, Kyuhyun-ah-"

"Stop! You don't have to answer it. I know, I shouldn't be that selfish. I know you don't like me the way I like you. Uh, I have to go, so bye?" I turned and intended ti leave her. But unexpectedly, she gripped my wrist. "Kyuhyun-ah, wait!"

 

"What is it Seohyun-ah? I'm okay, don't worry about me.."

"To be honest, you talked very fast and I didn't catch anything you said before. So say it again, please? And wae do I have to worry about you? What's wrong?"

 

I didn't know what should I do, laugh or angry. It took me all my courage to said that to her and she didn't hear what I said? "Yah, Seohyun-ah, you didn't hear that?" She shook his head. I sighed because it really took my courage.

 

"I. Said. That. I. Like. You. Since. You. Joined. The. Council. You got it now?" 

Her expression changed suddenly. Her cheeks started to blush and I saw her gaze avoided mine. This what I was waiting for! 

"So.. What do you think? Y-You want to be my girl friend?"

 

My heart was beating faster and faster each second. Every second that had passed felt like hours to me. Waiting was the most torturing feeling.

 

And when she nodded her head with a big smile on her pretty face, my heart skipped a beat. I believe I smiled so big until my jaws dropped of from my face. I couldn't be anymore happier than this.

 

****************************

School bell rang a few minutes ago. I speed up my walk pace to my Biology class. I wouldn't want to be late, because Mr. Shin was one of the most killer teachers. I was about a meter from my class when my eyes caught something. A boy who was surrounded by many students.

 

My curiosity overcame my desire to go to class. Hell with biology.

 

I approached the crowd and pushed myself inside the crowd. I finally made myself on the front row of the crowd and saw someone was showing off his skill.  Tch. This guy should have in class! And why did everyone here?

 

This show-off jerk!

 

Lee Donghae was dancing. Break dancing to be exact. He did a handstand as the final act and the crowd was clapping and shouting and praising him. He stood up on his feet and his girlfriend, Jessica, which was my girlfriend's best friend, gave him a bottle of water with her big smile on her face. She must be very proud.

 

Donghae bowed to the crowd and they clapped once again. "Okay, guys, back to class!" he shouted. Everyone obeyed his words and one by one left the place. I didn't realize he was standing infront of me very close when he tapped my shoulder. "What are you doing here, Mr. Nerdy?"

 

I turned my face and faced him. He smirked. "Mesmerize by my performance? Do you want me to do it again?"

 

I scoffed at him. What so good about dancing? You're just going to break your bones and muscle aches. I decided to ignore him. "Go back to class" I said to him lazily. "Lazy moron" I said with a very low voice so he wouldn't hear it. "What did you just say?" he asked and gripped my wrist.

 

"Stupid"

"What?!"

"Stupid jerk"

"Say it once more!"

"Stupid jerk Lee Donghae" 

 

He looked angry and he gripped my collar. He was about to hit me when his girlfriend stopped him. "Yeobo, ignore him. Come on, we're late for class" Jessica pulled his hand and he followed her. Donghae glared at me with rage in his eyes, but I didn't care. I hate morons like him.

 

Suddenly, I remembered about me was walking back to class. "Damn! Mr. Shin is gonna kill me!" I shouted and ran back to class. I panted and arrived to my class. "Mr. Cho, after school, detention, teacher's lounge" I sighed. Everyone was laughing secretly because they wouldn't make a silly mistake like I did. "Y-Yes, Sir"

 

*******************

 

I walked tiredly after the detention. It was so boring and long, I even could go fishing and catch tons of fish. Of course the detention was full of scoldings about me being a scholar and the president of student council.

 

Suddenly, someone closed my eyes from behind. "Seohyun-ah, I know it is you" she giggled and opened my eyes. Her smile always made me feel better.

 

It had been four months since I confessed to her. Our relatioship had been...... fun. Yeah, there were not much to tell. We went on dates, but we spent most of the weekends doing our homeworks or our council's tasks.

 

"How was the detention?" we walked to our school park and sat on a bench under the tree. It was relaxing because of the cool breeze and beautiful flowers.

"It was VERY boring. I don't want to go there again!"

"Hihi, then don't be"

"Arasseo, yeobo-ah. Kekeke so what were you doing when I was in detention?"

"Well, I was with Jessica and Donghae. They invited me for lunch but I was waiting for you so I refused"

 

The moment I heard that jerk's name, my mood went down drastically. I remembered he was the reason I got that detention! I didn't want my girlfriend to go near that jerk. "Seohyun-ah.. Don't hang out with them again, okay?"

 

"Wae? Jessica is my best friend, Kyuhyun-ah.."

"I know, I know, but I don't like her boyfriend. I don't mind with you hanging around with Jessica, but I don't like you hanging out with Donghae"

"Wae?? What's wrong with him? If I hang out with Jessica, Donghae always there too. He's my best friend's boyfriend Kyuhyun-ah. I can't ignore him.."

"Just don't Seohyun-ah. Please?"

"I can't Kyuhyun-ah. He's my friend too. Don't be like this"

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I just really don't like him. But forget that, okay? It's all up to you"

 

I accompanied her walk back to her house. I hang out there for a while and greeted his mother. Her mother was very welcoming every time I went to her house. I'm glad that I have a 'mother-in-law' like her.

 

When the sky darkened, I decided to go home. Seohyun accompanied me until the entrance of his house gate. We were holding hands until we reached the gate. I turned back and looked at her. She smiled at with her aegyo eyes. "Bye-bye, have a safe trip home, Kyu-ah" she waved at me. 

 

I approached her and kissed her forehead before I waved at her good bye.  I walked through the neighborhood. After a while, I realized that I left my wallet and my phone at Seohyun's house. Ah, I'm such an oldie. 

 

I walked back to Seohyun's house and welcomed by Seohyun's mom. "Kyuhyun-ah, why are you here again? Not that I don't like you here". I bowed at her and told her my reason. " Ah, ne, mother. I left my wallet and phone at Seohyun's room. May I go upstairs?" She allowed me to go upstairs.

 

I heard voices from Seohyun's room. I thought she was talking with someone on the phone. "...... Sica, what did Heechul say? You two are going to meet? He's back to Seoul? Be careful, okay? Donghae couldn't know about this"

 

Okay. What did I just heard?

 

Was Jessica cheating on Donghae? And who's Heechul? And.. And my girlfriend let this happened? She must have lost her mind already.

 

She was my innocent angel. She was the girl I like since she stepped her foot inside the meeting room. She was the girl who always tied her hair cutely and tilted her head when she talked with people. I didn't know she could let something like this happened. Alright, I have to calm down. I went back here to get my phone and wallet back. Act normal.    

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

I heard noises from inside. I believed she must have hung up the phone call. Seohyun opened the door and she looked surprised. "Kyu-Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing here?" I forced a smile. "Wae? You don't like me here? kekeke"

 

"N-No. Hehe, what's wrong Kyuhyun-ah?"

"Ah, I left my wallet and phone here. They must be somewhere inside your room"

"O-Oh, okay. Wait for a moment, I'll look for it"

 

I walked inside her room and found her phone on her table. I secretly opened his inbox and read text messages from Jessica. I knew it was rude, but, this was insane. Jessica told Seohyun that his ex-boyfriend, Heechul, came back from States and asked Jessica to back to him. 

 

And the most surprising was.. Jessica said yes. She ing said yes.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing with my phone? Here is your wallet and your phone" She gave me back my things. I hurriedly closed her inbox and handed her the phone. "Nothing. I'm going home, Seohyun-ah, it's late. Bye!" I gave her a peck on her cheek and went back to my house.

 

My mind was in chaos. I hate Donghae. But no matter how mauch I hate him, I wouldn't let him to be cheated on like this. But.. But it wasn't my problem, was it? And Seohyun, God, she really need to snapped out of this!  

 

"Arghh screw this!!" I ruffled my hair and jumped onto my bed.

 

What should I do, really?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. : SORRY IF ITS SHORT, ITS THE FIRST CHAPTER XD

ITS ABOUT KYU'S FIRST LOVE WITH SEOHYUN, AND HIS HATE WITH DONGHAE XD

PLEASE GIVE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK^^

THANKYU~~