final fight part 2.. a goodbye?

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

*BANG*

A gunshot can be heard.. but it came from the boyish gun.. she shot the head security’s gun.. making him releasing his gun.. both of them starring at the source of the gunshot.. the younger sister look at the boyish with a smirk.. the boyish gave her a look ‘go.. chase him.. I’ll take care of this annoying brat..’ The younger sister stand up and gave the boyish a slight smile like she was saying ‘thank you.. take care of yourself..’

 

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

 

The boyish kept shooting at the head security direction.. to distract him from chasing the younger sister.. he was hiding behind the pillar.. the last ammo has been shot.. now they have to fight one to one empty handed.. the boyish walk slowly towards the head security as the head security did the same thing.. they’re face to face in the middle of the hall way.. tensed silence are surrounding both of them.. they waiting for each others movement.. finally the head security began to punch her on the left.. then right.. but the boyish dodge it easily.. he kicked the boyish stomach and hit his elbow towards the boyish shoulder.. making her lying down on the floor..

 

“ugh…” the boyish turned her body facing up so she could see what the head security want to do..

 

He didn’t stop after he hit the boyish down.. he rise his feet high enough to stomp on the  boyish chest.. the boyish rolled aside to avoid.. the head security jumped and now trying to step on the boyish head.. the boyish raised her one feet and hit ‘it’.. well not actually hit, it’s the head security fault at all.. the head security step back away in pain.. he shook his head furiously and trying to regain his power and enduring the pain.. his face was red as tomato.. the boyish took that opportunity to stand up straight and ready to face him again..

“is it hurt?” said the boyish mocking the head security

“come here you little brat!” the head security storming against the boyish.. the boyish run backwards until she can’t move anymore because of the wall..

 

The head security began to punch her but she kept avoiding it.. his punch broke the glasses on the wall.. and the lamp..

“wow.. he’s sure pretty strong..” mumble the boyish

The boyish duck and slide from the between of the head security’s feet.. the head security turned his body around and kick the boyish hard.. the boyish flew away and her body hit the wall hard.. she tried to regain her strength but the head security moves faster.. he grabs the boyish shoulder, drag her to the middle of the hallway and throw her body to downstairs.. he was move a few steps back after he threw the boyish..

“ugh.. not that easy to kill me..” the boyish grab the hanger of the glass fence, make her way to move in rotation to back to her first position..

“you…” the head security feel pissed off and annoyed.. so does the boyish..

 

The head security trying to cornered the boyish against the glass fence.. the boyish was taken aback by the head security’s strength.. she tried to avoid the punch.. she grip the hanger of the glass fence with her feet and bent 90 degrees, making her head hit against the glass hard and the glass shattered everywhere… the head security surprised with what just happened but he didn’t have time to react.. the boyish already grab his feet and pull him away through the hole she just made by her head and throw him downstairs.. he falling down freely to the first floor and died in a matter of seconds..

“that was quiet annoying..” said the boyish “and you make me leave a mark on my forehead..” the boyish rub her forehead that already bleed because of the cut she get for making the glass shattered..

“Krystal..” the boyish ran towards the room that Krystal has been entered to checked on her..

 

30 minutes before.. right after the younger sister chased the main target she ended up in one unfamiliar room.. it’s decorated in ancient japanise culture..

---------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV

I entered the room and saw a fully decorated room with japanise culture.. samurai rack, a small pond, pile of bamboo, tile.. I guess the owner had an obsession in japanise.. I sense someone is here.. I tried to spot who that is.. I hope it’s him.. there it is.. I spotted one man in a dark blue suit.. but his hair is not blue.. It’s not him.. it’s his trusted man.. GD..

 

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

 

I storm to him with gunshots.. he kept avoiding it and slash one of the pile of bamboo.. making the cut one flying towards my direction.. it was so fast as I can only avoid some of them..

“argh…” I accidentally throw away my gun to I don’t know where because of the impact I got from the bamboo.. it’s right on my right upper arm.. my blood splat stained the floor..

He is back to a ready to kill position against me.. I was thinking to get one of those samurai so I can use it..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Author POV

The younger sister and the trusted man run towards the samurai rack together.. the younger sister successfully grab one of the samurai.. but the trusted man didn’t gave her that easy.. he pushed hard one of the samurai towards the younger sister..

“ack.. *cough cough*” it hits the younger sister shoulder near her neck.. it leaves a mark on the younger sister’s shoulder..

The younger sister manage to grab the samurai and endure the pain to defend herself for being slashed into pieces by the trusted man endless offense.. a sound of a hard impact between the trusted man samurai and the younger sister still covered samurai can be heard.. The younger sister hit the trusted man with her samurai.. it makes the trusted man step back a few steps..

 

*CLASH*

 

The younger sister’s samurai cover are slashed into pieces because of the impact earlier.. the younger sister flinched a bit and she’s in her position ready to face the trusted man..

“HYAAAAT!!” the trusted man scream like a real japanise person when he began his attack again..

 

*CLING CLING CLING CLING*

 

The younger sister taken aback with the trusted man powerful attack.. but she tried her best to attack him.. but it seems failed.. all she can do is protecting herself from being slashed by the trusted man..

 

*SLASH*

 

“ARGH!!” another splat of blood coming from the younger sister’s shoulder.. she tried to make herself still composed and remember what the white knight has been told her about the techniques.. she attacked from below bent herself becoming C shape and kick the trusted man’s head..

The younger sister smirk but her eyes never leave the trusted man’s eyes.. still focusing on him giving deathly glare..

The trusted man began to strike again.. the younger sister jab the floor and threw to him.. since it was a tatami (in Japanese called that).. the trusted man sliced the tatami into half and the younger sister tried to stab the trusted man while he was sliced the tatami but she failed.. the trusted man bent down and kicked her samurai.. her samurai was planted firmly on the wooden pillar on his back..

 

*SLASH*

 

“ACK!!!!” another splat of blood was made because of the younger sister’s wound.. the trusted man slashed the younger sister once again right under her neck.. fortunately, it’s not dangerous enough but it will leave a mark.. but it almost reach her blood vein..

The younger sister lying down on the floor weakly because of exhausted and her injury.. she tried to catch some breath and holding the pain she received from the trusted man’s attack.. the trusted man smirk evilly towards the younger sister and wipe her samurai from the younger sister’s blood and it from his fingers..

“I’m done here..” said the trusted man pointing his samurai towards the weak younger sister.. when he was about to slashed the younger sister’s head..

 

*CLANG*

 

The boyish prevent the trusted man’s samurai to slashed the younger sister’s head into half using the samurai she just grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter