24

She's MINE.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I groggily woke up, opening my eyes slowly as I adjust to the light coming from the window outside. I sat down, covering my eyes with my hand. Oh yeah, she moved the curtains to the side last night. I stretched out my arms and looked at my watch afterwards. Crap! My eyes grew bigger when I saw that it was almost ten in the morning already. However, before I nearly panicked, I saw Aerin, sleeping peacefully.

I couldn’t help but smile. She must be so sleepy since she came from Macau and yet we talked for hours last night that she fell asleep. I ran my fingers on her soft cheeks, leaving a kiss afterwards. I shoved my phone from my pocket and took a shot of her sleeping face, cute.

“Delete that.” She got up, trying to grab my phone from me. When did she..? I held her hand and stole a kiss from her that made her got pissed.

“Aish!” she exclaimed, covering her lips.

“Good morning, my Aerin.” I grabbed her hand covering her lips, but she covered it again.

“Behave Kyuhyun. I still haven’t brushed—“ I removed her hand covering her lips and gave her a sweet kiss.

“Ya!” she hit my hand.

“Ya! I said good morning!”

She didn’t greet back. I pulled her on the bed and hugged her tightly, “Aish! Fine. Morning. Let go now.” She said, covering .

I chuckled, she looked like a kid, so cute. I don’t mind getting scolded by this lady everyday.

“Omo. B-breakfast is ready.” Her Mom went in, she looked surprised. Aish Kyuhyun. Stupid me. I hastily let go of her as we sat down quickly, “W-we’ll go down.”

Did I forget to lock the door? Tch. Good thing we didn’t do something or else we might got caught off guard, that would be more—

“How long are you going to stare weirdly?”

“Eh?”

“Geez. Fix yourself before going down. Auntie sent some of your stuffs here.”

I smirked playfully while walking towards her, “Why don’t we go—“

“Do you want me to throw you away?” Tch.

“I changed my mind, you stink my lady.” I mocked.

“YA!”

I covered my nose, teasing her as I almost ran to her bathroom.

 

--

After having breakfast, I asked her to go out with me since it’s Christmas. As I was driving around, I couldn’t help myself from smiling. This girl beside me is finally mine. I grabbed her hand and I intertwined my hand to her. She was surprised at first, however she just gave me a sweet smile. Aw, so lovely.

“Where are we going by the way?”

“Where do you want to go?”

“Hm.. why don’t you buy some suit for your Christmas party later on?”

“Oh! I almost forgot. You’re coming with me, okay?” I glanced at her.

“I don’t think I can… I’ll attend the airline’s party…”

“A-ah…” is all I could answer. I suddenly felt jealous… But hey, she dumped him already.

“Sorry..”

I chuckled, lightly pinching her soft cheek, “Why don’t you go first in the company’s party then I’ll you to their company.”

“Ya~ are you looking for trouble again?”

I held unto her hand as I gave her my reassuring smile, “Nope.”

---

We went to a mall. Bought suit, shoes, tie and everything was picked by her. We strolled around, ate together and took some pictures though it was somewhat embarrassing. I drove her to the hotel where our company party will be held. I left her alone when the stylist came, I have to prepare also.

The party started already, she was not yet here. I went towards her room but she was not there anymore, so I panicked. I called her but she didn’t answer. I stomped my feet. I was really pissed. Where the hell is she?! I even called the lobby. Aish!

“Looking for someone Mr. Cho?” that voice…

When I turned around… Oh God. The most gorgeous and loveliest lady I’ve ever seen was in front of me, wearing a light pink long dress with laces and such, some see-through thingy that I couldn’t describe anymore. Simple but elegant, that’s my girl.

“Ya Ya, stop staring.”

“Wanna get married now?”

“Silly.”

“I’m serious.”

She chuckled, “Stupid.”

“Mr. Cho, Ms. Kim was looking for you.” My new Secretary approached me. I saw Aerin with raised eyebrow that made me chuckled, “I’ll talk to her later.” She nodded and left.

“Ms. Kim?”

“Hm. Their company merged with us.”

“Ahh.”

Before I offered my arm to her, I took something from my suit and wore it to her. I saw that she blushed, aigoo~ my Aerin.

“Merry Christmas my Aerin.” I smiled sweetly, looking at her who was staring at the necklace that I wore to her. I also gave her a small note, “Read it later.” She nodded.

“So beautiful. Thank you… but… I wasn’t able to buy a gift.” She pouted.

“I already have you. I don’t need anything else anymore.”

“Aish, stop it. I’m not used—“ I pecked her lips. She glared at me, so I stuck my tongue out and offered my arm.

---

Aerin’s POV

 

He gave me a silver necklace. It has a small circle pendant with a heart inside it. It was full of studs, that made it sparkle. There was an initial ‘K’ at the back of the circle and letter ‘A’ at the back of the heart.

When he went to the stage for his speech, I read the note that she gave earlier, “In my world there’s only you. Coz… you are my world, my life, my love. Merry Christmas Song Aerin, I love you. –Your Kyuhyun

I love you too… Kyuhyun.

OMG. I was dumbfounded. When did he become sweet?

When I turned my gaze back to him while he was doing his speech, I noticed that he ed the first two buttons of his suit… he was also wearing the same necklace that he gave.

“Let’s work harder for the company and for our future. Enjoy the night! Merry Christmas everyone.”

For our future… He was looking at me when he said those. Future with Kyuhyun? Marriage with Kyuhyun? I can’t wait for that.

---

A few minutes later, we chatted for awhile and went to Hae’s company party, I mean, our company.

Honestly… I don’t know how to face him.

When we arrived, my knees trembled, “You look pale.” Kyuhyun touched my forehead, “Wanna go home?”

I shook my head and continued to walk.

When we entered the airline’s party, I was embarrassed when they looked at me. Whenever we walk, their eyes followed us. Until I heard someone whispering to each other, “Isn’t she the girlfriend of President Lee?...”

That moment when Hae let go of me… I remembered it again.

“You sick?” I went back to my senses when I heard him. Donghae, touched my forehead with his left hand, “Nervous?” he chuckled.

“N-no.”

“You are.” He turned his gaze to Kyuhyun. Just then, I got surprised when Kyuhyun bowed to him. Even Hae was surprised, “What was that for?” he giggled.

“Thank you… I think you know that already.”

“A-ah,” Hae pointed at us, giggling, “you’re together now? Good.” Lee Donghae… I know that smile, that giggle and everything. You were hurt and yet you were trying to show us that you were perfectly fine. Sorry again Hae

“Nice necklace you got there.” he mumbled as he led us towards the vacant seat.

When we started eating, Kyuhyun was dragged by some businessmen who know him, while Donghae was busy talking to other guests.

“Hey.”

I turned to my right seeing Hyukjae holding red wine.

“Want some?” I offered. He sat down to Kyuhyun’s seat.

“So... it’s over…” I guess Hae told him already… I just nodded in response, “He didn’t tell me anything.”

“How did you—“

He pointed his wine glass to Kyuhyun, “Because he’s here… and Hae was drunk last night.” It was the first time… that he got drunk… and it was… because of me. Sorry Oppa…

Hyukjae sipped some wine, “I told the CEO something rude before, sorry for that.” He stood up, “However… I’m still hoping that you’ll come back to Hae.”

“Take care of my best friend’s princess.” I heard it, even though he whispered. He tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder, “No need to say that, coz I will.”

---

Author’s POV

Few weeks passed already and it was already in the middle of January. Donghae’s relationship with Kyuhyun became better. He always drives for her when going to the airlines and when going home.

Her relationship with Kyuhyun became stronger as well. They became closer and they also call each other by their nicknames.

“I’m going to fetch you in the company isn’t it?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly when he saw Aerin’s pale face.

“Omo. Rin, you look sick. Do you have fever?” He was about to touch Aerin’s forehead but she stepped back, “I’m perfectly fine.” She smiled. He was surprised with the sudden reaction of her girlfriend that made him more worried.

“Did I do something wrong?”

She shook her head, giving him a reassuring smile. The lady looked straight to his eyes, “Kyu… sorry.”

“For what?”

“…And thank you… for loving me.”

“Ya Aerin what are you saying?!” He grabbed the woman’s hand. He was surprised when she removed his hand.

“Kyu… I’m breaking up with you.”

“Eh?” He blinked twice and chuckled, “Don’t joke something like that.”

“I’m serious.” He looked down and noticed the ring that Aerin was wearing.

“I’m… engaged to Hae.”

 

---

Hii~ do you want a sequel for this? :3