21

She's MINE.

 

Aerin's POV

I used our selca as a desktop background, though I really can’t consider it as a selca since it was the picture taken before, it just happened that we were seating next to each other. I just cropped it then used it as a background. I don’t even know why I felt like using it… Actually, my wallpaper before was a selca with Hae, but after Kyuhyun confessed… I changed it to that.

Don’t ask me. My mind told me to use it.

“Don’t you know what privacy is?!” I scowled, reaching out for my laptop. He kept on smiling like a dog. Crazy Kyuhyun. After he showed my laptop to me, he was doing something on it until I heard the logging off sound. I glared at him, however he kept on smiling, looking insane. He closed my laptop and handed it to me with a giggle.

“So, does it mean that… you know?” he winked, crossing his arms as he smiled widely.

 “Get out here.” I rolled my eyes. “Don’t ever think something stupid.” I added, raising my eyebrow.

I quickly placed my laptop back to my suitcase. I was ignoring him the whole time, even if I could see that he was staring at me like a psychotic person smiling weirdly. I’m not used to see his happy face.

Badump.

Stop beating for the wrong person, please.

Just then, he stood up, walking towards me. I was about to stand up but I was trapped on my seat with his long arms holding on the armchair support. I could hear my heart thumping so hard. I hesitated to look at him straight to his eyes ‘coz  I know for sure that… wait, am I thinking that… omg hell no.

While I was talking to myself, he grabbed my hands. He pulled it closer to his chest. I slowly looked up to him, meeting his gaze, “Thank you…”

Thank you?!

I unconsciously blinked twice, raising my eyebrow to him. He kneeled down, still holding my hand. What is he up to?!

“…for giving me a chance.”

“I didn’t answer you anything. Can I leave now? Or you will?” I asked, releasing my hands from him. “Kyuhyun, I didn’t give you an answer so-“  I stopped when he stood up and smiled sweetly.

“Yes you didn’t, but your laptop did.”

“Can my laptop talk?” I answered sarcastically.

“Ya! I’m trying to be nice here! Don’t deny anymore okay?”

“I’m not denying anything. I’m just saying that I didn’t give you any answer, that’s it.” I rolled my eyes, standing up and pushing him aside. He hastily pulled me. I was trapped on my desk. He leaned forward but I kept on moving my face away from him. I pushed him but he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. I glanced at it, and I swear, I felt that my blood rushed to my cheeks. I quickly removed my hand from his. He crossed his eyebrow, “I’m cold.”

“I don’t care.” I answered as I pushed him. However, he didn’t move at all. “Kyuhyun, stop playing games okay? I wanna go home.” He shook his head with a playful smirk.

“Explain that picture first.” I drifted my gaze to the window on my right. “Are you embarrassed that you got caught?”

Stupid Kyuhyun, he really knows how to read minds.

“I don’t have to explain myself to you. Back off.” I rolled my eyes after glancing at him.

“Then, we’ll remain in this position ‘til you tell me.”

Dead, I’m so dead. Great Aerin. Oh-so-great.

“I don’t know okay? I just felt like using it. No more no less. Don’t think-“

He suddenly turned my chin to him and pecked my lips. My heart skipped a beat. I was blushing the whole time for sure. I pushed him again, however I got surprised when he kissed me again. I was pushing him away but he deepened his kiss. His other hand was holding my nape while his left hand grabbed my hand and guided it to his shoulder.

I was reluctant, but I gave in. I was drowned with his kiss. This feeling… that I never felt for so long… it came back. More on, a different feeling… Indescribable.

His right hand guided my other hand to his nape, afterwards, he held onto the back of my waist. His plump lips… taste so sweet. He’s not that good kisser though but the kiss was a long passionate one.

Omo… Hae is waiting.

I broke the kiss, gasping for air. Why the hell did I kiss him back?! Oh great, I completely gave in. I hastily moved my hands from his nape and pushed him slightly with lowered head. My face is red now for sure. This is not good.

Aerin, you love Donghae. You are Donghae’s. You cannot fall for two guys at the same time. You have to choose. You have to be with…

“K-Kyuhyun, I-I need to g-go.” Great, I’m stuttering. What the…

“You’re not going anywhere… without me.” He whispered to my ears sweetly. I felt butterflies on my stomach as he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. I hastily removed his hand, walking away from him.

“So are you going to keep on denying that you don’t like me… Ms. Song?” I turned to him, glaring.

“Shut up! Y-you’re not even good!” I blurted out. I messed up. Why the hell did I say that?! So embarrassing!!

He touched his lips, replying, “Then we must do it everyday. No. every second.” He smirked. What the hell Cho Kyuhyun.

“Oh, I’m sorry Mr. Cho, but I’m not your Barbie doll. So if you excuse me.” I sarcastically replied, giving him an evil smirk, walking away afterwards… more like running.

While I was waiting for the elevator to open, I was surprised when Kyuhyun grabbed my hand, turned it to him, cupping my face with his hands and kissed me. Yup, right in front of other employees waiting for the elevator to open. I quickly pushed him but he was just giving me a sweet smile with a satisfied look. I looked around, they were all staring at us, who wouldn’t?!

I glared at him and stepped on his foot. He was about to whine but like what I said, there were people around so maybe that’s why he acted like nothing happened. Just then, he whispered to me, “I just sealed you with a kiss, ‘coz starting from now, you are mine.”

"Shut up."

He intertwined my hand from his. Ugh. I want to punch his face, but... I honestly like... holding his hand. Omo omo, stop Aerin STOP!! His grip was like his hand was glued at mine plus there were employees around, and I cannot do anything...

We were about to enter when the elevator widely opened.

"O-oppa..."

 

---

Happy New Year ♥