wedding..

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

“HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING BOY?!” the white knight haven’t realize that it was the boyish.. her jaw dropped as she saw the boyish face.. the younger sister chuckle.. already knowing whose grabbing her wrist.. because her watch already telling her about 5 minutes ago that the necklace is nearby.. but she just ignored it as she don’t want to know about her anymore..

“sorry to bother you.. but can I talk to her for a sec?”

“if you’re trying to arrest her.. I’m sorry that I’ll do something to you..”

“no I will not arrest her.. I promise..” the white knight didn’t sense any lies behind the boyish words and she let he boyish hand go.. “thank you…” the boyish drag the younger sister to the back of the café..

 

 

“AMBER!! LET ME GO!! IT HURTS!!” the younger sister scold the boyish as she tried to pull her hands from the boyish tight grip.. the boyish pushed the younger sister’s body against the wall and punch both her hands on the wall besides the younger sister’s head.. the younger sister didn’t respond as she shock with what just happened..

“YOU!! YOU’RE REALLY A CRIMINAL YOU KNOW!!” the boyish yelled in anger

“I KNOW!! IF YOU WANT TO ARREST ME, THEN DO IT!!” the younger sister pushed the boyish and grab the boyish’s hand and put it on her wrist.. “THERE! I’LL GO WITH YOU!!”

“NO!” the boyish released her grip on the younger sister’s wrist as she returned into her first position..

“THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT?! KILL ME?? GO AHEAD! SINCE I CAN’T DO MUCH TO FIGHT YOU DUE TO MY INJURY..”

“I WANT YOU TO TAKE RESPOSIBILITIES WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!”

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU!! I WILL GO WITH YOU TO THE JAIL IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT!” the younger sister raised her voice even higher as she look into the boyish eyes trying to see what the boyish trying to do..

but in shock.. the boyish kissed the younger sister’s lips.. releasing her anger and frustration she had towards the younger sister.. the younger sister froze a while and she kissed back the boyish.. releasing all of her anger, frustration, hurt, and longing feelings.. they deepened the kissed.. both of them are frustrated revealing each others feelings.. the boyish missed the younger sister so badly.. neither do the younger sister.. it was a rough kiss because both of them releasing their anger towards each others.. they broke the kiss when they need air to breath.. they huffed and saw each others eyes in deep thought..

 

 

“this is what you want? Releasing anger against me with a kiss?” the younger sister said with calmer voice

“you do the same thing..”

“what you really want? Dumped me after you kissed me like that? To make me suffer because you want to teach me some lesson for killing people? Is that what you want?”

“no..”

“then what? Telling me that you love me and broke my heart after that?”

“CAN YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LISTEN TO ME?!” the boyish yelled in anger towards the younger sister.. and stare deeply on the younger sister’s eyes.. the younger sister taken aback with the boyish behavior..

“do you think I will let you go that easy?!! Do you think you can go somewhere else and leaving me behind after what you did to me??! Do you think that your fake death scene will make me believe that you’re already dead??!” the boyish glare on the younger sister’s eyes in furious..

“AND DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD BEING ME?! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I TRIED JUST TO FORGET YOU??! HOW HURT IT IS TO BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW SHE WONT EVER BE YOURS??!” the younger sister yelled with her tears all over her face “you will never know how hard and hurt it is.. because you’re not the one who experiencing it.. all you cares about is only yourself..”

 

The boyish kept silence..

 

“see.. you can’t even respond any of my words…”

“do you know how deep you make me fall for you? After you did that, you’re just disappearing.. leaving me behind with those feelings.. that eating me alive everyday.. the desire to have you beside me.. the fact that not only you who thinks like that.. my feelings were hurt every time I received your emails.. every time you observing me through that camera.. every time I used that program that making me got a flashback memories I spent with you that night.. it’s what criminals always do.. never take responsibilities with what they had done..” the boyish said with her eyes showing how hurt she is..

 

 

Now it’s the younger sister turn to kept silence and staring at the boyish eyes.. the younger sister sealed their distance with kissing the boyish again.. with all her heart.. expressing her feelings towards the boyish.. expressing her love.. the boyish kissed her back with love.. all feelings those girls has been suppressing now they released it towards each others.. the younger sister pulled the boyish’s neck to deepened the kiss as the boyish circling her arms around the younger sister’s waist.. pulling it closer to her.. the younger sister flinched a bit but didn’t care about the pain from her stitches she received with the boyish act.. the kissed that both of them wanted so badly.. the time they’ve been waiting.. they broke the kiss but stay close to each others..

“I’ll take those responsibilities.. I’ll make you mine..”

“I’m already yours ever since I work with you..”

 

 

Both of them smiling widely.. their eyes met saying the unspoken words..

“it hurts..”

“am I kissing you too rough earlier?” the boyish eyes always fixed on the younger sister’s eyes

“it’s not that.. my stomach.. it hurts.. when you pulling my body closer to you..”

“what?! Aren’t your stitched supposed to be recovered by now?” the boyish let go her grip and began to check on the younger sister

“it supposed to be.. but it got opened again after my unnies wake up from their coma.. I’m supposed to go to the doctor now..”

“what?! Let’s go then!!!” the boyish drag the younger sister

 

“Amber..” the younger sister pulled away her hand from the boyish’s grip “I want to ask you something.. what about Key?”

“what? What’s about him?” the boyish look at the younger sister in confused face

“I saw both of you hugging earlier.. and your eyes sparkle when you do that..”

“you do really spying on us.. me and Key have nothing to do with relationship.. we’re just friends.. what you saw is when I thanked him for making me realized how stupid I am thinking that I’ll look after you just when the case is closed.. but when the time comes, it will be too late for me..”

“so..” the younger sister turn her head down in embarrassment..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter