meet The White Knight

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jess POV

“hey Krys.. wake up… it’s already morning..” I opened her bedroom but it’s empty.. “Krys?”

She must’ve sleep on her desk again.. I went to her desk and found my lovely little sister sleeping soundly on her desk and use her own hands as her pillow.. her headset still plugged on her ears.. she must be done some searching and stuff for the next mission.. it’s still 2 days ahead.. why she didn’t take a day off for herself?!

“Krystal…” I pull out one of her headset gently not to wake her up and whispered to her ears “it’s not good sleeping with your headset on you know…” I blow some soft air to her ears.. she wake up immediately.. and shook her head furiously..

 

“YAH UNNIE!! YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!!” she shot a death glare to me “ouch my neck…” she started to rolled her head..

 

“ahahaha.. sorry.. I need to do that to wake you up.. what time did you sleep last night?” I her hair and look into her sleepy eyes

“about 2 in the morning I guess.. I don’t really remember…”

“what did you do last night?”

“I’m gathering information for our next mission…” just like what I thought she would do

“take a day off.. it’s still 2 days ahead.. wanna join me tonight?”

“nah.. I don’t want to see you all lovey dovey towards each other.. somehow it’s disgusted me..” she rubbed her eyes like a little girl..

“hey! Don’t be like that… you wanna have some breakfast or continue to the dreamland?”

“I think I choose number two…” she started to lay down her head on the desk again.. I grab her hands and stop her doing that.. “Aaap.. sleep in your room…”

“uuung… unnie.. let me sleep here….” She started to lay down her head again..

“no I will not let you to do that…” I pull her from her chair and dragged her to her room.. I placed her to her bed and she lay down immediately.. Haish this kid.. her feet still on the ground.. if she sleep on this position, not just her neck will suffer cramp.. but her waist too..

I pulled up her feet to the bed and adjust her head on the pillow.. I pull the blanket from under her body and put it on her properly..

“nnnggg… unnie… I love you…” she said unconsciously.. I found myself smiling widely seeing her like this.. the only moment I like the most is when I see her sleeping.. she looks more beautiful when she’s sleeping.. she looks like a real angel.. she made me forget about everything.. about our job.. about our dark past..

“I love you too my little angel..” I kissed her forehead and walk away from her bedroom

 

Now what should I do now until night comes? Should I pick her up at the airport? Better call her..

“Sooyoungie.. do you want me to pick you up at the airport?”

“ah.. no need to do that Jessie.. I’ll be fine.. can’t wait to see you again tonight…” her voice.. how I missed you so much Sooyoungie

“okay.. I can’t wait to see you too..”

“Jessie.. I have to hang up.. my flight is about to go.. see you tonight…. Bye Jessie…”

“bye Sooyoungie.. have a safe flight..”

END OF PHONE CALL

 

 

Now what? What should I do? I only need 2 hours to prepare myself before the dinner.. it’s still 8 in the morning.. hmm…..

“AH!! Morning Practice!!” I clap my hands, change my clotes and go to our training place.. I mean our small garden.. nothing suspicious there beside a real practice field.. hehehe..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

And the older sister heading towards her fully customized garden.. there is a place for practicing martial arts, shooting, and the one the older sister love the most, the survival game field.. it’s already computerized to do something random towards the object who played the games and there is so many traps that changes all the way she played.. so unpredictable.. it’s especially build for increasing both of the sisters instinct.. as the older sister still playing with her ‘toys’ someone is approaching from afar.. small figure yet she’s running so fast.. almost unseen.. and without any sound.. not even a sound of cracking branch or dry leaves..

But the older sister sense something was spying on her..  she can’t hear or see it but she can feel it.. something hunt her like a prey.. she continue practicing, pretending to ignore the one who is spying on her.. and the small figure came out in a split of seconds and try to hit the older sister from the back..

“hoop.. aa.. aa.. aa… you can’t do that to me…” the older sister grab the figure’s punching fist.. still looking deeply to the small figure that just attack her.. certain cute blonde, kid smile, amazing speed, white soft milky skin, sharp eye, small body but inside her small body it contains all you need to be a perfect assassin..

“T-Taeyeon?” the older sister recognizes the small figure that just attacked her

“missed me Jess?” the small figure asked with a wide smile

“Taeyeon!! It’s been a long time!!!” they’re hugging tightly now..

 

---------------------------------------------------

Jess POV

“YAH!! LET ME GO!! You’re all sweating you know!! I already taking my bath this morning…” she breaking the hug..

“like you didn’t sweat at all after running that fast… you let me sense your presence didn’t you?” I raised one of my eyebrows towards her

“umm.. should I answer that question? Hahaha…” she laugh like ahjumma..

Meet Taeyeon.. she’s my best friend too, or should I say my umma.. she act like one to us.. she knows what my job is.. since she was doing the same thing too.. but in a different country like my uncle.. I met her when I was still teenager.. when we are in the same class back then.. after my parents died.. she already doing the assassin thing longer than me.. she had more experience than me.. I knew that a few months later after Tiffany and both my parents are gone.. well she's the one who knows about what am I doing first.. I accidetaly met her in my first mission.. she doesn’t like using gun.. she prefers using knife, blade, or samurai.. something like ninja.. her speciallity is her skills to became stealth mode.. running fast without a sound.. well.. still.. I can sense her.. or she let me to sense her.. she do both thing.. the hacking and the killing.. she’s a single fighter.. and she’s smarter than me.. well that .. she had a crush with Tiffany.. but when Tiffany died, she decided to go back to her hometown after finishing her last mission.. not wanting to remember anything about Tiffany.. she never had a chance to confess to her.. okay.. enough with the explanation about her.. (a/n : she will play a big role some other time…)

“I missed you so much Tae…” I hugged her

“missed you too Jess… it’s been a long time.. how are you?” she smile

“I’m fine.. how do you know where I live?”

“do I have to explain that?” she asked my question sarcastically..

“ah.. yeah.. you’re the AMAZING Kim Taeyeon.. the WHITE KNIGHT… hmppfft..” she closed my mouth with her both hands immediately…

“YAH!! SHUT UP!! Don’t call me that name on public!”

“we’re not in public.. we’re just at my house you know..”

“but.. ah.. whatever.. you had a better reflex I see.. still using guns?”

“yeah.. I trained almost everyday.. hahaha.. and I love my guns okay.. I know you don’t like guns.. but I love my guns..”

“you sounds like you’re having an obsession with your own guns.. I will not steal that from you.. don’t panicked.. hahahhahahaha…” she laugh hard “where is Krystal anyways?”

“she still sleeping..”

“WHAT??!! IT’S ALREADY 10 O’CLOCK!!”

“she works until about 2 in the morning.. so I let her sleep more.. I already told her to take a day off… but she still doing searching and learning about our next mission.. by the way.. why are you here?”

“she still the hard worker I know.. hahaha.. I’m taking a break.. I want to enjoy a little of my fortune.. hahaha… when will your next mission will be done?”

“it’s two days ahead.. wanna join me?” I .. I grab my towel and wiping all my sweat..

 

“here..” she gave me my water bottle “thanks..” and I drink while she began to talk again..

 

“I’m not interested.. beside, I’m taking a break remember?” she raised one of her eyebrows

“okay.. what you wanna do now?” I linked my arms to hers and started to walk inside my house..

“I don’t know.. I only want to see you guys and maybe we could hangout together till night?”

“not tonight.. I have a dinner to attend.. mind if you only go with Krystal? Beside, I don’t want her to be alone.. and you just volunteered yourself..” I smiled innocently to her

 

“dinner? You mean a date? With the tall shikshin? What’s her name again?” what? How could she knows that??!! She’s on her thinking pose right now.. I want to answer it but she cutted me.. “ah! Sooyoung…”

“YAH!! HOW COULD YOU KNOW THAT?!! Since when did you spying on me?!!”

“I didn’t spy on you.. I just hack your phone calls and chats… that’s all I do..  well maybe more.. since I know where do you live right now.. hahahaha…”

“what’s the different??! You’re definitely spying on me… ugh.. I hate when you do that.. be friends with you means I don’t have any privacy…” I said in a cold tone.. I walk to the kitchen to grab some drinks for her and me..

“don’t turn into HellSica mode okay.. hahaha.. I just want to give you a surprise.. but I get curious with your conversation with her.. hahahhaa.. Congratulations by the way.. and I bet she didn’t knew a thing…” I walk to the couch and sit next to her.. handed her the drinks and dry towel for her to wipe her sweat.. “thanks..”

“thank you and you’re right… again… I hate the facts that you’re smarter and stronger than me..” I said in a cold tone

“don’t blame me okay.. blame my dad who teach me doing these stuff.. and blame my gene if I’m too smart for you… hahaha…” she paused a while and she gave me a thinking pose again.. “okay.. since you can’t go with me.. I will have a ‘date’ with your sister instead…” she said sarcastically

“YAH!!  I will NOT let you dating my sister!! Beside.. she’s in love with one girl right now..” I said proudly

“YAH UNNIE!! I DON'T LOVE HER!!!” she hit my head with her hand and then rubbing her eyes again like a kid… “hi Taeyeon unnie.. don’t believe what she just said..”

“you don’t have to HIT my head Krys.. and you’re lying with yourself if you said that you didn’t love or like her..” I rubbed my head

“hi Krystal.. I never believe anyone remember? She don’t even believe me, what should I believe her? Hahaha… and tonight, you have a partner to go on a date Krystal… it’s me…” she smiled widely

“okay.. I will go with you on a date.. since unnie will be gone with AUNTIE CHOI…”she said sarcastically

“YAH!! I’m sorry okay that I lied to you about her.. by the way, are you really don’t believe in me Tae? Are you really don’t trust me or Krystal? Because I do believe in you..”

“I’m kidding okay.. hahaha.. I trusted both of you.. I already consider you two as my family.. okay now.. be a good tour guide for me now Jess.. let’s eat lunch together.. like old times.. and you must come with us Krystal.. I want you to enjoy yourself today.. don’t work to much..”

“okay.. I’ll get changed..” she walk to her bedroom again..

“don’t you want to take a shower first?” Tae asked me

“yeah.. do you want to take a shower too?”

“maybe later.. I’m not that sweating.. I will get my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter