the invasion..

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The next morning.. the sun already rise up.. the boyish policewoman just woke up from her long night sleep… she still wearing just a sport bra and a long training pants.. she opened the curtain and the sunlight bursting in making her milky white skin are shining from the reflection of the sun.. and her perfect well toned body are exposed.. she stretched a bit, making all the muscles on her stomach can be seen perfectly.. she ruffle her hair and go to the bathroom to take some showers..

After she done with her showers, she began to dressed up like she used to dress to go to work.. she dried her wet hair, grab her coat and walk out from her apartment.. two man in a black suit make his way in to the boyish policewoman apartment.. they wearing plastic gloves.. they took the boyish necklace and some of her hair.. and they walk away..

------------------------------------------------

Amber POV

As I arrived at my office.. something strange happened.. everyone I met saying a good morning to me..

“morning Ms..” I just smiled

“morning Ms..” more people.. something not right here..

I just walk towards my desk while everybody staring at me in a creepy smile

“why you didn’t tell me that today is your birthday?” my other coworkers tap my shoulder and smile widely

“what? Who told you that?”

“maybe your boyfriend could explain.. he’s so sweet.. he wants to give you some surprise.. look to your desk..” I never had a boyfriend! I look confusedly towards my table as I saw a box of cake already on my table.. I opened it happily.. hoping I could know who is the sender.. when I open it, it’s just a cake..

 

RIIING RIIING

“hello? Amber is speaking.. who is this?”

“happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you..” this soft voice.. I know who is this.. where is she?! I look around and tried to find her while she continue singing a birthday song to me “happy birthday.. happy birthday… happy birthday to you… do you like the cake?” I just remembered something.. I looked to the CCTV and jump to the table..

“clever girl.. you know I’m watching you.. you make me want to.. I don’t know.. kiss you?” I turn off my phone and eat the cake in front of the camera.. trying to mock her..

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Krystal POV

I woke earlier than my sister.. she still sleeping soundly on her room.. she must be crying too like me.. I hurt her.. what would I expect? Today is Amber’s and Jessie’s birthday.. I already sent one cake to Amber.. as I look to my screen observing her confused face I called her and singing a birthday song to her.. for my surprise, she jump to the table and look to the CCTV.. she knows that I’m watching her.. smart girl.. uuu.. are you trying to mock me with that face? It will never work.. beside you look more y with that look..

“ah! My sister’s cake!!” fortunately she still fall asleep.. I left my camera in front of her room and  ran towards the bakery.. while I passing through a flower store, I decided to buy one bouquet for her.. finally I arrived at the bakery..

“is my order done?”

“yes young miss.. and happy birthday for your sister..” he smiled to me

“thank you..” I smiled to him

 

RIIING RIIING

“hello? unnie? I’ll be back soon..”

“you will? I don’t think so..” that voice.. that husky low voice.. “why do you look so surprised like that? don’t you want to kiss me?”

“how do you get my number?”

“for a regular customer like you.. it’s easy to have your number from the bakery.. you’re not the only one who enjoyed good cake.. it's smart for you to sent me the cake with just in a white box.. hey.. don’t look confused like that.. I’m right across the street..” I look outside and look across the street.. she’s really there.. I’m dead.. shot.. what should I do now?!! what should I do now?!!! “come on.. come here dear.. don’t you want to kissed me?” I saw she’s now looking at me like I’m a prey to her.. she turned off her phone and gesturing a shot pose to me..

I should run.. like NOW!!

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Author POV

Meanwhile.. after the younger sister go to the bakery, the older sister just woke up.. she called the younger sister’s name but no answer.. of course.. she grab her casual coat to prevent from shivering,  and she walked out from her room, she noticed the younger sister’s camera lying down in front of her room.. she took it and walk towards the terrace..

She sit on the terrace couch and began to played what’s in the camera..

“unnie.. I know I’m guilty.. I’m sorry…” she do the jump frog like she used to do when she disobey my order.. this is the punishment that mom always told her to do when she disobey me.. “I’m sorry unnie..” she jump almost 50 times around and got tired.. she took her camera and record herself saying “I’m sorry for everything I’ve said to you unnie.. and happy birthday.. I hope you could forgive me..” she gave me the biggest smile to the camera and end the recording..

The older sister just sit silently while she heard and saw everything that her younger sister did.. tears are flowing down from the corner of her eyes..

“Krystal.. I should be the one who said sorry to you…” the older sister said while wiping her tears..

The older sister get up from her couch and began to record she doing the jump frog.. after she do about 50 times, she jump frog to the camera and say,

“Krystal.. I’m the one who should apologize to you.. I should’ve ask how do you feel first before I decide everything.. I should’ve at least listen to your opinion first.. but I never did.. you’re right.. you never disobey me.. you always be a good little sister.. I’m just a bad older sister for you.. I’m sorry Krystal.. I hope you can forgive me.. I forgot that you already a big girl now.. from now on, I will let you say your opinion and we will decide all things together..” the older sister smile widely and turn of the recording..

 

*ding dong*

 

The door bell rang.. it is the white knight, wearing her usual shirt and short training pants with her black coat, holding a bouquet of flower and a cake.. she covered her face with the bouquet..

“did you forgot to bring your keys Krys?” a sound from inside the house.. and finally the older sister opened the door and surprised with what she saw in front of her.. she tried to see who is behind the flower..

“happy birthday Jessie!!!!” the white knight just hug her tightly and the older sister was taken aback a few steps.. she still having a shock having the white knight to give her a simple surprise like this..

“T-Taeyeon?” she stuttered before she hug the shorter girl back..

“yeah.. it’s me.. why? You don’t like it?” the shorter girl broke the hug and look confused to the taller girl

“it’s just.. you never gave me a surprise like this before.. I’m really surprised to see you here. In front of me.. holding a bouquet of flower and a cake..”

“YAH!! I always remember your birthday and I always gave you a surprise..”

“yeah.. you always did.. but not like this.. you never personally gave it to me.. like now..”

“so you prefer like that?”

“no!! no!! of course I prefer like this.. my birthday this year is really special..” the older sister hugged the white knight tightly.. “thank you Taeyeon..”

“you’re welcome Jessie.. so.. can I come in? it’s a bit cold out here..”

“ah.. yeah.. I almost forgot.. come on in.. let me help you with that..” the older sister grab the bouquet and put it on the vase..

 

“so.. did you talk to Krystal?” the white knight said while putting the cake on the refrigerator

“yeah..”

“what did she said?”

“we fought yesterday.. she said that I never care about her feelings.. she didn’t cancel the mission like I told her.. we almost got caught by her crush.. and got killed by TOP’s man.. and I don’t know where did she go this morning.. she only left me a recording of herself doing jump frog with apologize and happy birthday greetings..”

“so.. that’s what happened.. I saw both of you fight yesterday night.. both of you pretty sure full of anger.. but I don’t want to interfere.. so I decide to pay a visit today and gave you a surprise..” the white knight smile widely

“oh.. I forgot you still spying on us.. and what the heck that detector you installed on my windows?” asked the older sister got annoyed

“small detector that connected to my watch.. so if that window broke, I know it.. and I can run here as fast as I could.. to prevent anything happened.. I’m just worried about you two.. I really have a bad feelings about that TOP guy..” the white knight walk towards the terrace

“you becoming paranoid again Tae.. hahaha.. you know that we can defend ourself?” the older girl follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter